Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon vs Superman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 am

Laura saw Superman in the garden, he walked slowly behind him. Her claws coming out, feeling no pain when she did. She figured the sores were gone. She walked slowly behind him, before she lunged at him, stabbing him with full force. Feeling her claws penetrate the skin in his shoulder, she felt him flip her over him. She smirked, sliding back as she was kneeling down, "Hi there, Supers."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 am

Clark gasped in pain and looked up to see a woman he didn't recognize sneering at him, "Who.....are....you?" He managed to to gasp out. He couldn't believe how fast things were moving, after talking to Kara he had headed to the garden and now it looked like he wouldn't be alive for much longer.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

"Weapon x23. And, Shadow King wants you dead. So, say goodbye your loved ones!" She growled, before running at him. She dodged his attempt to punch her, slashing her claws as she scratched his arm ferociously. Smiling at the blood that fell on the ground, "And, I thought only those green rocks could harm you..Guess not."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 am

He grimaced and straightened up, "With the collars on, I'm vulnerable to anything you decide to do...." He looked down and could feel his head spin, "Go ahead and kill me.....I deserve it." He said and looked her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 am

Laura winced, her eyes widening before they narrowed. Trying not to feel sorry for the man..

She would die if she even tried..

But, Kara...She..NO! SHUT UP LAURA!

She raised her claws, before stabbing him brutally in the shoulder, above his heart. She wanted to see him suffer before she would pierce his heart. Laura then took out her claws, readying herself to stab him through his heart.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 am

He cried out in pain and fell down, he slowly looked up at x23's face and held her gaze steadily with his own. He wasn't afraid to die....although he would miss Kara.,....and Shayera...

The Shadow King glared down at the monitor's, "This is not right." He muttered before he rudely entered x23's mind, "Make him suffer or I will have your own body shut down He threatened mentally, allowing his power to close in around her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Shayera had heard noise, running out as she saw Clark on the ground. There was a pool of blood underneath him, "NO! CLARK!" She ran at the girl..

---
"Make him suffer or I will have your own body shut down!"

Laura felt his power closing in on her, making her growl loud. Raising her claw fast, before she turned around, slashing the woman's stomach fast. Hearing her shriek as she fell down to the ground, she heard Superman scream the woman's name, before she turned around. Her eyes narrowed, and they seemed to turn a little red. Laura smirked, seeing how much he cared for this woman. When she acted like she was going to kill her, she slashed the man one more time..In the side, noticing how much he was suffering now...

Though, deep down...She felt guilty..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:08 pm

He cried out in horror as Shayera was stabbed in the stomach, "NOOOO SHAYERA!" He yelled and tried to make it to her side but was stabbed in the side. Tears started making their way down his face, he slowly crawled to Shayera's side and held her in his arms. "Shayera? Hold on ok." He said as he stroked her face with one hand. He turned to look over at x23, "I would rather you had killed me a thousand times....then have you injure the woman I love." He said painfully, his other hand clenched into a fist and at that moment he was ready to fight x23 to the death even if he died in the process.

The Shadow King smirked, ""That's quite enough x23....you can leave them to die." He said and turned away from the monitor's.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Laura heard Shadow King, she backed up. Before she ran off away from Super Man, disappearing into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Clark watched confused as she turned and ran off, "Shayera." He asked in a heart broken whisper. He couldn't tell if she was still alive or not. 'Somebody help!" He called out and cradled Shayera to him. "Please don't leave me." He silently begged.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Wally was walking by the door to the garden when he heard screams. He instinctively ran to the garden. In there he saw Superman and Shayera. His eyes widened, and he ran closer. "Supes!!! What happened???!!!" He knelt down beside them.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Clark looked up weakly at Wally, "Take...Shayera....to...the Medical...Lab." He said as his vision threatened to cloud over.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm

He took Shayera from Superman, and looked at him woried. "What about you? I will take her and come back to get you." He stood up, and ran carrying Shayera to the med lab.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:15 pm

He nodded and held onto his side, he had lost a lot of blood and he couldn't really concentrate on anything. His head spun and he slumped to the ground feeling faint, he just hoped that Shayera was all right.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:20 pm

He laid Sahyera on one of the beds, and did some quick first aid so she would't bleed to death. He then ran to help Superman. He took Supermans arm and flung it around his shoulder, when he helped him up. "Oomph.... You better not faint on me right now, I can't carry your muscels to the medlab." He walked with him as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Clark nodded, "I'll try." He managed to say before they reached the Medical Lab, "How's Shayera?" He asked before he was moved to a bed that was right next to hers.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

He helped Superman lay down, and winced when he saw the blood oozing from Superman. "I did some first aid, but I need to check her again. Here use this." He gave him a towel, to press on the wound in his side. "And don't move around too much, you will only bleed more." He turned his attention to Shayera. She was breathing, so she was still alive. He peeked under her clothes so he could see the gashes on her stomach. They weren't too deep, but they bled alot. He tossed the used towels on the floor and took some fresh ones, and pressed them on the wounds. He went to get some needle and thread, so he could stitch the wound close. He saw her wince unconciously, he finished closing the wound quickly, and dressed her wounds. Turning back to Superman, who was looking pale. "Okay now your turn." He moved to Superman, and started to stich his side. Clark paled even more. "Try to stay concious, I'm almost done." He dressed Supermans wounds when he was finished. He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "What happened?" Wally sat down on the chair, next to Superman.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Shayera opened her eyes, hearing Wally and Clark's voice. She winced, "Where am I? A-And how is Clark?" She asked, wincing as she tried to sit up, "S-Shit.." Shayera cursed, putting her hand over her stomach.

---
Kara had ran down to the Medical Room, she had heard commotion and saw Kal-El and Shayera in the Medical beds..She saw Kal-El's arms..

Two claw marks..

Laura..

"W-What happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:18 pm

He turne d to look at Shayera. "Don't move, I can't do stitches that well." He helped Shayera lie down. He saw Kara come in, and turned to Superman. "That is what I would like to know too."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:20 pm

"Some girl attacked Clark..And she had two claws, but...Her eyes were red, and it didn't look like she was in command of her actions..That's what I saw..before I blacked out.."

---
Kara eyes widened..Before they narrowed, "Shadow King.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm

He turned his attention to Kara. "Shadow King?? Who is that?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Shayera looked at Kara.

---
"He isn't human that's for sure..And it's hard to describe him..He has a dark body, and sharp teeth..and yellow eyes.." She stopped, looking down, "And he is the one who took Logan..And had Laura attack those two.." She was starting to get mad, before she looked up at the corner of the room..Seeing a Camera, "And he is watching us.."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 pm

He adverted his eyes, it was the same man. 'But he promised to leave everyone alone if I agreed to give him information.' He looked back at Kara who was staring at the cameras. "What are you going to do?" He asked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:30 pm

"I'm going to break them. I'm tired of him hurting us.." She stated, before walking out of the room..

---
Shayera's eyes widened, she looked at Clark..She was confused.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 pm

He ran after her and grabbed her by the wirst. "Kara! Think about it, you would only get into more trouble by doing that. And Logan wouldn't like that." He looked at her eyes very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon vs Superman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon vs Superman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next