Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Clark frowned, "The last time I saw him, he was leaving the Medical Lab. You can go looking around the Park though he can't have gone very far." He said
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Rogue's nose twitched, her hated the collars/ She could've just flown there, "Alright, just make sure she's safe. Or I'm taking you down, and you know I can." Rogue felt her leader-instincts kicking in. She was hardly kidding either as she ran out the room.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Storm caught the protein bar and started munching on it when Kitty suddenly awoke.
"Where's Wade?"
"Kitty..." She started to explain when Rogue took over and Clark busted in with a note apparently from Deadpool. She watched the exchange between them and when Rogue dashed out to go after Wade, she turned to comfort Kitty. "Kitty, I'm sure he'll be back. He just needs some time..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Kitty slowly nodded, she didn't want to consider a life without him it would be too difficult. "Thanks Storm." She said weakly and gave her a little smile.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Ororo smiled warmly and hugged Kitty gently. "When you are feeling better, there is much we need to talk about but for now, get some rest and don't worry. I'm sure Wade will turn up in no time."

She smiled and stood up. When Kitty asked where she was going, she said, "There's someone who should probably know how you're doing. I will be back." She slowly left the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News   A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Loss and Despair Followed by Depressing News
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2