Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Empty
PostSubject: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 am

She led Slade and Laura to the car, driving fast. She didn't talk to Slade, knowing she would only snap at him. They rushed in to the hospital, she demanded the doctor there immediately.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 am

The doctor from yesterday was there..And the moment she saw Laura passed out in a man's arm, she called some of her nurses. She walked to them, "What happened?" She asked as they put Laura on the bed. The doctor checked Laura..And they brought her to the examination room.

---
After the exams..

---
The doctor walked into the room, seeing that Laura was still sleeping. She checked the IV, making sure it was still pumping liquid in her. She then looked at Laura, "Everything seems fine with the baby and her, she isn't bleeding..Which is a good sign, which means she may only have pains and cramps.." The doctor said, "She just needs a lot of rest, and healthy food." She said as she looked up at the man, "May I ask..are you the father?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

He sighed in relive when the doctor told them she was okay. He than looked up. ''Yes I am the father..'' He said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am

The doctor nodded, "May I speak with you in private?" She said as she nodded to Amanda, "Nice to see you again." She said as she walked out of the door with the man.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

He nodded when she asked him to speak in private. He followed her out of the door, When the woman stopped he looked at her. ''What is wrong?'' He asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 am

"Are you aware of her condition?" She asked, seeing the man nod she nodded back, "Well..there's a few more things that need to go with her when she is able to leave the hospital." She said, "One, she will need rest and to eat healthy. Two, she can not have sex, due to it could harm both the baby and her. Three, If her condition does not worsen, then we will have to take her on her seventh month..To keep an eye on her and the baby. If her condition does worsen as in bleeding a lot. Or even bleeds once, please bring her in so we can monitor her for a few days. Now the bleeding will not mean she started her period, due to that is one of the severe symptoms of Placenta Previa. And she hasn't gotten that, which is a good sign. Cause most of my patients who have the same thing as her, bleed in the first few weeks of the pregnancy."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 am

He swallowed. ''Okay...'' He sighed. ''Poor girl..I hope that is it? I feel really bad for her..'' He looked down ashamed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 am

The doctor looked at the door, seeing Laura still was asleep, "I'm really sorry that you two are going through this..If I could cure this..I could, but we tried everything once before..and it just didn't work. Though I'm just glad she seems to have a little less dangerous one. Some of them are just worse.." She said as she shook her head, "But she is a strong girl, I'm sure she will live for both you and the baby." She said as she looked at the man and smiled, "Just make sure you take care of her, and give her what she needs..It will probably make her day to see how much you care for her." The doctor said, before looking back at Laura.

---
Laura opened her eyes slowly, looking around as she was in a new place, "Slade? Amanda?" She called out, wondering where she was..

---
"Looks like she is awake." She said as she walked back in with the man, "Hello, Laura, how are you feeling?"

---
Laura turned her head, "Tired.." She said as she laughed really softly.

---
"Well we are almost finished with your IVS, so the moment they are done, they can take you home to rest. But, I want you to eat before you do rest. Can you do that for us?"

---
Laura nodded, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Amanda went to sit next to Laura, taking her hand. "I'm here." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm

He went to sit on a chair somewhat further away from the bed. He stayed silent. Enough of all the things that happened, everything...it was just too much. And it was enough for now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:42 pm

The doctor looked at the man, understanding that this was hard to take in. She looked back at Laura.

---
Laura looked up at Amanda and smiled..She closed her eyes.

---
After a while

---
"Well Miss. Kinney you are free to go." She said as she put the IV away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 pm

She glanced at Slade. "Truce?" She said quietly before looking back to Laura. "You feeling alright dear?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 pm

He nodded at superwoman. Slade disliked the idea but it was for the better. Laura did not want them to fight. So they would not fight. He looked at Laura. Smiling lightly. He than looked back down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Laura smiled back at Slade, looking up at Amanda, "I'm just tired..I'm ready to go home.." She said as she closed her eyes.

---
The doctor looked at Laura, "Well you ate so you can go home and rest." She said as she smiled, "Have a good day you three." She said as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:31 pm

She nodded as she helped Laura up, and back into the car. "I'll drop you two off to the cabin." She looked at Slade. "I trust you'll take care of her." She looked from Slade to Laura. "You know how to reach me if you need help." She drove them back to the cabin and went to get her make up bag before getting back into the car and driving back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger   What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Page 1 of 1