Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting new people

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Johnny decided to get something to eat he went into the dinning room made a sandwich and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Jubilee appeared out of no where, hoping to spook whomever thought it was a good idea to come into the kitchen after hours, "Boo!" she yelled at the man digging in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

"Boo!"

Johnny banged his head on the shelf above his head. "SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!!" Johnny rubbed his head as he pulled out. As he pulled out he saw a beautiful girl of Asian descent but looked deathly pale. "What the hell woman? You don't do that that's just mean."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Jubilee shut her eyes and laughed at the poor man stupid enough to jump, "It's not mean, just means you weren't prepared for it." She opened her eyes, blinking lightly, wondering what the man was up to.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Johnny glared at the woman before pulling out his food. He held it away from her as if she would try to take it from him.

"So who are you?" Johnny asked before he took a bit from his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:41 pm

"Who am I? Isn't that a funny question." she giggled lightly before opening her eyes to the man, "They call me Jubilee, and that's all that matters. How 'bout you? You've gotta story, I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Johnny swallowed his mouth full. "Everyone has a story Sweet Checks, doesn't mean we have to give them out. You can call me Johnny though." Johnny stared at her daring her to get more out of him.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Jubilee spun herself on the table, moving to a laying position still facing Johnny. She held her face on her hand, humming to her on little tone, "Care to spare some information?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 pm

"What kind of information would you like? And what would you do for it?" Johnny asked raising an eyebrow and smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm

"I could always force it out of you, but I'm going to be nice." She smiled, without showing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Johnny laughed out loud. It had been along time since a woman had threatened him that wasn't Amanda.

"Ok, so what do you want to know Sweet Cheeks?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Jubilee thought for a moment, "What do you do, in your home universe?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

"Whatever I want Sweet Cheeks, whatever I want." Johnny laughed knowing that wasn't what she was asking. "I'm one of the members of the Crime Syndicate. The group that rules my world."
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:00 pm

"Sounds kinky, anywho." She tried to think of anything to ask, "What's your blood type?"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow at the question. "My blood type? O if you must know." Johnny answered. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Jubilee perked up, "No reason." She kept her mouth shut while licking her fangs, suddenly he looked like a really nice meal.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 am

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Well now it's my turn to ask a question. Since your here probably have powers of some kind. Most do anyway. What are yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 am

Jubilee looked aroun the room before looking at Johnny, "I can control people and give them the greatest pleasure of their lives with having them perform sexual intercourse... I caladium travel at super speeds and have super strength." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 am

"Really?" Johnny pushed his food aside and sat on the table in font of her. "Sounds interesting." Johnny made it clear with his tone that he would love to try that out is she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 am

Jubilee could almost smell the man's curiosity to try what he offered. She smirked, finally having fun for the first time in a long time, "But it costs blood... "
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 am

Johnny snorted. "Blood is replaceable. Some experiences are once in a life time." Johnny grinned at her as he moved toward her. His lips just a few inches from hers.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 am

"If it is what you want..." jubilee moved quickly stabbing her fangsinto the man's neck. She wanted for the pleasure to ooze through him while she got the delicious meal she craved.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 am

"Fuck." Johnny grabbed the back of the girls head. He moaned as he felt a great high ooze into his body. "Fuck yess." Johnny pulled the girl toward him into his lap on the table. His hands slipped up the top slowly. He didn't want to piss off the woman with fangs in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jubilee

Jubilee

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

Jubilee knew he'd want a quickie most likely with te pleasure rolling through him in waves, but he wouldn't be about to concentrate much longer. She licked the wound to close it before moving to the other side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:30 am

Before she could move to the other side of his neck Johnny intercepted her kissing her mouth. He inserted his tongue and nicked it on her sharp teeth bleeding into her mouth. His hands moved up and groped her breast. One off his hands went down and pulled her rear closer to him grinding her against his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new people   meeting new people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting new people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next