Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hurt, myself again today.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am

Lucy looked at him, "No..I don't, I was just trying to see if I could run away." She said, looking at his hand as she grabbed it, "I'm not running anymore."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 am

He helped her up and led her to the throne. "Now, lets just watch the Laura show. Right queen of my heart?" He said sitting on the armrest again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

Lucy narrowed her eyes at him, "Queen of your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 am

He laughed, and hugged her lightly. "You want to be the queen of my kidney then?" He asked whispering to her ear.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 am

"Since when am I the queen of your heart?" She asked him, looking at him as she raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am

He messed her hair. "Since always." He said smiling, as he looked at the Laura show. "See she is doing well."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:20 am

Lucy raised her eyebrow again, "Really now? Show me how much I'm the queen of your heart.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 am

He grinned. "Now you missed something. You were demoted to rule over my kidneys." He poked her shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 am

Lucy rolled her eyes, getting up and walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 pm

He just smiled in amusement at her and slided on the throne. He was sitting on the throne, dangling his legs over the armrest. "Oh look, now there is some drama going on." He said as he saw Laura see Superwoman and Deathstroke kiss. He laughed when he saw Superwoman beat on the guy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Lucy turned around, seeing the scene. Her eyes widened when she saw how much Laura didn't even try not to cry. She bit her lip, walking to Anthony. She stood by him, watching the scene. Lucy watched how Laura yelled at Slade, "Damn it, Laura..don't show him how much you care about him.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:54 pm

He looked up at Lucy. "And why not?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"I don't want her to get hurt." She said, looking at him as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:16 pm

He turned his eyes back from Lucy to Laura. "It seems to me she is doing just fine." He watched Laura yell and cry at Slade. "See those tears, those are a sign she doesn't want to be hurt by him. And he will understand that." He said pointing to the show and looking at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm

"But look at him, he's telling her not to care..Which is hurting her deeply." She said, looking back at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm

"But he is saying that because he cares for her." He looked at Lucy. "He is trying to prevent her from heartache if he ever gets that far."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Lucy winced when Slade slapped Laura, "He has a messed up way of showing it.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

"Me and Adam did that too remember?" He asked twirling his cane in his fingers. "He has many enemies, he doesn't want Laura to get caught in the crossfire. She can take it ofcourse, but he is afraid she can't."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:44 pm

"I'm going to be there for a couple of days..I want to give you the space you seem to want..If you ever want to talk about us..or what we can do..Then come there..if you don't come..then..I won't come back."

"What the fuck are you doing, Laura!" She suddenly yelled, "Your taking such a huge risk!"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:51 pm

He glanced at Laura. "She is finding out if he is worthy enough. If he comes for her it shows her he loves her. If not then that sucks for her." He lifted his legs off the armrest and put them on the ground. "Well all you can do now is wait. Toodels." He said as he got up and walked away, vanishing into the fog waving to Lucy with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurt, myself again today.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3