Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Empty
PostSubject: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Kara stood in the kitchen, cooking up some lunch for her and Logan. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail. Something she had been wearing a lot due to chores. But, she didn't mind, she had the man of her dreams in her life. And she was happily married, she loved cooking and cleaning. As long as she would see her husband when she went to bed.

She chopped up some of the ingredients for the food, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Logan came into the kitchen, covered in grease. He had been working on fixing up the bike Laura had decided to trash, finally having the time work on it. He didn't have to worry about the others coming in and bothering him as he worked on it.

He came up behind Kara and gave her a kiss on her neck. "Smells great; I've taught you well." He whispered in her ear.

He stepped back. "I would hug you right now, but I'm pretty sure you don't want any grease on you." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:18 pm

Kara smirked, as she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. Her cheeks turning bright red, feeling him kiss her neck. She laughed before she spoke, "Maybe if you clean yourself up, you can hug me, husband." She giggled, knowing how cheesy it sounded. But, she didn't care. Kara then let the food cook, waiting for when the alarm would go off, telling her it was ready. She leaned against the counter, her eyes looking up at Logan. Her eyes had never showed how happy she was, until now..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Logan chuckled. "All right, wife. I was planning on doing that before we ate anyways." He said, smirking.

"Well, my bikes working again, I just need a get a new frame for it and we can go ride it again." He said, wiping his hands on a rag he was holding.

"You know, I'm still surprised that Shayera decided to actually buy us this place. I still think she hates me, even if we've been married for almost a month." He said, smirking at her. "I think she bought it because she didn't want to hear us going at it; she probably would have tried to kill me whether or not we're married if she actually heard or saw us go at it."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Kara smiled, hearing him calling her his wife. She returned his smirk, with one of her own. She smiled, "Glad you were able to fix it. You were working on that thing for two days." Kara laughed, looking at his expression. She then shrugged, "I think that's why she bought this for us." She smiled, "Plus, we've been kind of going crazy in the bedroom lately." Kara smirked, winking at him as she turned around to eat a little mint.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Logan chuckled. "Yeah." He raised his eyebrow at her, smirking.

"I'm going to take a shower now, seeing as I'm sure if I sit down in these greasy pants, I'll be thrown through the window, then be forced to clean the chair and fix the window." He smirked in her direction.

He went over to her and kissed her lips before heading out of the room. He got to their room and got in the shower. He started washing the grease off. It took a little time, but he got it off.

"Logan! Lunch is ready!" He heard Kara call from the dinning room.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec!" He said, getting out of the shower and drying off. He got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, before walking out of his room and into the dinning room.

"Mmm, looks good." He said, when he saw the food on the table. He pulled Kara over to him and kissed her cheek. "Mmm, but doesn't look or smell as good as you." He whispered, in a husky voice, in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Kara laughed, "And you'll be forced to stay outside." She laughed as he made a look, kissing him back as he kissed her.

"Logan! Lunch is ready!" Kara called out to him. She smiled when she saw him, she had already placed the food on the plate. And had the plates on the table.

"Mmm, but doesn't look or smell as good as you."

Kara smirked, gasping a little before she giggled, "Later, Wolf." She winked at him. She sat down when he sat down, eating the food along with him, "Anyway, I was thinking..Since we did have a scare before." Kara looked up at him, "When would you want to have kids?" Her face was a little serious, but she knew she was okay with anything. Especially when she herself wasn't ready.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Logan chuckled. "Fine, but you're mine later." He said, as he sat down. He ate her cooking. "Tastes good." He said, as they started eating.

He swallowed his food and looked at her. "I do want kids, but not for a loooong time. I may have lived for who knows how long, but I don't want any kids so early in the marriage; that scare made me realize that." He said, taking a drink of his water.

"I honestly don't think I'm ready to be a... "dad" yet..." He said. "I may have taught kids at the institute, but I didn't raise them." He stated. "What's your opinion on it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Kara smirked, "I'll follow your orders then, master." She laughed, eating as she heard Logan respond to her cooking. Which made her smile, before her face went serious as he talked about children.

"What's your opinion on it?"

"Kind of the same as yours. I just don't think I could handle being a "mother" yet either. And, I agree for it to be too early in the marriage. I was just asking for your opinion, and, you gave it to me." She said with a smile, before she ate another piece of the food.

After they were done eating lunch, Kara fixed them some chocolate ice cream.

She ate the ice cream, at one point she teased him accidentally as she had licked the ice cream off the spoon. Her head was in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Logan nodded to her opinion. "Glad we're in agreement then." He said, giving her a smile.

As they ate their ice cream, Logan raised an eyebrow as Kara licked her spoon. His foot tapped her leg a bit, as if to an imaginary beat.

He smirked at her, raising his eyebrow at bit.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Kara had got out of her daydream, before she looked up at Logan, "Hmm?" She then saw her spoon, then she saw his smirk and his eyebrow lifting. She smirked softly, "I'm yours remember, I have to obey by your orders..So, come get me and take over me." Kara smirked, raising her eyebrow a little; a sexy remark.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Logan smirked. "All right then." He said, standing up. He walked around the table and threw her over his shoulder.

