Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will it Work Out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman
Admin
Superman

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Clark got out of the hospital bed and then supersped to his room where he changed into a different set of clothes. Once that was done, he headed towards Shayera's room where he slowly slipped inside and then he headed towards the bed. He studied her as she slept and then sat next to her, "Shayera." He gently shook her awake.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Shayera felt someone shake her, making her flap her wings a little. Her eyes opened, looking up as she saw Clark. Her eyes widened, "Clark? Why aren't you in the Medical Lab?" She asked, looking at him as she was remembering the talk with Flash.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Clark rubbed his face and then stood up, "Shayera...I....overheard you earlier and I want you to know that I will never force you to do anything. I meant what I said in the Medical Lab, I love you and I'm sorry for....for everything." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 pm

Shayera's eyes widened more, before she looked at the bed sheets. Her eyes seemed to tremble, hearing his words. She honestly didn't know what to do, knowing she meant the words she spoke.

But, am I ready for it?

"I..I know your not forcing me...It's me, I meant the words I said..But, a part of me is saying I don't mean it, and asking me over, and over..Am I ready?" She stated softly, looking down as she sat up. Her eyes trembling..

Last edited by Hawkgirl on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Clark turned to look at her and smiled gently, "Well if thats how you feel then I can give you time to figure it out for yourself. I want you to know Shayera....that I will wait for however long it takes and I will never stop loving you." He said, before he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:46 pm

"Clark!" Shayera yelled out, making him stop before he left the door. When he turned around to look at her, she stared in his eyes, making it easily known she was staring, "How will you treat me? If we end up together? And, when did you start liking me? Before this universe..Or now?"

Honest questions..That needed to be answer, before, she started to think..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Clark smiled at her, "I will treat you like a queen.....because that's how I see you. I liked you on the other world.......And seeing you again, has reminded me how much I had liked you from before Shayera, you are the queen of my heart, and you always will be." He said and turned to leave again.
[Ooc XDD]
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Shayera sat there, looking up at him as he spoke. When he left, she wanted to cry out for him, but, she had to think..Alone..She fell back on the bed, laying on it as her thoughts filled her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will it Work Out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it Work Out?   Will it Work Out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will it Work Out?
Page 1 of 1