Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Chloe headed out to the Garden and sighed she was starting to get tired, it was weird how the pregnancy was already affecting her. She sat down on a bench and then decided to sort through some stuff in her purse until she came up with the necklace of her mothers. She held it in her hand and lightly squeezed, there are times I wished I knew what I wanted she thought almost bitterly before putting it back.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Johnny was walking through the hero's garden. He then spotted Chloe.

"Chloe!" He called to her. He ran up to her waving.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Chloe jerked when she heard Johnny's voice and forced a smile on her face, "Oh hey Johnny, what's up?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Johnny grinned at her. "I was just walking around." He sat beside her. "How are you feeling? With the pregnancy and all."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 pm

She bit her lip and looked down at her lap, "A little tiring to be honest." She admitted quietly as she tried to forget how she had wound up pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Johnny cocked his head at her. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 pm

She smiled, "No, but thank you for offering so what are you doing around the Mansion?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Johnny looked at her smiling. "Well you are the one who will be raising our child. Basically I will be given visitation. I figured I should know the area my kid would be living in."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:26 pm

She nodded, "Yeah that's right, which reminds me how are we going to do the visitation thing? Is there a certain amount of time you'd like to see the baby for each week?" She asked, hating the fact that she felt so clueless about the whole deal.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 pm

"I'm not sure." Johnny shrugged. "I figured that the first few years I can just babysit because you will need to be with the kid the most. As the kid gets older we can work out something more concrete." Johnny answered.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm

She nodded slightly in relief, "Yeah ok that works, oh um that reminds me this is off topic but tommorow I'm planning a break in at the Protector's main base and I was curious to know if you'd like to be a part of it? I need all the help I can get to pull this off, and it would be nice to have a few speedsters on back up if you know what I mean." She said
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Johnny's eyes widened at the thought of the woman carrying his child going into such a dangerous situation. "Well I'm in but why the hell would you want to do something so dangerous?" Johnny asked in shock.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I'm not actually going in, however I will be monitoring everything going on with a few things that have turned up over the past few days. Now I can't really go into detail about the mission other then the fact that its going to be a covert operation. Basically I'm checking to see if there are any other escape routes out of this place so that way we can all go back to our homes. I've got someone who can remove the collars and...I also have a contact from inside the Protectors." She said this last with great reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Johnny nodded in understanding. "Ok well liked I said. I'm in. Anything you need from me you have it."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

She smiled, "Good and thank you Johnny." She said as she smiled up at him, "You know you're not all that bad." She commented with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Johnny smiled. "I know I'm 'evil' in most respects but I like kids and I will protect what's mine. So..." Johnny shrugged still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:04 pm

She giggled, "Right well I am going to take a nap....alone." She said as she got up from the bench.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

"Alright. Have a nice nap. I'll head home." Johnny stood and began walking away. He then turned suddenly. "Remember if you need me call."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm

She turned back to look at him, "I will." She said and waved a farewell to him before heading back into the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the News Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the News   After the News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the News
Page 1 of 1