Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rough treatment..;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Laura's eyes widened, before a defeated expression formed on her face. She let him kiss her neck, feeling her body react to it..When she didn't want it. Though she knew it wasn't Adam...It was someone else..And he had just told her to kill Adam..Her body started to react more as he touched her and kissed her. At times she would let out a moan..A reflex for her body loving the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:46 pm

He smirked now that she was laying still. He let his kisses got to her chest. He caressed her breastswith his other hand with the other he made it go down to her pants, rubbing her a bit.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Laura felt her body tense, feeling a moan escape from her mouth. Which made her hate herself, and her body. She then looked at the wall, "W-Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:56 pm

He lifted his head a bit. "Don't know, you can call me what ever you want sweetcheeks." He said taking his hand from her pants and slapping her butt. He got up and opened his pants, letting them slide to his knees. He took her pants and panties off, very much like the first time, yanking them swiftly off of her. He positioned himself to her entrance, rubbing himself against her, before he slid in. "Adam would insist on condom, but I rather not." He pushed himself in her to the hilt.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Laura looked at him, when he said that, all she thought was;

Asshole..

Her eyes widened when he took off his pants. Before she started to struggle when he went to take off her bottoms. Though, when he yanked them off, she shrieked. Her eyes widened when he felt him rub against her..

Adam..

She closed her eyes tight, feeling him enter her. It felt wrong, and she didn't like it..It wasn't right, and it wasn't her Adam..The tears streamed down her face..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

He thrusted into her hard and fast. He looked at her face, his eyes narrowing. "Don't cry, little missy." He leaned to her ear, whispering now. "He will get worried."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Laura grabbed the bed sheets, her eyes closing tight. Hating the way he was thrusting her her, she hated it. She hated the person doing this to her..When he whispered to her. Her head moved away from him. Trying to stop herself from crying, though one thrust did hurt her, making her whimper. And it started to hurt more as he didn't stop. Her cheeks were bright red from her body reacting..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 pm

He was getting angrier by her tears. He grabbed her hair, getting her attention now. "If you don't stop crying, I will give you something to cry about." He said through his theeth, taking himself out of her vagina, and pressing himself against her anus. Looking at her like she had a choise to make.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Laura shrieked, gasping as she tried to stop them. Though when he pressed himself against the other area. She was trying desperately to stop crying, "I-I'm trying!" She said, trying not make a crying sound. Though she couldn't stop them, "Please, stop!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:28 pm

He took her hand again, pointing her knuckles at him. "Stop me then. He told you how to do it." He challenged her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Laura's eyes widened, before she looked away, "I..I said no...I won't.." She said, feeling the tears stream down her cheeks. Her eyes looked back him, freezing when she saw his facial expression..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:35 pm

He narrowed his eyes as he plunged himself into her ass. Making her scream. "I told you I hate crying." He let her get adjusted before taking much slower pace, but it was clear he tore her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Her eyes widened, screaming in pain as he plunged himself in her. The tears couldn't stop now. Her hands turned into fists. She could feel the pain, and she felt the blood trickle down to the bed. Her world went into a haze...

Use your claws..

Laura was about to, before she felt him thrust in her hard, making her scream louder. And when he did it again, she screamed again. Though when he did it the third time, she screamed, "STOP IT!" She shrieked, before letting her claws come out, scratching his chest. They weren't deep, but, they were enough to probably make him snap out of it. But, to be sure she kicked him into the wall hard. Before she winced as the pain was starting to hit her..The tears fell down, rolling on her side as she curled up. Her body trembling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm

He screamed out in pain. "Son of a..." He glared at her before he was kicked off the bed. "Next time I take over you better cut my heart out." He said as he lost conciousness.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Laura looked at him, before she got up when he lost conciousness. Though when she went to stand up, she screamed softly in pain. Falling to her knees, her eyes trembled. She had to clean the mess..She forced herself up, changing her bed sheets. Laura was struggling, falling on her knees at some points. She was able to put her panties and sweat pants back on..Before she fell onto the bed finally, crying as the pain was horrible..And she knew she was still bleeding. Her hands gripped the bed sheets hard.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Circe walked through the hallway she stopped when she had heard moans and screams comming from another room. Rubbing her forehead. ''Kids...'' Rolling her eyes. Once the screams stopped she knocked the door. Not hearing an answer she opened it. Seeing Music Meister on the ground and a girl fighting to stand up. ''What have you guys been doing here? Jesus if you want to kill one other do that somewhere else..'' She walked over to the girl. Holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Laura jumped, looking at the woman, "Nothing that I wanted..." She said, looking down. Before her body finally went into shock. Her eyes closing as she fell forward before she could grab the woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Circe

Circe

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm

She raised an eyebrow. Once the girl fainted she sighed. ''Must I bring all the kids too bed? Really?'' Rolling her eyes again. She picked the girl up laying her into the bed pulling the sheets over her.
''You just sleep like the others do.'' She walked over the Musice Meister. Rolling her eyes. Kicking him to roll him over. ''Pathetic people here.'' She walked out the room. Leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough treatment..;)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3