Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A walk in the park..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A walk in the park.. Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Laura decided to get out of the house, not wanting to be cooped up in her room. She walked, softening her eyes as her thoughts were taking over.

"Friends with benefits.."

Her eyes softened, feeling her heart drop again. She sat on the bench, hugging her knees. She sighed, watching some kids playing around. Laura watched how the mothers tended to their child if they fell down, and the fathers who would make them feel better. Which made her envy, looking away from them..

"Friends with benefits.."

"How did it end up like that?" She whispered to herself, "Even after I..confessed.." She let her green eyes darken a bit due to her feelings. Laura sighed, not wanting to even be friends with benefits..but she didn't want to be away from him either.

"This is why you should keep your damn mask on.."

Laura hugged her knees, "I know.." She whispered..

"You will get hurt..again..for the third time. THIRD time. Put that mask on and stop the feelings..NOW!"

"I can't.."

"Then be stupid and get hurt, I'm not going to help you this time.."

Laura ignored the voice, burying her head in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Kitty decided to go out for a walk, she had left a note for Wade to find so he wouldn't worry. Heading up to the park she planned to lie down on the grass and look up at the stars but froze when she saw a young woman sitting on a bench. Kitty frowned at her worried expression and decided to approach her, "Hey." She called out, she kept her distance though as she wasn't sure if this woman had powers or not.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 pm

"Hey."

Laura lifted up, seeing Kitty, "Hi, Kitty.." She said, looking at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Kitty's eyes widened when she recognized her, "Hey Laura, how have you been?" She asked and continued making her way next to Laura.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm

"Not good.." She said, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Kitty winced in sympathy and sat down on the bench next to her, "What's wrong?" She asked with concern. She had never seen Laura like this before, Kitty was always in awe of Laura as she always seemed so brave and fearless.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 pm

"Well..two people I loved left me..once was forced from me cause Flash killed him..And now I like someone else..but it's difficult." She said, looking down,
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Kitty's eyes widened, she had heard about Music Meister's death and had been disappointed in Flash when she heard how he had died. "Oh Laura, I'm sorry" She said quietly. She bit her lip, "I know, you don't know me very well so I'll understand if you don't want to tell me but what's the problem with the new guy?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Laura shook her head, "I don't really want to talk about it, I just want to think about it. But, anyway..anything new with you?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 pm

She nodded in understanding and then looked down, "Well I am dating someone new, his name is Wade, you'd probably know him as Deadpool. He's a little overprotective though which is why I like to be able to get out of the Mansion every now and then when he's busy training Shadow our dog." She didn't want to explain the whole sob story of her past with Lance or of the pregnancy that hadn't ended well.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Laura nodded, "Glad he is protective over you, Logan wouldn't let him even near you if he wasn't." She said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Kitty blushed a bright red, "Well Mr. Logan doesn't exactly know yet." She said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Laura's eyes widened, "Oh.." She said, "Good luck with that.."

Last edited by x23 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Kitty nodded, "I mean I talked to him before he was taken by the Shadow King, and he seemed ok with it. He's gone on a mission now and I haven't told him that I slept with Wade." She said and ran a hand down her face.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Laura winced, "Don't say Shadow King please.." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Kitty glanced over at her, "All right, I won't." She said softly, she tugged on a strand of hair nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the park..   A walk in the park.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk in the park..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Park-
Jump to: