Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hurt, myself again today.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

He turned around, and walked back to her. "Oh don't say that I was useless. I've helped him more times than I can count. Everytime he gets in trouble he had no chance of surviving, I would take over." He touched Lucys cheek. "And Laura can do this on her own too. Just like Adam could if I let him." He sat on the arm rest, minding her arms. "Now if you look over there, you can see how she is doing."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Lucy glared at him, before she looked at where he pointed at.

---
Laura was laying on the couch, still sleeping.

---
Lucy glared at him, "Can you unchain me. Especially if your not going to do anything to me." She said, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:45 pm

He smirked. "No. You would only run away from me if I did that." He held her face and made her look at him. "If there is something you want me to do to you." He said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Lucy looked up at him, her eyes narrowing him a bit, "Well I'm just confused, you have me chained..yet you aren't even trying to have your way..Kind of surprises me." She said, "I thought of you as the guy who would take control if he chained a female down."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:52 pm

He laughed, and leaned closer to her face letting his lips hover over hers. "I am in control. I just enjoy you squirm around on that chair." He pulled away. "Besides, we have time."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Lucy didn't even wince with his lips hovering over hers, looking at him. She tried to get out of the chair, growling, wanting to get unchained..She hated being chained. Her eyes narrowed at him, "Glad to know your having a fun time watching me." Lucy groaned.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:59 pm

He laughed. "It is indeed fun to see you struggle." He watched her. "So how do you think Laura will do on her own? Without you telling her to keep her mask on." He asked glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes, before looking at the scene where she could look at her. She softened her eyes, "I have no idea..She will get hurt more easily though.." She said, "I'm just hoping she made her own mask when I didn't want to help her."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:00 am

He shook his finger at her. "tsk tsk tsk. The point of this excercise is that she learns that getting hurt is something that everyone is afraid of and she needs to learn to live with that. And you my dear Lucy, will just have to learn to trust her that she can manage." He put his hand on Lucys shoulder. "And do you really think anyone who knew what she can do would willingly hurt her?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 am

Lucy looked up at him, narrowing her eyes as she then looked back at Laura. She looked back at him, "Why are you helping her now? And don't give me the stuff about promising Adam, and wanting a new body. Why are you helping her?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:15 am

He glanced at her, and smirked. "So you admit I am helping her." He smiled widely lifting his eyebrows up.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 am

"You pulled me out of her, not hard to see your helping her." She said, narrowing her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 am

He smirked. "Well my biggest motive is to get my own body. You should know how frustrating it is to not have your own body. I love Adam, but to be honest sharing one body gets annoying." He got up from the armrest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 am

Lucy looked at him, "Not easy since my body was taken from me a long time ago." She then looked down her body, "I only have it if i'm in a dream world." She said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:42 am

He looked at her. "Mine too. So you have no idea how much I want my own body." He watched Laura. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:05 am

Lucy looked at him, "Nope, but..though..Can you unchain me."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 am

He gave a look to her and unchained her right hand. "If you are nice, then I just might unchain your other arm." He said winking to her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

Lucy looked at him, "Oh..if I'm nice.." She said, smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:25 am

He grinned. "Yes nice. I don't want to chase you around this place." He winked at her as he sat back on the armrest.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am

"Who said I would run?" She asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 am

He looked up like he was thinking. "Good point." He released Lucy. "You have no powers here, and I can practically control this place." He said smirking wickedly at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:46 am

Lucy got up, looking at him, before she ran off fast. She was at least going to try.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 am

Suddenly the road rose up, and brought her back to the throne. Anthony just stared at her smirking widely at her. "Wanna try that again, it looked like fun." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 am

Lucy backed up fast, looking at him, narrowing her eyes, "I had to at least try." She said, before she kicked him on the ground. She tried to run the other way now.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 am

He got up and took his hat that had fallen and dusted it off. The road curled up again under her, and formed into a ball holding her inside. The ball rolled back to Anthony and opened up revealing a dizzy Lucy. He held out his hand to her. "You really want to be chained up don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt, myself again today.   Hurt, myself again today. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurt, myself again today.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next