Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never wanted to hurt you..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Never wanted to hurt you.. Empty
PostSubject: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Kara moved her head a little bit, waking up as her head started pounding. A scene appeared in her head..

Kara had flew at Superman, punching him into the wall. Her eyes then went back to Logan, running at him fast as she spun around and kicked him onto the ground. Her eyes glared at him, punching him in the stomach. She lifted up her leg, getting ready to kick him further into the ground..

Her eyes opened fast, gasping as she sat up fast. Having her breath irregular. Her moonlit eyes were back, and she was remembering the whole fight scene. Her eyes widening each second, breathing very hard as she was watching the whole scene again in her head..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"Whoa, easy there, fly girl, don't need to get whiplash." Logan said, putting his hands on her shoulders and forcing her to lay back down.

"How you feeling?" He asked, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Kara jumped, looking at him fast. When he forced her to lay down, her eyes didn't leave him. The scenes were flashing in her head, letting the tears form as she looked away from him as she started to cry, "I'm so, so sorry.." She manged to whimper out, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Logan sighed and closed his eyes. He figured a reaction like that from her. He sat on the bed and pulled her into a hug.

"It's not your fault. I'm fine. I know you didn't..." He said, softly, as he rubbed the back of her head and he held her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Her eyes widened a little bit, feeling him hug her. She looked up at him a little, "Are you okay?" She asked, trying to ignore the pounding headache in her head, though it made her wince as she put her hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm

"Yeah, and sorry about the headache." He said, before tapping his head. "Hard head."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"I know.." She groaned a bit, rubbing her head a little bit, "Though it was enough to get me out of the control..Though, I remember hearing that woman scream in my head. I think you were able to block her from my mind.." She said, looking up at him now. Her eyes staring into his, "You sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hey, I asked you first." He stated. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

He saw Kara wince in pain from her headache, right before he hissed at the random pain in his head. "Gah, what the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Kara nodded, "Yeah, I am..Other then the fact you gave me a headac-!" She looked at him fast, looking at him, "Did your head just hurt right now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

"Yeah, it did." Logan said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:41 pm

She tilted her head a little, looking at him more. When it happened again, her eyes widened, "Um, do we have a psychic link or something now?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:49 pm

[[OOC I'm back!!!]]
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Laura walked to the door, leaning against it, "You kicked my clone's ass..Quite impressive, though..he kicked your ass in the end."

---
Kara's eyes went straight to the door, eyes widening as the girl called Logan a clone, "Your what?" She managed to speak out..

---
"My clone." She said, letting her claws come out, smiling at the surprise in the girl's face. She leaned further on the wall, "Though, I find it funny that he fought back..Especially since he sees a life with you." She smirked, looking at Logan. As if she wanted to say that out loud..

---
Kara's eyes went wide, her cheeks starting to turn pink..She was surprised..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:27 pm

"I don't-" Logan started to say before Laura walked to the door and spoke. Logan put his hand on his face. "You're my clone, not the other way around, Laura." He said, before turning back to Kara. "Styker, or Overseer, whatever the hell his name was, took some of my blood and created her." He stated.

"But, she blames me for Styker giving her an adamantium skeleton." He said, massaging the bridge of his nose, in annoyance.

He sighed at Laura's words. "It was the only way to get her out of the Black Queen's control. Yes, I do picture a life with her, anything else you want to say, bub?" He said, standing up from the bed. He glanced back at Kara seeing her blush.

"What? You're really surprised?"

{OOC: Got a little anxious, huh? >.> Sorry, was busy.}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Kara listened to him, looking at Laura as she groaned while she played with a syringe. She didn't have much to say until Logan asked her if she was really surprised. Her eyes looked up at his, "Kinda, just didn't expect to hear it. I want the same thing.." She winced, holding her head as she laid back down.

---
Laura smirked, "Damn you got her good, and either way Logan. We are both clones, in my eyes that is. Though, Logan likes to pretend like he's my daddy. When I don't need one, being alone seems right up my ally!" She said, kicking the drawer to the syringes closed, "And calm down, or do you want alone time with your girlfriend?" She asked, her eyes looking at him as she threw the syringe in the garbage. Making a face as she hated the syringes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Logan winced as his head hurt at the same time Kara's did. "Damn, stop having headaches!" He said.

"And I was supposed to be the one to tell you, but Laura likes to get on my nerves." He said, with a very small growl.

He turned to Laura and walked up to her. "Listen, kid, I'm the closest thing you got, but if you want to run around alone and isolated from people, go ahead." He said, getting in her face. He pulled back. "Just know you got a home here if you want it." He said, turning and walking back over to Kara.

"You can stay in here if ya want, kid." He said, leaning against the wall beside the bed with his hands in his jean pockets.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Kara winced, looking up at Logan, "Sorry, I can't help it." Her hand went on her head. She then looked at Laura who was smirking at what Logan was telling her..

---
Laura smirked, "It's fun to get on your nerves." She then rolled her eyes as he talked about a home, "If I get caught, I'll keep the offer." She waved, "I'm going to leave so you two can have sex in the medical room." She smirked, running out of the room fast as Logan took a step forward.

She left the building..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Logan slapped his forehead when practically said they were going to have sex in the medical lab.

"Tell me why I work with kids again?" He asked, no one really in particular. He turned back to Kara and saw her blushing face. "You want to get out of here?" He asked, pointing over his shoulder to the door.

"But, first, we need to get rid of those head aches..." He stated, going over to the cabinet and getting bottle of Advil. He grabbed a class from the cabinet and filled it with water from the bathroom sink.

He walked back over to Kara and handed her a few pills and the water. "Here, this should help."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Kara shook her head a little at him, sitting up as he mentioned to get rid of her headache. She took the few pills, putting them in her mouth and took a sip of water so they would go down. She shook her head a bit, looking at him as she smiled softly at him, "Thanks." Kara took another sip of water, waiting for the Advil to start working, "And, yeah..I wanna get out of here.."

After a couple of minutes it helped...A LOT.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Logan smiled. "You feel up to walking, or do I have to carry you?" He asked, moving a strand of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never wanted to hurt you..   Never wanted to hurt you.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never wanted to hurt you..
Page 1 of 1