Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Princess and a Knight

Go down 
+3
Shadowcat
GreenArrow
Wonder Woman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

A Princess and a Knight Empty
PostSubject: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Diana had been wondering around the area, boredom and curiosity really getting the best of her. She really wanted to talk to a certain green archer to understand what was wrong with the man.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm

He had fixed Amanda’s door and decide to go out for a walk. He walked with Shay to the park. Sometimes he saw people but they avoid him. Well, he didn’t blame them. He had now the villain status. He looked at Shay who was standing still, smelling the air. Before he could react, Shay was running away. “GOD DAMM SHAY!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!” He ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Diana saw a dog running towards her. The coat seemed familiar in color but something was still weird. The dog stopped into front of her wagging its tail.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm

He was a little bit behind. Shay was fast. Finally he saw her. She was sitting in front of a woman. He ran towards them. “Sorry. Did she attack you?” He stroke Shay’s head. He looked back to the woman. He narrowed his eyes. He knew her. His brain came slowly to the answer. His eyes widen. “Diana. They also got you stuck here.”
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Diana saw Oliver running after the dog, "No she didn't." Diana's eyebrows rose after it took him a moment to figure out who she was, "Yes, I was taken as well, but is that much of a surprise? Bruce and Clark are here too. It was just a matter of time before they took me as well." She paused for za moment.

"But how did you get here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 pm

He laughed at her answer. “That is true.” He was surprised that she didn’t yell at him. “Good question.” He thought about it for a second. “Maybe because it was boring that there were only people with power. Or maybe a different reason. But then you should ask it the guy in charge.” He looked at her. “How are you?” He tried to keep this conversation as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

"I'm doing fine." She said shortly, she wanted questions, "So I heard what you did Oliver."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm

He shrugged. “I think every hero gets to hear about my betrayal when they get here. So… Are you also going to ask me questions. Or are you just going to yell at me and then walk away.” He said it as a matter of fact. He was getting tired of the questions. He told Dinah so that she could warn the rest. He told Bruce because that guy knew when he was lying. And Roy knew he had a plan. Not what but that didn’t matter.
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:25 pm

"When have I ever yelled, Oliver?" She said lightly, "I know you, as a person, wouldn't do something like this without some cause or predefined plan going into it. I'm guessing Shayera was a willing pawn... since Shay wouldn't go down without a fight... and what I heard was she gave up quite quickly." Diana sighed, "Just, I hope what you're doing is worth all of the pain and stress you're putting people in."
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:34 pm

He sighed also. “God damm. You people know me too good.” He went with his hand to his hair, looking around. He laughed, seeing Shay staring at him. He looked back at her. “I hope the same.”
Back to top Go down
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Diana nodded lightly, "Plus it really doesn't help I'm a demigod..." Diana brushed her hair out of her face, "It comes with the power of truth and knowledge... but I hope that you're doing well, Oliver..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm

[Ooc, the collar would restrict her powers though :/]
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 am

He thought of Amanda. A smile came on his face. “Yes. I am doing fine.” Repeating her words, to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

Shadowcat wrote:
[Ooc, the collar would restrict her powers though :/]

[[ OOC: Doesn't take a genius to figure out someone you've known for years. xD it's a jinxing Tatic.]]
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Occ: Steals all your memories. WHAHAHAHA Now you don’t know me!!!!!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

[[ OCC: Account lazy change DX< ]]

Diana shook her head lightly, a slight smile on her face, "So, besides the overly dramatic darkside change, what has truly been going on with you?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:46 am

Oliver looked away. He began to stare to Shay. “I changed.” He looked back at Diana. He didn’t want to talk more about it. “It is not really safe to talk so freely about it. Do you know if Logan the husband of Kara is back?”
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Diana raised an eyebrow, forgetting that fact, "I'm not sure. I've never met Logan. But why are you asking?"

[[ OOC: meow, but I don't feel like changing to Diana]]
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 am

“Before I left he was taken by the shadow king. I asked because Kara was devastated when he was taken. I just wondered if he was already back.” His lips tighten he was showing affection for his old team. He needed to act like a villain even if Diana knew he was faking. “There are some villains who would love to play with him.” He winked at her, knowing she knew.

[[Occ: Don't worry. I doný mind. -stares at pic of Jason- Not at all Wink.]]
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm

[[ OOC: I'm bringing sexy back. /strut ]]

Diana blinked lightly, a question gnawing in her mind, "Who is in the Villain's side?"
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

“Circe, Superwoman, scarecrow, x23, firefly, Deathstroke.” Which name was on the door next to him. He thought. “Avalanche. But I haven’t met him yet. Joker and Harley are dead. Same for catwoman. And that is all I know.” A smile came on his face. “O yeah. And me.”
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Diana hadn't known Catwoman was dead. That was a shock from what Oracle had told her about Selina. But she shook her head lightly at his statement of being a villain, "You'll always be a hero in my book, Oliver." she smiled lightly at him, knowing no matter what he was always welcomed back.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm

He returned her smile. “Did you really heard what I did?” It was strange everybody was forgiving him and being nice. Only Artemis was the one who yelled at him. But that was because he left her. Oliver scratched his head. He was a real fail at being a mentor. “But thanks Diana.” He made a mental note not become a mentor again when he was back home.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:04 pm

"I'm guessing it's talked about everywhere. Clark told me what happened, I didn't ask beyond that. But... I think he's moving on. to some place..." She bit her lip, not wanting to say anything other than that.

[[ OOC: Amg, Y DO I NEVER POST ON DIANA LOL ]]
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm

He watch her with a _I don’t care face_. Even though she knew it was fake. “Are you helping him? He needs some friends around him that he can trust.”

[Occ: I see. XD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess and a Knight   A Princess and a Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess and a Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next