Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you sit down on top of me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:27 am

Laura's hand slowly went through his hair as she kissed him. She loved how he kissed her, loving how passionate it felt.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:40 am

He caressed her butt. Pulling away from the kiss. Just too look in her eyes. Her green eyes. ''How can somebody leave such a pretty face?'' He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:46 am

Laura felt her slightly blush at him caressing her butt. She smiled as she looked down, "Apparently to someone..I'm just a weapon, meant to hurt and to kill. And doesn't need anyone, due to I will hurt them.."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 am

He tilted her head. ''You are so much more than a weapon to me, You are smart, And sweet. And extremely strong. If people saw what you did to that tree. Maybe they would treat you differently?'' He ran the back of his hand on her cheek. Caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 am

Laura smiled, laughing softly, "The person who said that to me, knows what I could do..But he knew those words would hurt me to where I couldn't mess him up." She then sighed, smiling again, "Thank you.." She said, leaning over to lay her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 am

He smiled at her. ''Don't let it hurt you, Who is this guy?'' He asked his facial expression getting serious.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:20 am

Laura looked at him, "His name is Julian..he left with the people in charge of this place..and he tried to get me to believe I was just imagining him. But I'm not stupid.."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:27 am

''And this Julian guy is what to you? A friend?'' He asked, Narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 am

Laura looked down, "He was my first love, but I told him there was nothing between us, cause I wanted to be alone..He was my friend when he said that stuff and left to work with the people in charge of this place." She said, her eyes weren't no longer looking at him, but at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:46 am

He growled silently. ''And where can I find this bastard?'' He asked. Clenching his teeth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 am

"I don't know." She said, looking down, "Someone made him disappear before my eyes, so I couldn't follow him.." She said, her tone growing sad. Laura didn't want to talk about Julian, she had so much hatred for him..
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 am

''Don't worry..When I see him, I'll be sure to hurt him..He shouldn't treat you that way.'' Slade tilted her head. Looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 am

Laura looked at him, nodding at him, smiling at him, "Your so sweet to me." She whispered, putting her hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 am

He shrugged. ''I am not always sweet and hug-able. I can be cruel and mean too.'' He smirked at her. Moving his head to her hand. Kissing it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 am

Laura blushed as she kissed her hand, looking at him, "You want anything?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 am

''You..'' He murmered against her hand, ''Oh wait you mean something!'' He laughed. ''You have something to drink?'' He asked looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 8:54 am

Laura blushed, before she smirked, "Later you can have me." She said, before she nodded, "Yes I do, I got water, coke, kool-aid."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 am

''Water is good. Is healthy.'' He smiled. Letting go off her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:24 am

Laura nodded as she got off of him, walking to the fridge. She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She walked back to him, handing him the water, "There you go, handsome."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:40 am

He smirked. Taking the bottle. ''Thank you very much princess.'' He opened the bottle and took a sip. ''Anything you want to talk about?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 am

Laura blushed, sitting next to him, "How am I a princess?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 pm

He smirked. "You prefer being called x23?" He grinned. "Or weapon, you can be my weapon." He winked at her.taking another sip out the bottle. Looking at her. "Princesses are confidend, independent and they have power. Plus you are strong, a good fighter and a beautiful woman. And to add on the list. You have a power over me I cannot stay away from you." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm

[[OOC I'M SO SORRY! I was downstairs talking to my mom and other family members. Nothing is wrong, I promise!]]

Laura blushed when he said she could be his weapon. She then blushed more as he compared a princess to her. She then laughed at his last sentence. Laura brush her had against her groin, teasing him, "Good to know.." She whispered, kissing him, passionately.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 am

He smirked. Moaning softly at her touch. He felt her lips against hers. Kissing back with the same passion she kissed him. He let his hand run through her hair. Letting his fingers get tangled up in her hair. He let the kiss last long. Sometimes breaking the kiss to get some air. Their lips brushed against each other. Loving the way she kissed him.

After some time he pulled away. Looking into her eyes. Seeing her blush. He smirked at her. "You are blushing again, how sweet." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 am

Laura smiled when he kissed back with the same passion. Loving how he kissed her. She let her hand run through his hair softly, enjoying the kiss. She also pulled away to take breaths from the kiss, before she kissed him back when he kissed her. When he pulled away, she looked into his eyes. Laura blushed more when he spoke about her blushing, looking down, "Only you can make me blush.." She whispered, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you sit down on top of me?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: