Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting my future stepson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Meeting my future stepson Empty
PostSubject: Meeting my future stepson   Meeting my future stepson Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:27 am

Amanda walked in the garden, wanting to get some air. She felt the nausea untill eleven everyday and after that she could walk about freely.

Roy decided he needed to see some friends so he made his way to the heroes mansion. Karim was walking by him wagging his tail happily. He stopped how ever when they reached the garden and started growling. Roy looked at the dog and then to the woman he was growling at. Roy narrowed his eyes, deciding he needed to be cautious of this woman.

Amanda looked up when she heard someone growl. She saw a man with a dog. She noted his bow and arrow. "Are you somehow connected to Oliver? You must be Roy then." She smirked when she saw him tense. "Don't worry I will not hurt you sonny boy."

Roy narrowed his eyes and took aim at the woman. "Who are you and how do you know Oliver and my names?"

Amanda just smirked and stood there, slowly lifting her hand up for him to see. "I have no idea, you tell me." She said mockingly, enjoying the shocked expreccion on the mans face.

"Y-you are marrying Oliver?! That is.... odd... you don't seem like a hero." He said lowering his bow and arrow. He told Karim to stop growling, but the dog didn't obey. "He doesn't seem to like you." He said looking to the woman still thinking she would do something.

"Maybe that is because I am not a hero." She went to sit on the bench, keeping her eyes on the man. "So what brings you here my boy?" She asked patting the spot next to her.

Roy's eyes widened. "Then what are you doing in the hero mansion?" He remained standing, but walked closer to her. "I haven't heard your name by the way, mommy dearest." He crossed his arms over his chest defensively.

She smirked wider. "Well I live here with Ollie ofcourse. And you may call me mommy, but I prefer Amanda though. To some people I am Superwoman."

He frowned. "Last time I met Oliver he was living with the villains. Talked about some plan, what happened after that?"

Amanda looked down slightly. "He was there to spy on us. I thought he was using me back then, but we made up obviously." She looked back up at the man.

Roy looked at her in shock. "He did what!? That is why he killed Shayera!?" He was furious, but looked at the woman and collected himself. "So, Amanda, when is the happy day?" He walked to the tree and leaned on it, keeping his eyes on her.

She smiled widely looking at the ring. "I don't know yet, he just proposed. But one thing I do know, I would like to look lean in my wedding dress." She gave a meaningfull look to him.

Roy looked at her in shock. "You mean you are... pregnant?" There was a long pause. "And it's Olivers?"

Amanda just nodded. "Is the big brother happy about that?"

Roy couldn't say he was happy, Oliver sure knew how to pick them. "Can't say I'm over the moon." He observed the woman. "Do you love him?"

She nodded. "I do. And I'm sorry I don't match your image of a perfect mother, but you will just have to get used to it. I am not letting him go anytime soon." She said seriously.

Roy pushed himself straight from the tree. "Only time will tell that. Now if you'll excuse me I will go see if there are any friends of mine in this mansion." He said walking in, calling Karim with him. The dog folowed however reluctant.

Amanda just smirked and waved her goodbyes to him. "Well that went better than I thought." She said to herself before going in.
Back to top Go down

Meeting my future stepson
Page 1 of 1