Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hurt, myself again today.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Hurt, myself again today. Empty
PostSubject: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Laura walked to the park, wearing her jacket and her hat, not wanting people to see the tears. She wanted to go to her little cabin in the forest. When she reached it, she walked in it, her eyes softening as she walked to the couch. She sat on it, taking her shoes off before she lifted her knees to her chest, hugging them..Before she broke down crying, falling to the side to cry against the pillow on the couch. She cried for an hour, before she fell asleep, wanting to escape from the world.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Anthony was sitting on a throne of some sort. She was sleeping on the ground next to the throne. He started to whistle to wake her up. The setting they were in was a solitary mountain, and it was foggy. He was polishing his cane. "Wakey wakey Laura I haven't got all day." He laughed. "Scratch that, I do have the whole fucking eternity."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Laura heard Anthony's voice, making her wake up. She looked up at him, "I thought you were going to leave me alone.." She said, getting up before she started to walk off, wiping the tears. Laura didn't want anything with him, and she rather Satan punish her instead. Especially since she thought Anthony visiting her was going to end.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:58 pm

"Sorry hunny, can't keep that promise. Adam got promoted to get himself reincarnated. Me on the other hand got the post of being your guardian." He said glancing at her. "So lets talk about your current troubles."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:01 pm

"Sorry hunny, can't keep that promise. Adam got promoted to get himself reincarnated. Me on the other hand got the post of being your guardian."

Laura felt herself break even more, hearing Adam was going to get reincarnated..Though, she then heard Anthony say he was her guardian. She turned around, "I rather Satan himself to be my guardian..then you..And don't try to care for me, so go fuck yourself." She hissed, walking away even more, not believing this shit, "God if you want me to suffer so bad, just kill me now..Not like I need a life anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:07 pm

He sighed. "Be happy for him, a childless couple in Massachusetts are going to be so happy in nine months. Me on the other hand get to do the same only when you are happy again. So why don't we just bury the hatchet and help eachother out?" He said getting up from his seat.

Last edited by Music Meister on Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:09 pm

"I'm happy for him, don't once think I'm not..So shut up..And help you? After all the shit you done to me? Fuck..that..big time. I'll keep you from ever being reincarnated." She said, turning around as she glared at him, "If you even think of me helping you, then your in your own dream..Leave. Me. Alone." She growled, walking away, trying to wake herself up, "WAKE UP!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:14 pm

He smirked wickedly. "Fine then you will be stuck with me for the longest time." He said sitting back down and leaning back on his seat. He lifted his right leg cassually ontop of the other and looked at her amused. "So what will it be pumpkin?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Laura ignored him, crossing her arms, "You don't even care, so why should I?" She said, "WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO HELP ME OUT!?" She screamed, turning around as she looked at him in pure hatred, "WHY!? SO YOU CAN TORMENT ME MORE? TELL ME HOW STUPID I AM FOR..FOR DOING WHAT I DID?! FOR BEING SO HELPLESS AND BROKEN THAT I CAN'T BEAR TO EVEN SMILE, WITHOUT FEELING HURT ONCE AGAIN?! DO YOU EVEN CARE?" She screamed, "If not, then go..now.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 pm

He just watched her outburst calmly. "Because I promised Adam." He then got up and walked to her. He took her wrist and looked deep in her eyes, smirking slightly. "Well hello there Lucy." He pulled Lucy out of Laura. "So you are the one that has been bugging our dear Laura."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:24 pm

Laura growled when he took her wrist, moving back, her eyes widened when he said Lucy. She felt her whole body freeze, falling to her knees as she felt Lucy get taken out of her. She looked up, seeing Lucy standing in front of her.

---
Lucy glared at him, "I've been protecting her." She said, glaring at him, "Something you were doing for Adam."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Anthony narrowed his eyes slightly. "And if you recall it made them both miserable." He said looking at Laura then back to Lucy. "All Adam wanted to do was to fall with a headbreaking speed in love with her and I kept stopping him. Sometimes too much thinking is not good in things that need to be felt."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Lucy glared at him, her red eyes narrowing at him, "I've protected her for a long time, without me she wouldn't have the mask that keeps her from getting hurt." She then slowly looked at Laura, "Yet she brings it down for the wrong people." She hissed..

---
Laura looked away, looking down as she felt drained. Her eyes were softened big time, feeling herself wanting to break down..

---
She then looked back at Anthony, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:36 pm

"So you are saying Adam was wrong?" He asked lifting his eyebrows up. "Or just the latest guy in her life?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

"Anyone who left her.." She said, glaring at him.

---
Laura looked up at her, "Adam was forced to leave, don't be mad at him..And Slade explained his reason..he didn't leave me..he just suggested we take it slow.."

---
Lucy glared at her, before kneeling to her, slapping her across the face. She then grabbed her face, making her look at her, "What did I say about talking back to me..Especially if I'm not inside of you." She hissed, throwing her back, "I hate anyone who rejects you..or leaves you..forced or not." Lucy then rolled her eyes, "Still he rejected you, leaving you to go back to your cabin to cry, that pisses me off." She hissed.

---
Laura looked at her, lowering her eyes from her gaze, trying to get away from it.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Anthony walked to Lucy and Laura, pulling Lucy up. "Don't you think you should let her decide this stuff on herself. Take the backseat for once." He went to Laura nad helped her up. "It's your body, you can choose who is driving it, you or her." He said pointing to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Laura winced, feeling him help her up. Her eyes narrowed in confusion, "Why do you even care?" She asked, her voice more weak then cruel..

---
Lucy crossed her arms, "Yeah why do you?" She asked, being a smart ass to Anthony now, "So you can move on?" She laughed, "Pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:57 pm

He snorted a laugh. "One: I promised Adam. Two: to get to move on. Three: to get my own body. And four: to smooth things over between me and you." He said looking at Laura and ignoring Lucy. He then looked back at Lucy challenging her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Laura looked at him, before lowering her eyes from his gaze. Her mask wasn't on right now, due to Lucy wasn't inside of her, screaming at her to keep it up..

---
Lucy saw Anthony's glare, making her narrow her eyes, doing the same back. She snorted, "You don't scare me."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

He sighed in defeat. "Maybe not. Maybe you are right, maybe I am getting nowhere." He said all this making his way to Laura and taking her hand. "Or maybe I don't need to scare you." He said pushing Laura off of the cliff. She would be fine, and just wake up. Lucy on the other hand was left here without her host. "So I guess it's just you and me now huh?" He said turning to face Lucy and smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Laura's eyes widened, screaming as he pushed her off the cliff.

---
Lucy's eyes widened, looking at him, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO!? WITHOUT ME SHE WILL BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!" She growled at him, walking to him as she slapped him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm

He glared at Lucy. "I just separated you from her. Now she can make her own choises. As for you, you are trapped in this place." He grabbed her wrist. "No way out honey. Are you scared now?" He asked her narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Lucy growled, narrowing her eyes at him. Without Laura she didn't have claws, nothing, "Nope, I can never be afraid of you." She said, smirking, before she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:26 pm

He leaned away from her a cold smirk on his face. "You should be. This is not a dream zone. When she falls asleep she won't automatically come here." He then dragged her to the throne he was sitting on earlier, and pushed her on it. Her hands and feet were suddenly chained on it. "Have fun sitting there all by your lonesome." He said turning his back on her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Lucy's eyes widened, she grabbed his arms, trying to get out of his grip. She fell back against the throne, shrieking when she was suddenly chained, "Fuck you." She said, "Unlike Adam..who didn't need you, Laura needs me..you pathetic asshole!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurt, myself again today.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next