Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for flash.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:25 am

She entered the room. Nobody was there. She sighed. Sitting down on the bed. Feeling something pull her back to normal. But she couldn't, she was trapped.
Laying down on the bed she closed her eyes. waiting for flash to return.

Last edited by BlackCanary on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:55 am

He returned to his room. Opening the door, not expecting anyone to be in there. When he saw Canary laying on the bed he first hurried over to see if she was alive or not. He smacked his head. 'ofcourse she is.' He thought to himself. He sat next to her and gently wiped some hairs from her face, looking at her face smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:57 am

Hearing a door opening. Feeling a soft hand wiping away her hair. She opened her eyes. ''Hi baby.'' She stretched out her arms. ''I was waiting for you.'' Smiling at him she kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:07 am

"Hi." He said softly. Surprised when she kissed him. He returned the kiss, when he pulled away he looked at her fondly. "I thought you would have stayed the night." He said softly stroking her shoulder with one finger.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

She sat up leaning on her hands. ''I had places to go. Deals to make.'' She winked at him.
''Wich has made me think. You want to be safe right?'' She pressed her upper body against his.
''Maby i have found the perfect solution.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 am

He frowned, not understanding what she was talking about. "Deals?! What deals?!" He felt a bit uncomfortable when she moved closer to him. He gently pushed her farther. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am

She grinned.''Well We could. You know, Join the brotherhood. For your safety and mine.'' A sly smile was on her lips. Moving even closer to him so their noses where touching.
''For us.'' She wispered.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 am

He pulled away from her. "The brotherhood?! What is that?! And what are you talking about, 'for our safety'?" He stood up, taking afew steps back.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:40 am

Biting her lip. ''I knew you wouldn't agree the first time.'' Standing up. She wanted to walk but something stopped her. Don't move. Leave him alone. A sly smile came over her lips.
I am seriously.
She took one step but fell down. Breathing heavy.
''Flash don't listen..'' She took her head in both hands. She shivered.
Closing her eyes and opening them again. the smile returned. ''It's for our safety baby.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 am

He wanted to go to her when she fell, but her behaviour made him cautious. "Dinah? Are you okay?" He asked conserned. Taking a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:55 am

Clenching her teeth. ''No...Something..is-'' Shivering even more.
Don't you dare touch him.
Why is that a threat?
Yes.
''Something is trying to control me.'' Silly girl
She stood up. Walking towards Flash. A sly smile was on her lips again. Something flashed in her eyes.
''Come on Flash. Just come with me.'' She laid one hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

''Something is trying to control me.'' He frowned at her words. Realising what seh meant when she stood up and came onto him. He took the hand she had placed on his cheek from the wrist and twisted it so he could lock her hands behind her back. He pushed her to the wall, and leaned to her ear. "Who ever you are you let go of Canary!"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 am

''Arg!'' She yelled as she was pushed against the wall. ''Why you don't trust me?'' She grinned. ''Fine have it your way.'' She lost her grip.
''wally...'' She breathed out. Once her eyes rolled back.
Dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:27 am

He felt her go limp, and caught her. He gently lowered her to the floor, placing her head on his lap. "Canary! Can you hear me?!" He shouted trying to wake her up by shaking her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 am

She wanted to answer but couldn't. Wanting to tell she was there. Let me go. Why? I have too much fun with your boyfriend. Let me go! Not aslong as i am here birdie. She moved a bit. Making a fist.

Last edited by BlackCanary on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:40 am

He touched her cheek and felt it was warm, letting his hand fall to the side of her neck. There was a pulse. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He sat down next to her, taking her hand between his. "Come on Canary please wake up."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 am

"Come on Canary please wake up."
Looks like he is talking to me. No you aren't going to.
Oh yes i am.

Dinah opened her eyes wide. Looking up at the ceiling. She breathed heavy. ''Wa...Wally?'' Touching his cheek. A relived smile was on her lips. ''I'm so glad to see you.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:41 am

He breathed a sigh of relief when she woke up. "Are you okay?" He took the hand she was holding to his cheek, giving it a squeese.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:47 am

''I hope so.'' She let her head sank in to the pillow. ''I'm sorry, I didn't know what was going on. I'm so sorry. So sorry..'' Holding her forehead with her otherhand. ''I'm really sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 am

He smiled gently at her. "Do you want some food?" He stood up, about to leave, turning to look at Canary.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 pm

She nodded slow. ''I'd like that.'' She said. Laying on the bed. Closing her eyes. Letting out a deep sigh. Watching Wally leave the room. ''Damn..'' She wispered to herself. That woman.. Touching the palm of her hand. ''That chick is crazy.'' Hissing between her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 pm

He closed the door, looking at it for a few moments, before shaking his head. 'It's just my imagination, right, nothing is wrong.' Looking at the door again. 'Something is definately wrong first Kara and now Canary. What is wrong with all the women in this house?' He wondered as he went to the dining room, and made her a sandwich. He came back and knocked on the door, before he stepped in.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 pm

She looked at Flash entering the room. ''That was fast.'' Sitting straight up. ''You shouldn't waste all your energy on me.'' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:53 pm

"It was no trouble at all." Wally said calmly as he brought her the plate and the glass of water. "There dig in." He said trying to observe if she was still acting funny.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 pm

She smiled bright at him. Wanting to take a bite from the sandwich seeing his eyes on her. ''I'm sorry once again...I don't know what was going on...'' She broke one piece of her sandwich. Taking small bites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for flash. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for flash.   Waiting for flash. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for flash.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next