Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meanwhile in the dark park...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polaris

Polaris

Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Lorna's eyes widened when he fiddled with her pants, trying to get away. She shrieked when he pulled her down.

"I just thought since you enjoy kicking my nuts so much, I better let you nurse them too."

Her eyes widened in pure fear, "Please..please..d-don't..please..n-no-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed as he pushed himself inside her, feeling the pain of him stretching her. She started to cry, "STOP IT! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!" She screamed through her tears, feeling the blood trickle down to the ground. It was so painful, painful to where she went into a daze and her whole body gave up. Lorna just laid there, screaming and crying in pain.
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 am

He looked down, seeing the blood. He smirked. "It looks like I just found the only virgin in the villain house." He said laughing slightly. He kept going in and out of her. When he reached his climax he pulled out of her and finished his load on her stomach. He left her and started to make his way back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:03 am

"It looks like I just found the only virgin in the villain house."

Lorna laid there, feeling the tears roll down her face. The pain was too much for her, to where she couldn't scream anymore. She closed her eyes, shrieking at his thrusts. It was painful, too painful. When he pulled out of her, she crossed her legs, wincing when she felt him release on her stomach. She rolled over onto her side, wincing in pain as she couldn't move she was in so much pain. Lorna laid there crying, wishing for help.

After a couple of minutes laying there, she looked around, seeing a pay phone..She knew she was going to be in a lot of pain, but she had to call someone..She had to call Amanda. Lorna got up, wincing in pain as she walked and stumbled. She grabbed the phone, dialing the numbers before she collapsed. She started to call the brotherhood.

Please..answer..Amanda..

She thought, not wanting to pass out, due to she was laying on the ground holding the phone next to her ear. She could still feel the blood trickling from her. The tears hadn't stopped coming from her eyes..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

Amanda heard the phone ring, and it was never good when it rang. She went to it seeing Zazzala about to pick it up. "Don't bother, it's propably for me." She picked up the phone. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Lorna heard Amanda answer, "A-Amanda..it's..it's Lorna..I need your help.." She heard Amanda ask her what was wrong, "I was raped..I'm in the park..help me.." She said, before she drop the phone, feeling herself starting to pass out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Amandas heart sank when she heard Lorna say that. "What!? Lorna!? Lorna are you there?!" She heard nothing. She put the reciever on the table and looked at Zazzala. "Stay by that! If she talks tell her I'm coming!" She said before dashing out of the mansion.

She got to the park and ran around calling Lornas name. She felt somewhat relieved when she saw the girl passed out near one of the payphones. She picked up the reciever. "It's ok I found her." She heard Zazzala on the other end. 'Roger that.' Amanda knelt down next to Lorna and shook her by the arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 pm

Lorna opened her eyes, wincing in pain as she shrieked. She looked at her, "Help me.." She whimpered..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Amanda took her coat off and covered Lorna with it. She picked the poor girl up in her arms and carried her to the car. She placed her in the back seat. She got on the drivers seat and looked at Lorna through the rearview mirror. "What happened?" She started driving back to the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Polaris

Polaris

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Lorna laid on the back seat. When Amanda asked her the question, she told her everything with gasping and shrieking in pain..And when she was done, she explained what the man looked like..Though her words were trailing off as she started to pass out again..
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 pm

She listened to Lornas story about what happened and memorised the description she gave her of the man. She pulled infront of the brotherhood and picked Lorna up from the backseat and brought her to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in the dark park...   Meanwhile in the dark park... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in the dark park...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2