Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rough treatment..;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Music Meister

Music Meister

Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 pm

He smiled to her saddly. "Good. That is all I ask." He stroked her cheek gently. "Did I hurt you badly?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Laura let her hand slip to his wrist. She looked at him, shaking her head softly, "No, you only slapped me." She said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:19 pm

He touched her cheek softly, and kissed it. "I'm so sorry Laura. Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Laura closed her eyes, feeling him kiss her cheek. And the moment he asked his question, her body healed the mark before his eyes. She shook her head, "No." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

He saw the mark heal like a miracle. He got up and helped her up too. He led them back to the room, taking a seat on the bed. "I just scared you didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Laura walked with him, sitting next to him. She looked up at him, "Yeah..that's all you did." She said, before laying back on the bed. Her lowers back was bothering her a little.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:04 pm

He smiled weakly. "Okay." He saw her lay down. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to stretch my back out. I was sitting in that position for an hour.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:08 pm

He looked at her warmly. "I can massage it for you, if you want." He motioned her to roll onto her stomach. "So I was out of it an hour? What did you hit me with?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Laura looked at him, she nodded to him, rolling onto her stomach. She heard his question, "My head..remember about that metal I talked to you about? It's able to knock someone with one hit..Two hits, would be deadly.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:18 pm

He touched his forehead. "I shouldn't be too worried about you. You can take care of yourself. That really hurts." He started to massage her lowerback, rolling his hands up and down.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Laura made a face, a face that said sorry, "Sorry.." She closed her eyes when he started massaging her lower back. Her muscles loosened, and she started to relax, "That feels good.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 pm

He smiled and applyed a bit more preassure. "It's okay, I'm glad you defended yourself, and didn't let me get away with it. I want you to be able to do that."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Laura laid her head on her arms, "Still, I'm sorry for the headache you probably have now." She said, closing her eyes when he applied more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 pm

OOC: too lazy to change accounts

He smiled a bit. "It's not that bad. I've had worse." He started using a thecnique that resembled like kneading a dough. "Does that feel bad?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Laura nodded, before she felt him use a new technique. She made a little noise, though it wasn't one of pain, and it wasn't one of real pleasure. It was a noise to tell him that she liked it, "No, no it doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

He was looking at her almost bare back he was working on. The little moan type voice surprised him. He smirked, stopping his hands. He let his right hand slide down her spine and into her pants caressing her butt. "You recover fast."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Laura looked over her shoulder at him, blushing when he caressed her butt, "Adam..w-what are you doing?" She said, before moving herself away from him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 pm

He let his hand travel deepr into her pants, letting his fingers slip into her vagina. He smirked again, and leaned to her ear. "You are still wet down there."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Laura's eyes widened, "S-Stop it Adam!" She begged almost. When he didn't she kicked him away from her. Her eyes widened more when she saw his glare narrow. She backed up against the wall, while still sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:20 pm

He glared at her down from the floor. He stood up and lunged for her ankle, grabbing it, and pulling her closer to him. He grabbed her wrists, holding them thight. "Don't fight me, you will only get hurt, sweetie." He roughly kissed her mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Laura shrieked, gasping when he grabbed her wrists. She tried to get him off of her. When he kissed her, she moved her head to the left, resisting him. She started to struggle, finally kicking him in the stomach, "Stop it, Adam! Snap out of it!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

He groaned at the hit to his stomach, and lifted his gaze to look into her eyes. She looked at him terrified, which made him smile wickedly. He took one of her hands and pressed her knuckles to his heart. "Do it! He told you to do it didn't he. Go ahead..." He smirked, wickedly again. "It's the only way I'll stop. You have to kill your loverboy." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Laura gasped, looking to her knuckles. The words he spoke was cruel. She shook her head, "N-No..I-I won't." She said, looking up at him with a terrified expression, "I won't!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm

He pushed her to the bed and got ontop of her. "Then don't fight." He said with a cruel tone, as he reache to kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough treatment..;)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next