Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Starfire and Superman

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

[Ooc, sorry I'm too lazy to change my nick]
Clark nodded, "How do you manage to keep that mask on, I mean doesn't it get hot?" He asked before he glanced over at Starfire, he wasn't sure how Bruce would respond to that question.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Batman shrugged, "It's light weight and his holes that allowed air to come in and out. Trust me, the first mask was horrible." Bruce lightly shook his head, "It used to be leather, before Alfred could figure out how to make the suit."

---

Starfire wondered how the two knew each other, "Superman... how do you know Batman?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Clark glanced over at Bruce and smiled, "Well that's a long story Bruce and I met when Lex was trying to take over the world. Lex had picked Gotham as his next target and so Bruce and I had to work together to bring him down. After that we stayed in touch and eventually we formed the Justice League and from there we have continued helping each other out." He said quietly, he didn't go into too much detail as the whole story would take much longer.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Batman nodded in agreement, knowing the man was keeping a few things from her for the sake of time.

--

Starfire understood immediately, "So... can you tell me what this world it all about? Or universe for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:14 pm

Clark sighed, "Well the Alternate Universe we're in, in order to leave you have to fight and kill twenty villains in arena matches. Once you win twenty you can leave, the collars make your powers stop working. When you're in the Danger Room or the Arena the collars are deactivated." He said
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Batman nodded, "It goes without saying it is against every heroes motto to kill, but... it's difficult to try to..." his voice trailed off before his face twisted into something akin to horror, "And they were bringing a child into this? Robin is only sixteen and she's probably, hopefully, younger than Robin." Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to fathom the people who ran this place's motives.

--

Starfire's eyes looked at Superman, "W-we have to murder people?" she swallowed loudly, her face showing every emotion known to man and others solely known to women.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 pm

Clark bit his lip, he hated having to be the one who had to tell them this "Yeah we do." He said as his hands tightened into fists he flinched as he remembered having to kill Black Queen.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Batman watched the girls face before standing up and kneeling next to her. He looked at her from under her face, "Don't worry, there's a large chance you and I will not see the ring, myself being as I'm not a Powered person and you, because you weren't meant to be here." Bruce tried his best to calm the alien down.

--

Starfire looked down at the man before hugging him tightly, happy for the reassurance.

--

Batman let go of her fixing his cape. He pulled if off before pressing a button on his chest. It morphed his Bat-suit into a nice, expensive looking suit, "Gotta love Alfred." he laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Clark's eyebrows went up as Bruce got into a spiffy outfit, "Well that's handy." He said lightly as he tried not to be too envious.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:27 pm

Bruce winked at the man, "If you ever want one built I can reproduce it, with a different outfit if you have in mind." Bruce covered his mouth from laughing, "God, it feels great--" he felt the jolt and the noise from the device on his own wrist go off, Rogue was no longer in control. He looked at the device which placed Rogue in Kara's room, "Clark. Kara, fuck." he cursed turning around and kicked the door down, no time for unlocking it. He ran out the room leaving a very confused Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Starfire and Superman   Waiting for Starfire and Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Starfire and Superman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2