Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting QuickSilver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Circe

Circe

Meeting QuickSilver Empty
PostSubject: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Circe walked into the dining room. She had gotten hungry. Walking to the bowl with fruit she took out an apple. Sitting at the table. She took a bite. Crossing her legs. She looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Pietro decided to continue exploring after he looked around his new room a bit. He was bored hungry and he wanted to see what the rest of the house had to offer. The living room had been a gold mine with Harley.

Suddenly Pietro realized that again he hit pay dirt. At the dining room table was one of the most beautiful woman Pietro had seen in a long while, and there she was just munching on an apple.

"Hello there" Pietro stepped toward her to introduce himself. He wanted to stare at her body but had to remind himself that all the women that he could meet here were very dangerous and he didn't know what they would do if he was disrespectful so he kept his eyes firmly on her face.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Circe looked at the stranger that had just entered the room. A sly smile was formed on her lips. ''Hello.'' Nodding towards the man. ''It's nice too meet new people. Can I ask for the name?'' She smirked. Taking another bite from the apple.
She let her eyes wander from his toes back to his face.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Pietro smirked. This woman did not have the innocence Harley did and considering how she just checked him out he figure she was not in a serious relationship. That meant his eyes could wander if not his hands. Yet anyway.

"My name is Pietro. But you can also call me Quicksilver if you like." He let his eyes wander as they willed. From her shapely legs to her well shaped behind to her tapered waist, up to her magnificent cleavage and then back to her beautiful face and her fascinating hair. As a mutant Pietro had seen many different hair colors that could be natural. But he was not about to ask if it was natural, that was like a death sentence.

"And what is your name Beautiful?" Pietro took her unoccupied hand and lightly kissed it and bowed to her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 pm

She looked at the man before her. Seeing his eyes slide from her legs up to her face. She enjoyed the expression of Pietro. As their eyes met again. She gave him a sly smile.

As he kissed her hand and bowed for her she couldn't help but smile softly. ''Such a gentle man. The name is Circe. Nice to meet you Pietro.'' Nodding at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 pm

"Circe? Like the sorcerers that turned men into pigs form Greek Mythology?" Pietro continued to smile, but made a mental note to make sure that he did not cross this woman. Even if it was only a name she picked it for a reason. Most Villains that named themselves did it based on their powers or their actual names ether one was a reason to be polite to this girl.

Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 pm

She grinned. ''Yes Circe like the sorceress. Though I don't only turn them into pigs. I can choose what ever animal I like. But don't worry I am not interested into turning you to a pig yet.'' Joking slight. She nodded to the chair. ''Take a seat my dear. You can't stand like that for ever can you?'' Smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Pietro smiled taking a seat right next to her. He was close enough that he could easily run his hand up her thigh if he suddenly found himself suicidal. He wouldn't mind touching her but he was not about to initiate something like that even if she had a collar on and couldn't change him right now, woman like her had long memories she would bide her time if she had to so for now he just made his presents felt. He placed his arms on the table and they brushed lightly against the sorceresses arm though it could appear accidental it wasn't. Pietro got the feeling Circe knew most of his tricks, she probably found it cute or something.

"So Circe, I got most of the basic information of what is going on around here from Mysti. Maybe you could give me a more in depth lecture about this place and the people here. Like people i should avoid and the like." Pietro gave her a slight pout. Around Harley he could be more confident but Circe new the world a lot better then he probably ever would considering how long she most have been around (though he would never say that to her). If he wanted to be on this woman's good side it was better if he placed himself at her mercy and let her do what she wanted with him. Either teach him or teach him.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Harley was fuming as she stormed into the Dining Room. Her face was red and her hands were clenched tightly, blood seeping through her hands, "I left him, Pietro. I left that psychotic clown." Her breathing was erratic and her eyes were watery. She couldn't believe how free it felt, no more stupidly cute voice, no more having to act like a lost puppy, she could be free. Free at last!
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 pm

She looked at her arm from the corner of her eye the moment Pietro slightly touched her. She found it quit amusing how he made it look accidental. She put down the apple. Not feeling hungry anymore. ''Well..There is Superwoman. Like the name says itself she is quite a woman. You might not want to cross her path in her bad days. Could cost your own life.'' She smirked.

''Than we have Scarecrow. He isn't that much of an entertainment the only way he can proof himself worthy is using his gun. Than we have Music Meister who is-'' Circe was interrupted by the girl who just stormed into the dining room. Looking at the girl She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Pietro listened intently to Circe this would be good information for latter.

[i]"I left him, Pietro. I left that psychotic clown."[i] Harley had just stormed in. He looked her up and down and suddenly his eyes rested on her bleeding hands. Pietro was no doctor but he knew some first aid. Back in high school when Mystique was to "busy" to take care of his or his teammates injures the responsibility had fallen to him. He looked into Harley's eyes and while she was very proud of herself she was also on the edge if he moved to quickly doing anything, even healing her hands she might freak out.

Pietro stood up calmly and smiled. "That's wonderful Harley," he stepped toward her and spoke in a light happy tone, "you deserve so much better I could tell that after talking to you for five minute. If a guy let a woman like you out of his sight he didn't deserve you." He finally reached her and took booth of her hands lightly in his. He uncurled her fingers slowly so that he wouldn't damage her hand anymore then they already were.

"Let me take a look at your hand Harley." He smirked at her and in a charming tone continued. "Don't want those hand scared up before you have a chance to do everything you want with them, right?"

He began to study her injuries.
Back to top Go down
HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Harley shook, as dry sobs took over her body. She nodded shakily slowly opening her hands, her fingers twitching from her intense grip. She saw the blood, the sound of her heart beating was the only thing she could hear after seeing her palms. Her breathing was becoming ragged. She felt light headed as the world distorted around her.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 pm

She watched as Pietro stood up and walked over to the girl. She smiled sly. Leaning back into her chair. Just watching them. ''You need any help?'' She asked. Tilting her head to the two. ''I know the way to the Medical lab.''
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Pietro looked at Circe with gratitude as he continued to hold Harley's hand.

"That would be really helpful thank you so much Circe. Come on Harley." Pietro rapped one arm around Harley and kept the other on her hand to keep them in his sight. He led her toward Circe so as to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting QuickSilver   Meeting QuickSilver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting QuickSilver
Page 1 of 1