Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have a girl talk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 am

She smirked. ''You want to go actually shopping or to take the clothes and leave?'' She asked waving at the scared people who kept their distance. ''They are looking at their queens.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:22 am

She laughed as she waved also. "Naah, I have not been paying for anything that I've been getting here, so why start now." She spotted a green dress in one of the windows. She pointed at it. "That would look so good on you."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 am

She smirked looking at the dress. ''Than what are we doing here? Let's go in shall we?'' She pointed. When Amanda stopped the car she stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 am

She grinned and stepped out of the car. They went in and immediately the shop cleared out of people. She laughed at them. She decided that she was in a good mood and let the sales person go. She walked to the hangers, and went through the clothes. She took out a sexy balck dress. "This is nice too." She said modeling it on her body.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 am

Circe had taken the green dress in her size and had walked back to Amanda. Looking at the black dress. ''Ollie will love that. for sure!'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 am

She smiled wide. "I'm sure he would." She said smacking her own rear after doing some dance moves. She laughed. "You see anything good?" She asked Circe looking at the different racks. She took some clothes on her arm as she walked by. She glanced at the exit noticing two security guards hanging there, they looked scared. "Be prebared to do some fighting when we leave." She said to Circe casually as she turned her attention back to the rack of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 am

Circe had taken A leather slim dress. And 4 pair of high heels. She than glanced to the guards. ''Hunny you really think two stupid humans can stop us? '' She raised an eyebrow. Smirking at Amanda. ''Don't worry hunny they'll be dead before they can say our names.'' Circe pulled Amanda into the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 am

She laughed as she was pulled to the changing rooms. "Oh I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about their guns. Besides they look scared, so they pull the trigger more readily." She chnaged into one of her outfits and did a small turn. "I love this one. How's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:27 am

''Like their gusn would do us anything. We just walk to them reaally slow.'' She put on the black leather dress. ''You look amazing. How about me?'' She smirked. Looking into the mirror she let her hand run through her purple hair.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:37 am

She smiled, and looked at Circe. "Ravishing honey." She tried out the other outfits and changed back to her own clothes. "Shall we my dear?" They went to the cash register to remove the alarms, and to bag their findings. They slowly made their way out. Superwoman glanced at the guards, one of them was extremely jumpy, and she didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:53 am

Circe walked with Amanda seeing Amanda keeping her eye on one of the guards. Suddenly the one who caught Amanda's eye aimed his gun at them. ''Don't move!'' Circe raised an eyebrow looking at the guard. ''Sweetie calm down. We are not going to hurt you, Unless you make a move yourself.'' She stepped foreward stepping before Amanda.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:13 am

The guy was shaking, trying to aim. The other guy looked the scene in shock and took his gun out too. Amanda raised her eyebrow, though she was a bit worried about the situation. She stepped next to Circe and looked at the first guy. "Don't be foolish boy. By the time you have pulled that trigger to have shot one shot, you will have one very pissed of woman. Assuming you hit one of us that is." The guy looked at her in alarm. "YOU ARE JUST BLUFFING!!!" He screamed at her. His gun shook and he pulled the trigger. Superwoman moved fast to the guy, taking hold of the smoking gunbarrel and disarming him. She looked at the little burn on her hand, before looking at the men. "You okay hun?" She asked Circe, looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:26 am

When the guard pulled the trigger she was afraid Amanda would get hurt but instead the bullit hit her shoulder. She glenched her teeth grabbing her shoulder when Amanda turned her head to see if she was okay she narrowed her eyes at the guard. ''You son of a bitch!'' She walked up to the guard punching the men in his face with her other hand. She kicked him in the groin. The other guard wanted to interfere but Amanda stopped him.
Back to top Go down
RedArrow

RedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am

She saw Circe was bleeding, but was able to kick the guys ass. The other guard came closer, but Amanda pointed th gun in his head. "Move and you die." She looked at Circe who was beating the crap out of the guy. The otherguy had stopped, and watched in horror. "Please, have mercy on him." Amanda snapped her head at the guy, and smirked sadisticaly. "Very well, mercy it is then." She pointed the gun to the guy Circe was beating and fired. The bullet hitting the man between the eyes, killing him instantly. "Sorry Circe, but he did ask for mercy." The other guy stared in shock, and pulled his gun. "That was not what I meant!!!" He aimed at Amanda who pulled her gun and shot the other man too. "You allright hun?" She asked going to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 am

She looked at the dead guard Amanda had shot for her. She than looked at Amanda. ''Yeah I'm fine..'' She held her shoulder. ''Human's...'' Narrowing her eyes at the dead men. She kicked the men who had shot her one last time. ''Let's go. I'm done here.'' She grabbed a white casual shirt from the rack ripping the security off it and holding it against her shoudler she walked with Amanda to the car and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

She glared at the panicing people and threw the gun in the fountain. She walked with Circe to the car, taking the drivers seat. "Well that wasn't fun." She said as they drove to the mansion. She helped Circe out of the car and into the medical lab. She threw the shopping bags on the floor as she went to get things so she could take care of her injured friend. "How bad is it? Is the bullet still in there?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 pm

She let the white cloth off her shoulder. ''I don't know haven't really looked at it much, Was too busy beating up the prick who did this.'' She growled.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:10 pm

She helped Circe to sit down and looked at her shoulder. "Yep, it's still in there." She took a syringe that contained some local anestethics, and shot it in her shoulder. "Now look the other way, so I get a better wiev of the bullet." She took a pair of forceps and started digging.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

She clenched her teeth looking away from it. Letting Amanda take care of her shoulder. ''You should have let me rip that bastard apart. He deserved to die slowly in allot of pain.'' She growled again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 pm

She smirked. "I wouldn't have minded that, but you would have made yourself bleed more." She pulled the bullet out, and threw it on a tray. She took a needle and a thread and started to stitch her up. She put some pads on the wound and bandadget it firmly. "Remember to change them often. I can help you with that." She hopped on the bed next to Circe, and hugged her gently.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:22 pm

She bit her lower lip when Amanda pulled out the bullet. She than sighed letting Amanda do her work when she was done Circe nodded. Her eyes widen at the hug. ''Hah don't worry about my hunny I'll be fine.'' She smiled getting out the hug.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

OOC : Lazy right here -raises hand-

She smiled at her slightly. "Blame Arrow for that, I'm getting too soft." She said trying to keep her eyes from watering.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Circe pursed her lips. ''You just killed two men without hesitating, Soft? No.'' She smirked widen. Leaning to kiss her cheek. ''If you out all the people are soft than I am a turtle.'' She laughed,
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:47 pm

She laughed too. "Oh believe me I am. I would have let you maim those guards to death, and not care about you bleeding to death." She took Circes hand. "You are the first frien I made when I left paradise island. Mind you I didn't have much friends there either."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Circe shrugged. ''Having friends doesn't mean you are soft either.'' She looked down at her hand. Than back at Amanda. ''Guess what you have now? A friend.'' She smiled. ''But if we would stand against eachother in the arena, Would you be able to kill me?'' She asked suddenly serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have a girl talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next