Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better, Faster, Stronger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jubilee

Jubilee

Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

"Oh? Why is that?" Jubilee asked, with sincere concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:22 pm

He smiled slightly. "Like I said, better let Laura tell the story. My version is a bit biased." He said getting up and walking to the window, to peek outside behind the curtains.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Jubilee dropped to the floor, hiding below the couch. She hissed loudly at Wally, "Shut that. You'll kill me!" she hissed out, with fear clinging to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:25 pm

He looked at her quickly and let the curtain close. "Sorry, I didn't think." He walked back to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 pm

"It's fine." She crawled onto the couch, "Just be careful, will you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

He smiled. "I will."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Jubilee sighed, "Well, you should go. Well I should go. I need to find darkness for the moment." Jubilee sped off, not wanting to risk exposure again.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:42 pm

He waved bye after her and opened the tv, not bothering to open the curtains. He put his feet on the table, as he quickly switched from watching arena matches to some comedy show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better, Faster, Stronger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3