"I think we've eaten enough ice cream in the middle of winter. I think it's time to heat things up." He said, smirking as he carried Kara to their room.

He threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. "I don't think you'll be needing these." He said, pulling off her pants and panties. He slipped his finger between her legs and began to stroke her.

His mouth went to her neck, as he bit and sucked. He was going to tease her first.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Kara shrieked, laughing as he threw her over his shoulder. When he threw her on the bed, she squealed, laughing as she climbed on top of her. A smirk appeared on her face when he spoke to her about her bottoms. Her head rising up as she felt him stroke her. She moaned softly, feeling her back arch only a little. Her back laid flat down back on the bed as she felt him suck on her neck. Her arms wrapped around him gently, letting one of her hands run through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 pm

When he heard her moan, Logan's finger entered inside of her, moving in and out at a slow pace.

His other hand slipped under her shirt to find no bra to block his hand from its destination. He massaged her breast slowly as his lips moved to the other side of her neck, leaving kisses in their wake.

He straddled her leg, pressing his body close to hers. His lips moved down to her collar bone, before he lifted the shirt with one hand and pulled it off of her. His mouth immediately attacked her breast while the other one massaged her other breast.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Kara moaned, feeling his finger enter her. Her eyes closed as she felt his hand slip under her shirt. Her head turned to the other side, giving him access to the other side of her neck. Her body arched, feeling him straddling her leg. She enjoyed feeling his body against hers. She helped him take off her shirt, before moaning as she felt his mouth on her breast. Her moans were getting slowly louder. Loving his touch.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Logan moved her up more on the bed and finally kissed her lips in heated passion.

He moved his lips away from hers too soon for her as he went and kissed her cheek, her jawline, her earlobe, before making it back to the other side of her neck. He bit and sucked on it slowly, feeling her muscles tense under his lips.

He moved his finger out of her and began to stroke her clit. he was already hard, but he was enjoying this too much to rush into the sex.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Kara gasped a little, kissing him back. She made a whimper noise, feeling him pull away. Though she let out a moan, feeling how he was kissing her. Her muscles started to tense. Her moan got louder, feeling him stroke her clit. Which made her shiver, "L-Logan.." She moaned, shaking a little bit at the pleasure.

She wanted him..

"L-Logan.." She gripped his shirt, "I-I want you..Please.." She whimpered, "Please!!" Kara moaned, feeling him tease her as he stroked her clit a little bit harder, "Logaaan..." She whimpered, "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Logan smirked against her neck, before moving his lips back up to hers. He kissed her roughly, wanting to savor her taste. He took off his shirt, pants, and underwear, before slipping into her with ease.

He thrust in and out, hard, before he pulled out. "Turn over." He told her, before she complied. He entered her from behind, moving fast and roughly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Kara moaned when he kissed her roughly. Her eyes closed, opening as she watched him take off of his clothes. The pleasure struck her the moment he did the first thrust, hard. Her moans were loud, enjoying the pleasure.

"Turn over."

Kara turned over, her hand gripping the bed sheets as she entered her. Her moans were loud, feeling her body bounce forward and backwards. He started to hit her g-spot, making her scream her moans at points. She let her upper part of her lay on the bed, moaning louder as she was getting lost in the pleasure, "L-Logan! Y-Yes! YES!" She orgasmed, not letting her orgasms leave her..

Enjoying each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Logan moaned as he leaned forward on her, holding her close as he continued to thrust from behind.

He grasped her breasts in his hands and squeezed them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Kara moaned louder, placing her hand on the hand that was grasping her breasts. Her moans got louder, feeling her body shake in pleasure, "L-Logan..Y-Yes! L-Logan! Aaaah!! I love you!" She moaned, before screaming a moan when she felt him thrust in her even harder, "Oh my god..YES!!"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Logan moaned and once he noticed her starting to really shake, he pulled out and turned her over, where she collapsed.

"Still want to keep going, babe?" He asked, watching her breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Kara looked at him, breathing hard as she caught her breath. Nodding her head immediately after, "Yes.." She smiled, having a little whimper. She pulled him down further on top of her, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Logan smiled at her softly, before kissing her back. He reentered into her slowly, loving hearing the sound of her slow moan as he entered.

He started off slow before moving fast once more.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Kara moaned, feeling him enter her once again. She moaned louder, feeling him thrust in her faster, and harder. Her back started to arch as she felt the pleasure hit her.

Few minutes later..

Kara was screaming her moans, feeling how fast and hard he was thrusting in her. She had hugged him, letting him be close to her as he was doing this..

They went at it for a good while..

Until..

Kara heard him moan louder, feeling him release inside of her, making her scream her orgasm from the pleasure she had received. Her body shook for a second, feeling the pleasure had hit her more then ever. She released him from the hug when she felt him pull up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]   The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future..[[Shared Fanfic w/ Wolverine]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next