Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chance meeting in the hallway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Laura nodded, looking at him. She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

''Please don't cry for me, It's not worth it. Spare your tears for when you really need them.''

"You are worth my tears.." She whispered, looking at him, "That's how much I care.."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm

He shook his head. "No laura, please don't cry for me." He said his tone slightly cold. "I tell you it's not worth it. If it was than I wouldn't be deathstroke, I would be just Slade." He held out his arms by saying that.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Laura looked at him, "Well I think you are worth it..I'm sorry.." She said, looking away now, wanting him to know she meant it. Rather he was Deathstroke or Slade, he was still the same person..just different names.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:14 pm

He sighed deeply in frustration. Than shrugged. "Fine, but it is a mistake some people made...and I'll have to say, they don't look so beautiful as they looked before.." He than tapped up her chin. "Come on. Don't be so stubborn for once." He looked into her eyes. Frowning slightly. "It is the truth."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Laura looked at him, before she looked away, crossing her arms, "I can't be easily hurt physically..So if I get hurt by caring for you, so be it." She said, looking at him as he tapped her chin.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

He clenched his teeth. stubborn girl.. "i care for you to! That is why I am saying this Laura. To protect you from heartbreak. Really stop to care too much about me. You will only hurt yourself." He brushed her cheek. Before letting go off her. He walked past her letting her hands touch slightly. He continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"i care for you to! That is why I am saying this Laura. To protect you from heartbreak. Really stop to care too much about me. You will only hurt yourself."

Laura turned as he walked past her, grabbing his hand fast. She looked at him, "If you care about me, you'd let me care for you." She said, her face getting serious.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm

He sighed really deeply. Her words making him angry somehwo. He turned arround. Slapping her face but not too hard to make her feel pain. But just so she was fully focused. "Don't you get it?! People who cared for me ended up dead, mute and one of them shot my eye! Don't you dare say something like that! Because all I want to do is protect you! So stop being so stubborn and just listen!!" He yelled at her. Stepped backwards. "Really.."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Laura went into shock, feeling him slap her. She looked at him, putting her hand on her cheek.

"Don't you get it?! People who cared for me ended up dead, mute and one of them shot my eye! Don't you dare say something like that! Because all I want to do is protect you! So stop being so stubborn and just listen!!"

Laura stood there, feeling the tears form in her eyes. She didn't let her eyes leave his face, "I'm..sorry.." She said, her voice clearly breaking. Laura looked down, feeling the tears leave her eyes, backing up. Her eyes softened to where more tears continued to fall. She went to turn around to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

He saw her cry, he rubbed his eyes. this must be a record I've never made a woman cry that much.. he walked after her. Grabbing her hand. "No, I'm sorry i shouldn't have slapped you. And I shouldn't hurt you this much.." He sighed deeply, "you deserve better, really." He let go off her hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Laura looked at him, before looking down, "What I deserve.." She said, looking at him, "The only thing I want is for you to let me care for you, I understand what you been through, but I'm not afraid of getting hurt because of it." She said, "And to be honest..what only hurts..is you trying to push me away." Laura explained, "That's the only thing that hurts.." She said, looking down, turning around as she saw a piece of paper and a pen. She drew a map to her cabin, giving it to him, "I'm going to be there for a couple of days..I want to give you the space you seem to want..If you ever want to talk about us..or what we can do..Then come there..if you don't come..then..I won't come back." Laura said, looking up at him, her eyes showing so much truth and honesty. She backed up, turning around as she walked off, knowing this was a risk..
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 am

"And to be honest..what only hurts..is you trying to push me away. That's the only thing that hurts.." He narrowed his eyes in confusion. He didn't try to push her away, Though It could feel like that for her. He looked at the map she had given him.

"I'm going to be there for a couple of days..I want to give you the space you seem to want..If you ever want to talk about us..or what we can do..Then come there..if you don't come..then..I won't come back.'' He watched her leave. ''You won't cme back?'' He sighed very deeply.
It is getting worse and worse .. He than walked back into the house. I don't want to push you away..Not at all..He went through his hair. I'll have to think about this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting in the hallway
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2