Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Good........

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

For Good........ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Chloe sighed, way to kill the mood Bruce.....though now that you mention it Clark has a history of opening doors without knocking first she thought and then grabbed Bruce by the hand, which is why we should have fun while we can get it she sent to him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

"Okay?" Bruce said, "But can't we just lock the door?" He was excited, but soemthing kept nagging him in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Chloe nodded and then walked past him to lock the door, what's on your mind Bruce? She asked as she pulled the bathrobe on. The mood was now officially killed and she wanted a explanation, though she wasn't sure if Bruce would tell her or not.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Bruce keep almost hear Alfred's voice telling him he was going to fast, 'I feel like we're going way too fast, not that I don't like it. I enjoy it, actually but are attraction should just be held together by a lot more then Damn I really have the strong urge to completely demolish that woman.' Bruce hated to think it, but they had barely known her for... well a little over a week, things were just happening way too fast. and if they weren't careful problems could arise.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Chloe looked down and then nodded, "You're right, and if you ever change your mind Bruce you know where to go." She said quietly and unlocked the door as she held it open for him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:12 pm

"Look let me explain. With all the things going on right now everything has been completely spur of the moment... Which is pod to a point. I want to slow us down because I'm not treating the way I should. I want to take you out on dates." Bruce said swallowing lightly, hoping understand, "I am a playboy, well was. But after all the crap that happened with Joker... I want to take you seriously. Not just have you whenever I need you, it would be complete... Fucked up for me to do that." Bruce cursed in his words, it howed he truly meant what he said.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 pm

She started to smile, "That....no one's ever done that for me before....I guess it'll be good practice for both of us." She said quietly. She tried not to think about how true that statement was for her after all Oliver had only slept with her and Jimmy....Jimmy had done the same thing. I really suck at relationships she thought with some horror.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:23 pm

"No one really is. Relationships are a partnership. It's team work, something that's hard for people." Bruce explained, he major in Psychology his third time around college, "Now... Don't compare current things to past things. What we have is now, and I want to act like the gentlemen I know I am." Bruce nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 pm

She smiled again, "All right, just don't scare me like that again....I thought you were going to break up with me or something." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:33 pm

"Oh no, I wouldn't do that. Not after last night." Bruce said, blinking in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Chloe nodded, "I know you wouldn't it just.....that happened to me once and call me crazy I freaked out." She said awkwardly, she forced herself not to remember who it was exactly that that had happened with.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Bruce was slightly curious about the man, "It happens all the time, to be honest and it's understandable that you'd freak out. Most supermodels did when I randomly would end it." Bruce sighed out, he changed his ways but he still couldn't forget his womanizing days.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Chloe sighed, "It was Oliver....one night after we were together he got up and said it was over. He didn't give much of an explanation and then left, after that we didn't talk for over a month and then he apologized. He still didn't have an explanation for me though and then one night I walked in on him and Canary.....that was really hard for me and so I left. I didn't come back to the JLA for a few months after that." She said quietly and then looked down, "I'm sorry I normally don't tell people that story....in fact you're the first one I've told that too."
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"Oh." He blinked, trying to cover his shock. Another reason he would ouch the man square in the face later.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Yeah....story of my life though." She said with some bitter humor as she tried to lighten the atmosphere. "I should probably go have a shower now." She said awkwardly, wishing that she had just kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

"Your life hasn't been even half way complete. I'm sure it won't happen again." Bruce winked after she stated her shower he began to speak once more, "I'm going to pop ino the lab, I need to... Research something's." he said lamely, movin outside of the door and shutting it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Chloe sighed once she was in the shower, she really hoped Bruce wouldn't punch Olli just for that reason. At least she had had sex with Bruce at least once she thought silently amused.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm

'I can still hear you.' Bruce thought as he was working in his lab.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Chloe almost jumped, well it was good she thought back with a smirk playing on her face as she continued to wash herself.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm

'Glad you approve. You're making this, taking this slow thing so much harder you realize?' Bruce muttered out in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Chloe giggled, sorry for distracting you Bruce, I'll stop she sent to him and went back to focusing on her shower.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

'I'm sure you're just... mother fucker...' he growled out in his mind, ' Disregard the cursing, you might her a bit of it for the next few minutes.' Bruce said quickly. Moving to his box, the one that randomly exploded.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Chloe couldn't fight back another smile, its fine Bruce....do you need help after I'm done in here? She asked as she got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:13 pm

'Holy shit!' He yelled in his head, he dove under the super computer, 'Okay, whomever has the fucking firecrackers needs to get their shit. I'm not going NEAR the box.' He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Chloe froze as she was brushing her hair, what's wrong with the box Bruce? She asked worried as she hurriedly pulled her clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Good........   For Good........ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Good........
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next