Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date Night with Wonder Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Diana shook her head, "No. The moment I would've been chosen to begin the cycle I was shipped to the United States. A lot of culture shock later and here I am." Diana said lightly, she knew Clark had been worried for her but Zeus's children were usually safe. Even more so since she was the princess, it gave her even more safety.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Clark nodded feeling relief fill him, he turned back to the movie and frowned, 'What happened to the lawyer?" He asked in horror when he saw most of his face had been burned off. "Is that supposed to be Two-Face?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:08 pm

[[ OOC: Had no idea I was on Batman FML XD ]]

"Harvey Dent, yup." Diana replied with, something seemed weirdly familiar about this story line, "Wasn't Bruce engaged to a woman named Rachel at one point?" Diana mused aloud, wondering how fictional the movie really was.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Clark frowned, "I think so but I can't remember her last name I think it started with a D but I can't remember." He admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"Rachel Dawes, right?" Diana said, hearing Harvey yell it at the Joker, "I have to say I like this guy as the Joker more than the other." Diana spoke aloud.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Clark nodded in agreement, "Its too bad the actor who played him overdosed, I'm sure he it would have been great to see him in the upcoming movie." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:23 pm

"Yeah, that does suck." Diana whispered, he didn't answer her question, but she'd ask Bruce later.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Clark watched the rest of the movie quietly, he wasn't sure what to do now....he wasn't sure he was ready to have sex with Diana just yet. He wanted too but he was holding back because he was afraid.....he was afraid he would lose her too..
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Diana leaned on Clark, watching the rest of the movie. "Wait, why did Batman suddenly become the bad guy?" Diana muttered at the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Clark bit his lip, "I think its so he can make Two-Face look like a hero." He said quietly as he put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 pm

"that doesn't make s... Oh I get it." Diana said, suddenly getting it, "Batman you are one weird persona." She muttered out, she felt Clark's arm on her shoulder, she made herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Clark gently eased his arm so he was holding her against him, "So what do you want to do now?' He asked.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 pm

"I don't know, we could always find another movie unless you have something better in mind?" Diana asked innocently enough.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Clark smiled down at her, "How about we call it a night, I'm getting tired." He said and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Sounds fine." Diana said, yawning lightly. She moved a bit over, letting her back fall onto the bed, with a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Clark laughed, "Well I didn't know you wanted a sleep over." He said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm

"Said it earlier, Clark." She said aloud, "While we were in the garden?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Clark started to laugh, 'All right then, I guess I forgot." He said sheepishly as he pulled the covers up, "Do you have a preference of which side of the bed you like?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 pm

"I'm fine here, unless you want this side?" Diana asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Clark shook his head, "Nope, you can keep that side.' He said teasingly before he closed his eyes, it was difficult being in the same bed with a woman he liked without doing anything he thought.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Diana turned over, giving her back to Clark. She'd let Clark sleep since he said he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Clark slowly fell asleep, his thoughts though were still going in circles even after he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Diana slowly fell asleep, her tiredness taking over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night with Wonder Boy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3