Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firefly arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

Firefly arrives Empty
PostSubject: Firefly arrives   Firefly arrives Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm

OOC : Cause i'm lazy ass and i'm sure who ever is playing as Superwoman won't mind if I control her character XDDDD

Garfield woke up feeling his head. The last thing he remembered was.... what was it.... someone hit him in the head. He noticed he was wearing his suit, and immediately tried to take flight, only to get zapped in the neck from his.... collar? He touched the collar trying to find an off switch or get it off. He felt another zapp on his neck, much more painful this time. He looked around himself. He was in some sort of stadium.

-------------------------------

Amanda got a call to go pick up a new recruit. She drove to the stadium, and went to greet the newcommer. "Well hello there bug boy." Firefly turned around seeing a very gorgeous woman standing there. "Firefly honey, the name is Firefly." He said a bit pissed at the woman. She just laughed softly at him. "What ever darling, now listen closely, for I'm only telling this once." She then proceeded to tell the whole story of what was this palce and why they were there. About the collars and about the death matches. He listened to her talk, his eyes widening by every new detail. Though she couldn't see it under his helmet. He looked away and then back at her. "So are we gonna stay here the whole night, or are we going to go somewhere?" He asked wanting to go out of here. She just smirked and turned around beconing him with her long slender finger. "Sure fly boy, follow me." She went to the car and he followed her. They drove back to the Brotherhood mansion in silence, though he didn't really like talking at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Firefly arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Bayville :: Bayville Stadium-
Jump to: