Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rough treatment..;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Rough treatment..;) Empty
PostSubject: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:30 am

Laura shuddered, feeling him whisper in her ear, which tickled. She then got up, before looking at him. She nodded, "I want to." Laura said, walking inside. When she reached her room, she had been taking off her jacket off slowly. But, the moment he went to take it all the way off. She closed it, teasing him as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:36 am

He went to take her jacket off, but she pulled it up again. He narrowed his eyes and smirked seductively. He walked to her and kissed her softly, pulling her to him. She responded to the kiss, he smirked and threw her to the bed. He got on top of her and kissed her roughly, unzipping her jacket.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 am

Laura smirked, kissing him back. She gasped as he threw her on the bed. A moan escaped her mouth, feeling him kiss her roughly. She let him unzip her jacket. Though his destination was blocked by her sports bra..A bra that had no hook.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:47 am

He let the jacket slip from her shoulders, and glared at the sports bra. He pulled it over her breasts, exposing them. He started to kiss them softly, and let his hands caress them roughly. He continued his kisses down to her stomach and stopped on her waist. He lifted his head, and stretched the waistband with one finger, releasing it, making it smack on her heated skin.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:52 am

Laura gasped, before moaning as he kissed her breasts, and caressed them roughly. Her back started to arch as he trailed his kisses down. When he lifted the waistband, and released it. She gasped, feeling it hit her waist.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 am

He smirked hearing her gasp. Taking the waistband of her pants and panties with both hands and roughly and swiftly pulling them to her ankles. She was pulled down a bit, she let out a shriek. He smirked wickedly and kissed her roughly on the mouth. He rubbed his front against her crotch, he still had his pants on.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:01 am

Laura kissed him back, feeling him rub against her. Which made her moan. She grabbed his shirt, before she rolled over on top of him. Still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 am

He felt her roll ontop of him, he didn't like that. He pulled from the kiss and pushed her away, slapping her cheek. She looked at him stunned, as he once more got ontop of her, kissing her forcefully.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 am

Laura's eyes widened, feeling him slap her. When he got back on top of her. She was suddenly scared, making a noise when he kissed her. She tried to push him off, gasping when he pinned her down now. The tears started to sting, she moved her head out of the way, "ADAM! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 am

He smirked, kissing her neck now. He made his hand go to the between of her legs. Dipping his fingers to her, he brought them up for her to see. "I don't thin you want me to." He said shoving the fingers to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:14 am

Laura's eyes widened, trying to push him off of her now. She was scared, "I do want you t-!" Her eyes widened as he shoved his fingers in her mouth. She suddenly kneed him in the groin out of defense, before she head butted him with her metal skull. Watching him fall down. The tears streamed down her cheeks, backing up as she fell off the bed. Laura pulled her sports bra over her breasts and pulled her pants and panties back up on her. Her eyes were wide, feeling her hair fall out of her pony tail. She was shaking..

He had never acted like that to her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 am

He groaned in pain as she kneed him, losing conciousnes when she head butted him. He fell of from the bed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:19 am

Laura watched him fall to the ground, making her get up as she ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her fast. Her eyes looked at the door, feeling herself shake. And her cheek was burning. She fell back as she backed into the wall. Her hands over her eyes..

She was scared..

---
1 Hour later..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:25 am

He groaned as he gained his conciousness. He touched his head. He looked around himself, not realising what he was doing back in Lauras room. He slowly got up. The last thing he remembered was being with Laura on the training grounds. "Laura? Are you in here?" He asked weakly, he was having a headache. His fingers felt a huge bump on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 am

Laura heard his voice..

"Laura? Are you in here?"

He sounded like he was normal again, "Y-Yeah.." She said, seeing him open the door right after. Her hand was covering the red mark. Her eyes looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 am

His heart sank when he saw her. "What happened??!!" He asked scared now, his eye widening. "What did I do?" He took support from the counter.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 am

Laura looked at him, her body trembling still, "Y-You..you slapped me..A-And you weren't yourself..I-I screamed your name, telling you to stop..B-But you weren't you..and..and you kept going..I-I was scared..I h-had to knock you out..Y-You..you weren't yourself.." She said, remembering the slap and the way he acted towards her..
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 am

He looked at her in shock. "I- I'm sorry." He sank to his knees, tears stinging in his eye. "I-I-I don't know what..... happened....I...."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Laura watched him fall on his knees, her eyes looking at him, "It's okay..I knew you weren't yourself, Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:44 pm

He looked at her face and crawled to Laura, hugging her tight to his chest. "I'm so so sorry about that. If that ever happens again, please, use your claws."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Laura immediately hugged him back, her eyes widened when he told her to use her claws. She buried her head into his chest, "I never want to use my claws on you. Please don't ask me to..please.."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:48 pm

He held her tighter. "If that is the only option to stop me, then I need you to use them."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Laura hugged him tighter, feeling him hold her tighter, "What if I am able to knock you out? Like I did..?"
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:55 pm

"If you are, then that's fine, you don't have to use them. But if I won't go down any other way, you must." He pulled from the hug, to look at her face. He gently caressed her red cheek. "I couldn't bare it if I hurt you." His eyes full of fear now.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Laura looked at him, feeling his hand caress her cheek. Her hand went over his hand, "I'll try..But, I would try everything, before I use my claws on you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough treatment..;)   Rough treatment..;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough treatment..;)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next