Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date Night with Wonder Boy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:47 am

Clark bit his lip and then nodded, "I guess you're right but it would still be pretty awesome." He said regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 am

"I'd call dibs on Lois Lane." Diana said giving Clark a look, "What, it would be funny to ruin her reputation instead of mine, I can't act to save my life." Diana said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:57 am

Clark started laughing, "But then I would have to renact my love life with Lois and honestly I prefer you as a girlfriend." He said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Diana paused for a moment, blinking while laughing lightly, "Wait... wait..." Diana turned to him, looking at him. She was almost at a lost of words, "Does that mean what I think that means, Clark?" Diana blinked, biting her lips excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Clark smiled at her, "Will you Diana Prince be my girlfriend?" He asked as he stared at her, "Though to be honest I've considered you my girlfriend for awhile now." He admitted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Diana nodded lightly, not even realizing he knew her persona, "Haha, yeah. I will, Clark Kent." she stressed his persona name, just being funny, "But now, when we get back I think we should see if Bruce will convince a director to make a movie about the Justice League of America, I'm pretty sure they might when they realize Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman mainly run it." But suddenly she really thought. Her head moved back to the TV screen in enough time to see the Joker and Batman in a street, when she looked back, "What about the members that don't come back from here." She'd hate to be the buzz kill, but suddenly that's all she could think about.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Clark squeezed her hand, "Lets just hope that no more heroes die....its really difficult to witness when someone you care about dies." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Diana let a breath release as she squeezed his hand, "I can only imagine..." She whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Clark stared off into space, "It is difficult.....and its hard to think about." He admitted as he thought about Shayera.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Diana thought it would be the perfect moment to distract Clark, she didn't need him getting depressed... it just wasn't becoming of the man. She quickly kissed the man, she knew he wouldn't expect it but his mind needed to be in the now, now the past.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Clark wasn't expecting her to kiss him but he didn't protest and welcomed the kiss, he knew he was a good kisser ok an amazing kisser. After all he was Superman and it was all but expected to be well super in pretty much everything, ok now he was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

[[ OOC Jesus trying to pull a Bruce? Wink XD *laughing so hard* ]]

Diana grabbed his hand, trying to get the distracted man to actually do something. He wasn't doing his best to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

[Ooc are you saying he sucks? XDD]
Clark pushed himself out of his thoughts and into more pleasant territory as he gently slid his tongue into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:51 pm

[[ OOC: Nope. BD .. wait... wut. ]]

Diana let Clark move into her mouth, finding the contact to be odd. Bruce had never done this before when they kiss, it was completely foreign to her.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Clark pulled back, "Have you ever french-kissed?" He asked as he felt on the verge of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Diana flustered, shaking her head, "Isn't that when a French Man kisses you?" She didn't grow up with male and female interaction. All she had known were woman. Her first kissing experiences weren't until recently.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Clark coughed and started to turn slightly red, "Uh no, french kissing is when you use your tongue kinda like what I just did...so Bruce never-?" He asked slightly feeling awkward about asking this.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Diana shook her head, "He used to frown when couples did it in the movies, said it wasn't his thing." She said lightly, "Why, should I know what that is?" Diana felt somewhat stupid for the moment, almost as dumb as she felt when she didn't know what ice cream was.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Clark smiled, "No its fine, I'll teach you how to french kiss later." He said as he gently squeezed her hand, he still found it surprising that Bruce didn't like french kissing.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Diana was quite flustered now, "Alright." she responded lamely with.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Clark smiled, "Unless you don't like the idea." He said quietly
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 pm

"Most... couples' actions are strange and mostly foreign. I mean, the way my sisters were born were via rape or the men seduced the woman for one night stands. The latter happens all the time but apparently the former is frowned upon in human places." She blinked lightly, some human customs were... weird.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Clark started coughing, "Well yes because its wrong to have some guy take a woman's virginity if the woman doesn't want him. Besides that, some of the men abuse the women as they rape them....that's wrong and I've seen what it does to girls who are virgins when they get raped." He said hollowly as he thought about Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Diana nodded lightly, "I see. Though, I don't think the same rules apply for humans are Gods and Goddesses. Gods tend to... take advantage of us, Demigods and Goddess, which I believe is why we live in Themyscira." Diana mused aloud, "Which makes sense in why we're all women." Diana sighed, it was something said really.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Clark felt like punching the wall when he heard that, "Did that happen to you?" He asked quietly, hoping that for her sake it hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Night with Wonder Boy   Date Night with Wonder Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Night with Wonder Boy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next