Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you sit down on top of me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:41 am

"Only you can make me blush.." he smirked. "Really? And your other boyfriends? Didn't they make you blush? Or am I that special?" He grinned. Letting his hands out her hair. To her waist he pulled her colser.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:45 am

Laura looked at him, "Only one of them made me blush..but somehow you make me blush even more.." She said, wrapping her arms around him, looking at him in the eyes. She leaned close to his lips, teasing him as she wasn't giving him a kiss. Her hands rubbed his chest, "And you are special to me..." Laura whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 am

He smirked. Feeling her lips almost touch his. "And you are special to me..." Her words touched him. ''How special..'' He whispered back. Letting his hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 am

"Very special.." She said, kissing him softly, pulling away too soon for him, teasing him. She leaned back a little bit, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 am

He saw her tease him. He grinned. ''Alright Princess.'' He lifted her. Throwing her on the couch. He crawled on top of her. holding her legs to each side of him. He leaned down too kiss her roughly. Pinning her hands above her head. He bit her lip. Looking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 am

Laura gasped when he lifted her up, shrieking when he threw her on the couch. She laughed when he crawled on top of her. Though she moaned when he kissed her roughly. She moaned softly when he bit her lip, looking back at him. Laura smirked, "I see you didn't like my teasing.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 am

He heard her moan which made him smirk wide. ''You already gave yourself to me..So you cannot really tease me. But I like to surprise you.'' He said. Sitting straight he just looked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 am

Laura looked at him, nodding at him, "True..and I like it when you surprise and act a little rough with me. Though..you already knew that.." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 am

He smirked back at her. ''Very well than.'' He pushed her. Which caused her to roll off the couch on to the floor. ''Rough enough?'' He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:11 am

Laura's eyes widened, falling off of the couch. She looked at him, narrowing her eyes seductively, getting up as she slowly walked off. Her hips swaying. She walked to the kitchen, "Maybe.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 am

He watched her leave. Looking at her she swayed her hips more than she did before. Which made him grin and shake his head. ''What are you going to do?! Stand in the corner?!'' He yelled after her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:14 am

"I'm not standing in a corner baby..Though..I'm sure my clothes are coming off.." She said, walking to the bedroom slowly, "Depends on if you want to follow." She said, taking off her shirt and her shorts, just leaving her in her panties as she entered the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:16 am

''What is it Laura?! You want it that bad?!'' He yelled after her, Grinning wide. As he stayed where he was. He wasn't going to give in.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 am

"Don't worry sweetie, I can pleasure myself.." She yelled back at him. She laid on the bed, away from his view now.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 am

He laughed. ''Well than I'll leave if you don't need me anyway.'' He shrugged standing up as he walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 am

Laura finished putting on her lingerie she was secretly putting on when she rolled off of the bed.

''Well than I'll leave if you don't need me anyway.''

She walked out of the bedroom, looking at him, "I do need you.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 am

He turned around looking at her. He raised an eyebrow at her, ''Really, You said you could pleasure yourself, No need for me than.'' He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:35 am

"I only said that so I could surprise you.." She said looking down at her lingerie he had on, before looking back up at him, "And I need you for more then pleasuring.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 am

He smiled. Walking towards her. He kissed her forehead. ''You look lovely. But I do not want our relationship too be, Just sex.'' He brushed through her hair. ''Even if I am a man, I don't want you just because that.'' He pointed to her lingerie. '
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:54 am

Laura looked at him, smiling at him, "I know that, and I don't want it to be just sex at all..I just put this on for you to see me in it..Nothing more..plus we just did it..at the waterfall.." She said..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 am

He smiled. Hugging her. ''You look lovely, My dear. But you don't have to put on other lingerie for me, You being here makes my day allot better already.'' He brushed through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am

Laura hugged him back, smiling at what he said, "Okay, and I'm glad.." She said, smiling up at him. Though she laughed softly, "But, if you ever push me off the couch again..I'll beat your ass.." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:03 am

He laughed. ''I see that as a challenge.'' He picked her up bridal style. Laying her gently on the couch. Before he pushed her off it. Making her roll of the couch again. He sat there Crossing his arms to his chest. He looked at her with a amused grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 am

Laura shrieked when he picked her up. She laid on the couch, before she shrieked when he pushed her off. She got off of the ground, opening her mouth before she gave him a look, "You know what..meet me outside! We are going to spar!" Laura laughed running to the bedroom to put on her training clothes.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:20 am

He shrugged. ''Alright than Princess.'' He stood up taking his clothes as he walked to her bedroom. Changing to his sports wear. He walked to the door. ''Are you ready?!'' He yelled to bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you sit down on top of me?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: