Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you sit down on top of me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

Laura finished putting on her tank top and pants, walking out of the door, "Yup." She said, smirking at him as she walked past him and out to her homemade training ground.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am

He followed her. ''You sure you want to do this? I am not going to be easy on you.'' He said. Putting his hands into his pockets. Looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

"Good, cause I know if I go against someone who wants to hurt me. They won't go easy, and it's good training." She said, nodding at him. Before she got into her fighting position, watching him do the same. She ran at him fast, throwing a punch.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:36 pm

He moved his head away. Grabbing her wrist, He pulled her arm making her turn around. Grabbing both her wrists holding them on her back as he pushed her against the tree.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:45 pm

Laura's eyes widened, shrieking when he turned her around. Throwing her head back as he put her wrists behind her back, and groaning when he pushed against the tree. She cursed underneath her breath, "Damn your good.." She said, trying to get out of his grip. Though she then remembered something, headbutting him fast, making him release one of her hands. Laura turned around and punched him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 pm

He grinned at her comment about his Technic but groaned loud when she headbutted him. He held one of her wrists, But when she punched him he let go off her other wrist, He stepped backwards. Holding his face in both hands. ''God lord.'' He frowned.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 pm

"I'm good too." She smirked, "And I'm not going easy on you either." She said, nodding to him as she went into her fighting stance again. Waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

He grinned. Straightening his back. Taking his fighting stance again. He ran up to her. Pretending to go punch her face. But instead he grabbed her legs and swung her over his shoulder, Making her land on her back. As he turned around.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Laura went to dodge his punch to her face, before she was suddenly swung over his shoulder. She coughed when her back hit the ground. She ignore it, jumping onto her feet. Though she went to fake him out, throwing a punch, missing on purpose. Laura went down and kicked his legs, making him fall over. Though she grabbed his arms, throwing him onto his stomach. She put his arms behind his back, gripping them tight as she pinned him down.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

He groaned when she kicked his legs away. His stomach hurted and making her push him down. He felt her pin him down to the ground. ''Now what? You want me to surrender?'' He bended his knees standing up as he kicked her lower leg. One hand free he punched her stomach. Stepping back, ''Enough I am not going to hurt you too much.'' He said crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Laura's eyes widened, she coughed when he punched her in the stomach. She fell back, looking up at him, "I'm fine.." She said, before coughing again, "You just knocked the air out of me." Laura said, shaking her head a bit."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

''You just were too weak, How are you suppose to defend yourself when I can knock the air out of you with one punch?'' He raised his eyebrow. ''No offence Laura, But train some more. Maybe with me but if you ever stand against those people who made you, You'll have to be able to knock them out with one hit.'' He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Laura got up, nodding at him, "I'm good a hand to hand combat..but that's when my claws are out.." She said, before sighing as she looked up at him, "You can train me if you want, I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:16 pm

He nodded. ''I don't mind training you, The thing is being fast and surprise your enemy helps allot in your further attacks. Once you've got the weak spot of them. You can be unstoppable.'' He said.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Laura nodded at him, "Can you tell me what my weak spot is?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm

He shrugged. ''You are slow. I could have killed you in a blink of an eye. But since I am not intended to do that you're safe.'' He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Laura nodded, before she smiled and she nodded at him, "When do you want to start training?"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 pm

He groaned in disaprovement. ''Mind me, But I am tired.'' He walked up to her. Brushing her cheek. ''Come on let's get inside it's getting dark.'' He took her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Laura looked at him, "I didn't mean now silly." She said, laughing softly. She grabbed his hand, "Okay." Laura said, walking back to the cabin. Though she stopped, "Slade.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

He looked at her when she stopped. ''Yes?'' He asked turning around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Laura looked up at him, "I love you..and..thank you..for coming here.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

His eyes softened. Pulling her into a hug. ''I love you too....'' He whispered. ''but do not say it too much because than it'll lose it's meaning.'' He pulled out of the hug. Kissing her forehead. He took her hand walking into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Laura hugged him back, nodding to him softly, "Okay.." She said, walking back with him into the cabin. She stretched when she got inside, yawning instantly, "You wore me out.." Laura said, laughing softly right after as he looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

He laughed. "If that wore's you out already are you sure you want to train with me than?" He grinned. Walking to her bedroom$
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

"You forget how wild we got at the waterfall." She said, winking at him. She then laid on the bed when they got in the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you sit down on top of me?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: