Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better, Faster, Stronger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jubilee

Jubilee

Better, Faster, Stronger Empty
PostSubject: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 am

Jubilee had decided on waiting to find her friend. Her trail seemed to lead her everywhere yet no where. She groaned out, sitting on the couch closing all the blinds and curtains in the room. The sun would come around and she didn't want to be burned to a crisp. She rather enjoyed her mundane 'living', if you could even call it that.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:07 am

Wally walked by the livingroom, it was surprisingly dark. He looked in and saw that the curtains were closed. "Hello?" He went in, looking around himself his eyes not accustomed to the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 am

"Yes?" Jubilee replied with. Her soft yet cute voice filling the room. Jubilee flicked on the light switch next to her, remembering that normal people could see in the dark. Her red-tinted eyes made their way to look at Flash's own eyes, "Hi, who are you?" she asked questionably, his scent didn't seem familiar, so she'd assume he was a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 am

He turned around when the lights were switched on and saw a young girl. "I'm the Flash. Who are you, and what were you doing in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:19 am

"I'm Jubilation, Jubilee for short." She said standing up. She had been seventeen for the past three years. Knowing her looks hadn't change she mused what the man might have thought of her, "The Flash? That's an interesting name. Why do they call you that?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 am

He relaxed a bit. "That is just my hero name, my real one is Wally. I'm the Flash, because I have superspeed." He said grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:25 am

"You sound like Quicksilver. He also has that ability." She mused lightly, remembering someone like that in her home universe, "so you run at super-sonic speeds... is it fun?" She asked, but she knew how fun it was. She couldn't go super-sonic but she could get some high speeds going.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:30 am

He smiled. "Yes it is. So you know Quicksilver?" He sat down on the couch. "Though it's much more fun when you can run in bigger areas than the danger room. I fel like a hamster there."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 am

Jubilee nodded, laughing after he said he felt like a hamster, "Yes, I knew him but not personally." She said aloud, her own voice sounding so foreign to her, "So you know him?" she asked, almost forgetting the statement she meant to ask.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 am

"I've met him, he is nice." He tilted his head slightly. "So what power do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am

Jubilee bit her lip, he didn't want to honestly say what she had but it should have been obvious by her lack of collar that she could use it, "I... can turn into vapor at will? I can run at amazingly high speeds. I can see in the dark... like pitch black dark and a few other things..." she said aloud, internally she was hoping her wouldn't connect the dots but it seemed only right if he could. She mused in her mind that she might have not cared if he knew. He was a hero, he'd help her.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:48 am

He looked at her in awe. "That sounds awsome." He said brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am

She blushed, well as much as a vampire could, "Really? You think that's cool?" she whispered out, she always that her powers and curse.. were well a burden and a curse. But did he actually find that... cool?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 am

He smiled and nodded. "I sure do. Don't you?" He asked tilting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:11 am

Jubilee opened her mouth to speak before closing it, "I don't know. I hate what I am... the powers just come along with it." Her eyes felt wet. SHIT. she cursed into her head, she needed to not cry, the man would get freaked out if she just randomly started crying blood.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

He smiled warmly to her. "Well as granny Flash used to say, we aren't determined by our powers, but what we do with them." He laughed. "I mean I've been told that if I was a villain the world would be in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

Jubilee laughed lightly, "Yeah, probably... people so many people would die if I gave into my inner demon." Jubilee felt horrible, her body almost shaking. She felt warm, wet drops traveling down her face. She tried to whip them off before Wally could see them, but she was sure he saw the tears of blood.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 am

He saw her tear up, and felt bad for her. He saw red tears, and got up. He walked to her. "Are you okay? You are crying blood." He asked gently touching her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 am

Jubilee's fang comes out, the smell of blood activating her primal actions. She covered her mouth, she didn't want to hurt anyone. "I'm a vampire, Wally. I don't wanna hurt you. But it's so hard, I can hear your heart beating, the sound of your blood rushing through your body." her voice was distorted behind her hands, "I'm a monster in every meaning of the word. A fallen hero to a vampire's curse." she said poetically, but she had been a fallen hero since she had lost her powers a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 am

He let go of her, and took a few steps back. "Y-you are? Why didn't you say so?" He asked shocked. He knew what vampires were from movies, and he wasn't sure what kind of creatures real life vampires were. His eyes softened when she refered herself as a monster. "You are not a monster."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 am

Jubilee moved her hand and exposed her fangs at him, "How can I not be a monster? I kill people to live." More blood tears rolled down her face, she wiped her face, effectively smearing the blood on her face, "and I didn't say so because Amanda, Superwoman, acted different when I told her. the only people that knew about my existence were the X Men... I used to be one of them." She whispered out, "and I'm going to get hungry, fuck." she cursed out, all of the activity would make her hungry, quicker than we have liked.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 am

He hesitated to touch her shoulder again, it might just make it worse, but he did. "It's okay, I don't see you as a monster."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:44 am

Jubilee looked up at Wally, her fangs clearly visible, "But why? People, my own friends, left me the moment they knew what I was... why do you stay?" Jubilee wondered, why was he so nice to someone he barely knew.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

He shrugged. "I've seen worse." He said smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

"You have?" Jubilee asked lightly, fear bubbling up under a coating of excitement that someone didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better, Faster, Stronger   Better, Faster, Stronger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better, Faster, Stronger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next