Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future is bright, but it has its shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flash

Flash

Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm

He kissed her back. He laughd at her last comment. "You are right, it isn't." He pulled her to his embrace, and laid one hand on her stomach, trying to feel another kick.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm

She smiled. ''I think little Ellen is a little tired at the moment.'' She smiled at Wally. ''You are very excited are you?''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:35 pm

He smiled widely. "Yes I am. I can't wait to hold her for the first time." He looked Dinah in the eyes. "Our daughter." He kissed her gently to the lips. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 pm

She smiled. ''Our daughter'' She just smiled back. ''I love you too..'' She kissed him back. Sitting up. She stretched her arms out.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm

He leaned up against his elbows. "Are you going somewhere?" He asked when he saw her stretch.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 am

She looked over her shoulder. ''Not if you don't want me to go.'' She smiled at him. Kissing his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:27 am

He responded to the kiss. When she pulled away he smiled at her warmly. "Oh it's okay, you can go. Besides I have a surprise for you when you get back." He said winking at her palyfully.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 am

She raised an eyebrow. ''A surprise, Oh really interesting.'' She smiled at him kissing his lips. ''Than I'll go for a walk.'' Winking at him. She rose from the bed. Walking towards the door. She turned arround and blew a kiss towards Wally. Before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:04 am

He smiled widely watching her leave. He waited for a moment before he went down to the floor and pulled something out. He took the manual in his hand and a screwdriver to the other, and started to read the instructions. "Okay if this is part A and this is part B where the hell are the screws." He started to put together the crib.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future is bright, but it has its shadows   Future is bright, but it has its shadows - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future is bright, but it has its shadows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3