Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have a girl talk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Let's have a girl talk Empty
PostSubject: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:17 am

Amanda went by Circes rom, and decided to see if she was there. She knocked on the door. "Circe honey are you there?" She waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

Circe stepped out of the shower wrapping an towel arround her. ''Oh hi hun come in, I'm in the bathroom.'' She called back. Walking to the mirror. She ran her finger through her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 am

She smiled and walked in. She peeked her head in the bathroom and leaned her body on the doorway. "How are you doing?" She asked her with a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 am

She smiled looking at Amanda. ''Oh I'm great! How about you sugar? You seem happy.'' She smirked. Wiping her purple hair back walking past Amanda she took out some clean underwear.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am

She grinned wider. "Why shouldn't I be? I have a boyfriend." She said starting to play with her hair, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:34 am

She looked up. ''Really?! I'm so happy for you.'' She gave Amanda a nod. Putting on her clean underwear and clothes. She sat down on the bed. ''Though you would be the last person I expected to throw yourself at a relationship.'' She shrugged than smiled again. ''So who's the lucky one?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 am

She smiled as she walked to sit next to Circe on the bed. "Oh, I do that for the right guys." Her smile widened. "It's Oliver." She crossed her legs, looking at Circe. "So how about your manhunt? Any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 am

She smirked. ''So you and the arrow guy huh? Well congrats.'' She than shrugged. ''Meh, I've had some fun with Pietro but he's such a bunny.'' Rolling her eyes. ''If I did nto push him off he would have fucked me for hours.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 am

She laughed. "He fucked you too? Well he sure is a horny bunny." She smirked widely. "Oh, by the way. There are two new recruits. Both men." She said winking at Circe.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 am

''Oh he goes around!'' She smirked. ''New men...Hm tell me more hunny.'' She laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 am

She got a bit serious. "You should stear clear from the other one, he is not that nice. But the other one might be good. His name is Firefly." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:17 am

She nodded. ''Firfly it is than, I shall keep my eye open for him.'' She smirked as She rolled to her side. ''Okay..Who is this man that isn't that nice?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 am

She suddenly got serious. "His name is Deathstroke. He has a hard time understanding the word no. But I really don't want to talk about it." She said trying to smile a bit.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 am

She frowned. "Come on super, you know you can tell me." She nudged Amanda. "If something is bothering you who am I to ignore that?"
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:25 am

She smiled slightly to Circe. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to talk about it." She said clenching her fist a bit. "It's nothing personal, I trust you, but I just don't want to talk about it right now." She smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 am

She shrugged ''Okay than.'' She than pulled Amanda into a hug before letting go. ''I am not going to let you experince bad thigns twice if you don't want to.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 am

She hugged Circe back. "Thank you. You are a good friend." She smiled thankfully at her. "And I promise, if he brings you trouble, I will fucking kill him."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:08 am

She laughed. ''Oh don't worry super! He won't be able to even touch me or his neck will be broken.'' She winked. ''Maby we can kill him togethere one day.'' She layed back on the bed. ''Anymore news?''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 am

She laughed. "That would be awsome. Maybe you can turn him into a big and we can make bacon out of him." She said winking wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 am

''A pig huh? Why not a mouse and feed it too a snake and see it crawl in the snake's stomach?'' She smirked wide at Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 am

She laughed. "That would be fun too." She hugged Circe again. "You are the best friend a murdering psycopath could have." She pulled away from the hug. "What do you say we get you dressed and go out on the town, to get some new clothes? I've been loosing too many clothes recently."
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 pm

She grinned when Amanda hugged her. ''Don't worry dear you're not bad either.'' She than acted like she was thinking really deep. ''Do I want that....'' She than smirked. ''Yes ofcourse!'' She jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

She stood up and smiled. "Then let's go! I'll go get my coat and we'll go then. And you better get dressed." She said going to the door and vanishing through it. She came back in soon, wearing her coat.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

She ahd dressed up in a black slim dress showing her figure and a striped jacket. She looked at superwoman. ''Guess we are ready.'' She walked over to her. ''Come one babe let's terrorise the city.''
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 pm

She wrapped her arm around Circes shoulder as they headed out. She took the drivers seat and drove to the mall. People immediately recognised them and kept their distance. She smirked. "Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have a girl talk   Let's have a girl talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have a girl talk
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Circe's Room-
Jump to: