Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chance meeting in the hallway

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

A chance meeting in the hallway Empty
PostSubject: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 am

Amanda came out of her room, and closed the door after her. She turned around and froze slightly when she saw Deathstroke emerge out of Lauras room. She casually turned around to go to the other way.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 am

Slade Noticed Superwoman get out her room. Seeing her turn around and wanting to leave. ''Wait.'' He said narrowing his eyes at her. Slade walked towards her Grabbing her shoulder he turned her around. ''Why you told Laura about the rape?!''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:45 am

She cursed in her mind when she realised he had seen her. She glared at the man, and took his hand away from her shoulder. "Because she needed to know what kind of person you are. And she asked about the mark." She narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 am

He frowned and crossed his arms to his chest. ''And what kind of person do you think I am?'' He asked narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:14 am

She looked into his eye coldly. "A person who doesn't understand the word 'no'." She crossed her arms over her chest mimicing him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:39 am

He raised his eyebrow before laughing. ''No? Don't I understand that word...?'' He smirked. ''You don't know me at all super.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 am

She glared at him. "So what did she say Laura I mean?" She then suddenly smirked wickedly. "You wouldn't be talking to me if she had taken it well."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 am

''Oh she took it perfectly, Besides she even allowed me for make-up sex.'' He grinned. ''And no offence but she is much better than you, You were so stiff..'' He tapped her upper arm. ''Couldn't blame you, You weren't that willingly.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:01 am

She pulled her arm away from him. "Don't touch me!!" She looked at him with an icy glare. "I was just glad you got it over and done with. Though there was something good that came out of you raping me." She said smiling a cold smile and tried to walk past him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

He laughed when she yelled at him. Than raised an eyebrow. '''Well maybe I'll have to rape you again and there will come out something awesome.'' He pulled her closer by her waist. ''What you say?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:10 am

She tensed up, and pushed herself as far away as she could. "Why would you do that? You did that to me once, remember?" She revealed the X. "You said you don't fuck things twice." She said smirking slightly, trying to struggle out of his arms.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 am

He shrugged. ''Hm..But for you I wouldn't mind a change for once.'' He held her tighter feeling her struggle. He winked at her, ''Or are you too scared?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 am

She suddenly gathered all her strenght and pushed him away. "DON'T YOU DARE!!!" She kicked him in the groin hard. "I have a boyfriend now, and I'll be damned if I let you touch me!!"
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

He groaned loudly when she kicked his crotch, He grabbed his member. Looking up at her narrowing his eyes angry. He than recovered himself. Looking at her. ''You'll be dammed? Good.'' He pushed her against the wall kissing her roughly. He held up her arms and placed a hickey on her neck. He than let go off her. ''There your portion being damned all for free.'' He smirked as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

She felt him kiss her and her face was flustered with anger. She felt him kiss her neck and bite down on it, that made her gasp. When he let her go she touched her neck, feeling ashamed that she let it happen. She narrowed her eyes in rage and ran after him and kicked him in the back. He fell down on th ground face first. She grabbed him and drove his head through the wall. "You'll pay for that, you bastard."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 am

He groaned feeling her kick him. As his head hit the wall he groaned louder. ''Come on you can do better than that!'' He growled.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 am

Laura wanted to get some clothes, wanting to take a break for a while. She felt weird, not having someone scream in her head all the time. She walked to the hallway, just in time to see to see Slade push Amanda against the wall, kissing her and placing a hickey on her. The scene was enough to make Laura go silent, numb, and felt the heartbreak. Laura stood there, stopping when she saw Amanda and Slade notice her. Her eyes narrowed in confusion and sadness, before she looked down, not caring that tears fell down. She didn't have the mask anymore, and she didn't want it..She wanted them to see the hurt, before she turned around and walked away. Laura was going to buy some new clothes, not bothering to even go to her room. She threw the bag she was going to put her clothes in, against the wall, knocking vases down.

Now I know why you rejected me.

She thought, opening the door to head back to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:57 am

She laughed. "You sure? I'm wearing heels you know!" She kicked him in the stomach making him lay on his back. She was bout to stomp on him when she saw Laura. She just looked at her. "Laura!!??" She got off of Slade.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:11 am

Slade felt the stomp in his stomach. Griping his stomach. Clenching his teeth. Before he heard Superwoman yell Laura. His eyes widen he looked to the side. Seeing Laura throw her bag at the vases, Seeing her walk away. ''Laura wait!'' He jumped up running after her. Slade grabbed Laura's hand. ''I don't know what you saw but It is not what it looks like..''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 am

Laura ripped her hand away from him, "So you weren't just kissing her, and placing a hickey on her fucking neck!" She said, narrowing her eyes at him, not caring that the tears fell down her cheeks. She continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 am

He narrowed his eye. Walking after her. ''Look she said that she would be damned if I touched her. So I did what would damn her! I have no feeling towards that woman at all Laura!'' He jumped before her. Tilting her head to look at him, ''I like you not her.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:30 am

Laura stopped when he jumped in front of her, looking at him when he made her look at him.

"I like you not her."

"Then prove it..cause if I knew better, if you didn't like her and liked me..You wouldn't have touched her." She said, narrowing her eyes, before they softened as she started to cry in front of him. She then moved away from him, "Nevermind..you obviously don't like me enough..if you can touch her.." Laura said, crying as she went to try to move past him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am

Slade looked at her. Seeing the tears on her face again. He sighed deeply. ''Laura, It is true.'' He than looked at her. Stopping her when she wanted to move away. ''I do like you. And I touched her because when her boyfriend sees that hickey, She'll be damned. I want you and only you. Not her.I dislike superwoman more than anything.'' He grabbed her chin kissing her lips passionated. Before he pulled away. ''But if that isn't enough I'm sorry.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:54 am

Laura looked at him, not having the enough emotion to narrow her eyes at him.

''Laura, It is true. I do like you. And I touched her because when her boyfriend sees that hickey, She'll be damned. I want you and only you. Not her.I dislike superwoman more than anything.''

She went to respond, stopping when she felt him kiss her. She was surprised, which didn't have her react to his kiss. Laura looked at him, "If what you say is true..then I believe you.." She said softly, not letting her eyes leave his, "But, please..please stop touching her..like that.." She said, softening her eyes a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 pm

He looked at her. ''Only to hurt her, Nothing else.'' He said narrowing his eyes. ''I don't want her to spoil anything what is between us just because she wants too..'' He said with a tad bit of coldness in his voice. ''I only desire you and you only. Nothing else.'' He kissed her forehead, Making the kiss a tad bit too loving. But yet enough. He pulled away.

''Please don't cry for me, It's not worth it. Spare your tears for when you really need them.'' He brushed her cheek lightly before he let go off her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting in the hallway   A chance meeting in the hallway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting in the hallway
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next