Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you sit down on top of me?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

He shrugged. "But in water your movements are slowed down. So you've waste half of the energy you usally use." he laid down next to her.brushing through her hair.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Laura laughed softly, laying backwards, "You are so smart." She said, before she yawned. Though she felt hot so she took off her pants, leaving her in only her tank top and panties. And she made it clear it was just for comfort. She climbed underneath the covers, snuggling against him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 am

He smiled., Sitting up he took off his shirt. He tensed his muscles before letting them relax. He took off his pants. Grabbig his bag he took out his grey pyjama pants. He put them on. Laying under the covers. He pulled her closer. Kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 am

Laura smiled when he kissed her forehead, laying her head against his chest. She loved how warm he felt, she yawned before she slowly drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you sit down on top of me?   Will you sit down on top of me? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will you sit down on top of me?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Laura's Cabin-
Jump to: