Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Knight [2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Chloe laughed, Well yes but my hair looks terrible right now and when I sleep it'll look like a nest or something truly hideous she thought and finished straightening her hair. After she finished with that she smiled and the left the bathroom, "Now I'm ready for bed." She said with a small smile before she crept onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Bruce moved to the other side of the bed, preferring that side to the other. 'I doubt your hair could get that messed.' he thought about it, deeming it impossible and that she was over exasperating. Bruce turned over and looked at Chloe, resting his head on his hand with his elbow keeping it propped up, "And I'm ready to keep guard." he said cheekily, he was trying to be cute but there was the underlying truth in his words.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Chloe giggled when he made the comment about her hair and sobered when he mentioned protecting her, "I'm happy I have you as a protector." She said gently before she let her hand gently hold his own. I love you She sent to him with a small smile on her face as she sent it to him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Bruce smiled lightly at her, "I am the Dark Knight for a reason." Bruce put his other hand on the bed watching Chloe take it and look up at him. His heart thudded when she said she loved him. 'This is so cheesy but, I love you too.' He said kissing her forehead, "Now it's sleep time for you." he said lightly, she'd need her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Its not cheesy She said as giggles erupted and then she smiled, "Yeah I know." She said and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Bruce moved his hand and placed it around Chloe, bring her closer to himself. He was quite comfortable with the arrangement. He soon fell asleep was well.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Chloe woke up feeling warm and her eyes landed on Bruce who looked peaceful as he slept, she smiled and was quite happy with the way of how close they were. She snuggled closer against him and sighed happily, with him nearby she could almost forget what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:39 am

[[ OOC: AWWWWW MOMENT ;u; ]]

Bruce slowly opened one eyes, he had been a lightly sleeper by nature plus that fact he could never seem to sleep without his parents death rolling into his mind. But this was different, he didn't see them slowly bleeding out on cobblestones. This time he saw them actually make it past the alley and go home. It was odd, but he felt like Chloe had something to do with it, "I'm going to take that as a compliment." he mumbled out loud, hearing how she could almost forget what happened.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:43 am

Chloe slowly raised her head to meet his eyes, "It is a compliment." She said earnestly before she shifted in his arms. "So what do you want to do today?" She asked quietly, forcing her thoughts not to stray towards the gutter.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 am

"Well, I need to go back to the lab to see if that computer has any good news for me." Bruce said lightly, sitting up from his awkward position, "I'll probably be down there all day... unless you have something in mind?" Bruce looked back at her, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

Chloe bit her lip, well there is one thing I would like to do with you she sent to him before she leaned over and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

'Oh?' Bruce had a moment to react before she kissed him. Bruce kissed her back slowly, the moment seemingly last forever. He was half tempted to not leave and just do this for the rest of the day, but he knew the soon he caught her rapist... the sooner she could feel safer at night, without him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:01 am

She pulled back when she caught the tail end of his thoughts, "Oh Bruce." She whispered sadly before she gently squeezed his hand and got up. "Bruce....just be careful ok?" She asked as she turned to look back at him.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 am

"When am I never?" Bruce said lightly, "Plus if you want you can be in the room, I don't recommend it but I don't mind." Bruce said trying to reassure the fact that she could in fact keep following him around, he somewhat enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:19 am

She smiled at his thoughts, "If you're sure?" She asked quietly, she didn't want him to get hurt he meant too much to her.... isn't it odd how our relationship still hasn't quite moved forward yet? I mean some of the time I feel like we've known each other for a long time. She said to him mentally.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am

'Is this the moment you demand girlfriend status? I thought you already had it.' Bruce thought in his mind, "And I don't mind, I just don't want you freaking out and going to kill the guy before I get to maim him." he mused lightly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:30 am

I'm not going to demand girlfriend status and I do? She sent to him before she nodded in agreement. "You're probably right...I would kill him." She said quietly and with self-disgust, "I know killing is wrong.....but he...he took advantage of me and I.." She trailed off. I wanted you....the whole time he was doing that to me....I just... she stopped her thinking then.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am

"Well earlier I thought you were mad because I wouldn't say we had a connection, so I thought you were demanding girlfriend status?" Bruce said quizzically, but Chloe started talking once more.

Bruce pulled Chloe into a tight hug, he didn't need her going back there, "It's fine now, though. I'm here and I'm not leaving." Bruce quietly spoke.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 am

Chloe nodded and pressed herself tighter against him, "I'm sorry....I just." She stopped again, if you do go after him....just stay safe
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 am

"He's the one that's going to need that, not me." Bruce held her tightly, while she pushed herself closer to him he just held her even more closely. He was here for her, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:55 am

She smiled up at him and then stretched up to kiss him, she wanted to forget ever having been with that sicko.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Bruce gladly accepted the kiss again, glad to try to help her forget everything about the man.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Chloe initiated her tongue into the kiss and pulled his head closer down towards her as the kiss became more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Bruce quickly fought off the foreign intruder to take her her mouth, he'd win this battle.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Chloe giggled when he dominated her, you always have to be the winner don't you? she sent to him rather dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight [2]   The Dark Knight [2] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight [2]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next