Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Treatment For Supergirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Treatment For Supergirl Empty
PostSubject: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:07 pm

Storm placed Supergirl down gently on a stretcher in the center of the room and observed her. She was asleep and almost looked drugged, which is to be expected from having small electric pressures sapped into your system.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Kara laid there. When she moved she woke up, looking up at Storm. She realized she wasn't in the Danger room, "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Storm walked over to the lab table. "You are in our Medical facility. We use this area to help treat and examine mutants or... um superbeings such as yourself." She turned back to Supergirl. "How are you feeling Kara?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:29 pm

Kara remembered what happened, making her grab her head, "How could I let my guard down!" She bit her lip, kicking the air a bit. Making her hiss when she suddenly felt the pain. She remembered when Kal-El had yelled at her to keep her guard at all times. Remembering how much he treated her like a child. Oh how she hated to be treated like a child.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:34 pm

"You should take it easy, Kara. I do not know much about your world, but even Superheroes can make mistakes." Ororo smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Kitty watched as they gently lifted Kara out from the Danger Room and up to the Medical Lab. She felt even more guilty, and slowly followed them up to the Lab. Why did I let Deadpool in the Mansion? she thought angrily to herself, oh right because Lance hooked up with a new girl and the first guy who's showed you any attention is a creep
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Her eyes looked up at Storm..She went to talk, but her body made her pass out again. It needed rest and she needed rest. So she didn't fight when her eyes closed. Her head went to one side, sleeping softly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 pm

She watched as Kara drifted off and then turned her attention to Kitty. "I hope you are doing okay and as I told Kara, we all make mistakes, Kitty. Do not beat yourself up about it. Right now I am more concerned with these devices around our necks and how they are set to go off."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Kitty nodded and looked away, for some reason Storm's words were cold comfort. "I think I'll go to the Garden and just think for a few minutes." She said and left.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Ororo watched as Kitty left and checked Kara one last time. After deciding she was okay to be alone, Ororo followed Kitty out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treatment For Supergirl   Treatment For Supergirl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treatment For Supergirl
Page 1 of 1