Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better, Faster, Stronger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:36 pm

His eyes softened at her as he nodded. "I have. At least you are in control of your powers. I know alot of cases where it isn't so."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Jubilee looked at him funnily, "I'm not in control, not always. There's... something inside of me that comes out... It slaughters everything it sees..." Jubilee's red eyes looked at the ground, "Only one other person even knew what it felt like and I can't even find her." She whispered out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm

He tilted his head trying to meet her down casted eyes. "Who? Maybe I can help you find them."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:46 pm

"Laura, or she might be known as x 23 here. I'm not sure." Jubilee kept looking at the ground, she could smell her all over the place, but things smelt weird here to her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Wally couldn't help but to tense up when he heard Lauras name. "Oh..." He straightened up. "Yeah, I really haven't seen her in a while, and I don't think she would be that happy to see me either." He said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Jubilee's head snapped up to Flash's, she was in front of him in a heart beat, "What's the supposed to mean?" Jubilee asked quickly, she'd need to know if anything was wrong with Lu.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:58 pm

He sighed deep. "I'm sure you've heard about those arena matches. Well I had to kill her boyfriend in one." He looked away from her. "Yeah, it's not something I'm proud of." He looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

"Boyfriend?" She was surprised to her about that. She hadn't dated anyone after Julian from her remembered. She must have gotten over him, unlike Julian himself, "Oh. I'm sorry?" Jubilee said, she didn't know what the appropriate respond would be to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm

"It's okay. You can hear the story from her when you find her. I couldn't tell it the way it deserves to be told." He sat down on the couch again and looked at Jubilee.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:05 pm

"Don't worry, if I find her I will." Jubilee looked down, "And don't worry, if she tries to hurt you I'll stop her. I'm the only one that can, her words not mine." Jubilee said a little lightly then he previous works. She moved in the blink of an eye next to Wally on the couch, "So, how'd ya get here?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

His eyes followed her move next to him. Eventhough he couldn't do superspeed didn't mean he couldn't follow one. "I was abducted when I was saving the city. I was flewn up, not much I can do high up in the air. The next thing I knew I woke up here. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:12 pm

"Some ass lead them to me, I was getting a willing meal from him when they tried to collar me. I don't have any... abilities persay but that wanted to cut off my vampirical powers. I was found by some... Amanda woman. I'm supposed to be in the Hellfire Club but I wanted to find Laura, but I can't find her." Jubilee sighed out, wondering when she'd find her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well I suppose Laura would live in the villain house, but I'm not sure. Who is this Amanda? The name doesn't ring a bell." He asked frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

"I was at the villains' house. I didn't see her." She paused when he continued talking, "Oh, um Superwoman?" she spoke out slowly, remembering the name.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm

He nodded. "Well maybe she found another place to live then." Wallys eyes widened. "She is bad news that woman." He said his face twisting in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:26 pm

"Why? She was perfectly... well she was a bit afraid of me, I did bite her." Jubilee said quietly before she continued to talk, "Well, anyway, she's an easy person. Didn't take long to control her, plus she tasted absolutely great." her mouth almost watered before she realized she was in the presence of a human, "Err... that came out weird."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:29 pm

He looked at her weirdly when she spoke about the blood. "Yeah, it did." He took a puzzeled expreccion on his face. "So how does that work out? You feeding on other people? Is it anything like in the movies?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

"I could always show you." Jubilee said, her fangs coming out once more, "It doesn't hurt, actually it's a pleasurable experience for the one being bitten. My fangs are coated in an enzyme that causes pleasure, if you get want I mean. And if anyone was to get a drop of my blood they would be healed and even have... a bit of a buzz from it. Some people have been known to hunt vampires down to farm them for blood for a high." Jubilee said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:35 pm

He felt a little uncomfortable now. "Umm.. wait, does that mean that you are hungry?" He backed away a bit. "Because I have a wife."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:42 pm

"I'm always hungry, that just's the thing about being a vampire. I've learned how hunt and get what I need to live without killing my prey though." she whispered out, her blood tears trailing her face again. She thought about him earlier, she should've shut up about the vampirsm stuff. She was freaking him out to the point where the man wanted to live, even saying he had a wife to get out of the room. "I... I'm not going to hurt you, or bite you. I was just saying I could show you on a minor scale. Like your finger. You won't feel the pain, but you won't get a high dosage of the pleasure. You'll... feel a bit happier, not..." Jubilee was trying to figure out what to say without sound awkward, or sound like she was a home wrecker that wanted to get into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 pm

He realised he had sounded kinda rude. "Sorry, I did not get alarmed by your fangs, it's just I love my wife very much, and I wouldn't cheat on her ever. That pleasure thing threw me off a little." He said sitting straight up. He looked at his hand. "But... umm... Sure, if you want to." He held his hand out to her, exposing his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Jubilee got a little giddy, "If you feel like headed, tell me. I'm not sure how strong your heartbeat is yet." Jubilee's soft hands caressed his wrists, she licked her exposed fangs. She hissed and bit his wrist. Jubilee let the blood flow out of his wrist, giving his wrist a small suck to get the blood flowing.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:04 pm

He gasped slightly as she bit down on his wrist. He felt a warm rush spread through his body. He closed his eyes, smiling. He couldn't think of anything but happy thoughts, something he hadn't felt in a while. A tear fell down his cheek, that's how happy he felt.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Jubilee, felt his heart start beating fainter, she removed her fangs and licked the wound shut. She looked up at the man who was so happy he was tearing up, "Wow. That was a lot better for you than I previously expected." Jubilee blinked, severely impressed with herself.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:13 pm

He looked at his wrist. "Yeah, well there has been alot of troubles lately. Haven't been feeling happy like that in a long time." He said looking away from her as he covered his wrist with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better, Faster, Stronger
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next