Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon vs Superman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Kara looked at him, "He is the reason I am doing this...I won't stop until I find him.." Her eyes looked into his, her eyes very serious. She looked at him, remembering how he got nervous, "Why did you get nervous..When I told you about Shadow King?"
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 pm

He looked at her with wide eyes, before he tried to act normal. "What about your baby? Aren't you afraid it gets hurt."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Kara froze, before looking at her stomach.. She gripped her shirt, "I won't let him near my stomach..Now answer my question, Flash."
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Wally realised it was no use lying. He adverted his eyes. "Don't ask, don't tell. Please don't ask me more." He turned to look at her pleadingly, and scared.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Kara looked at him, just by his expression..She knew, before she looked at the first camera, "I'm sorry..But, we are going to have company..He will tell me where he took Logan.." She said, before she walked to her room to destroy the first camera..
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

He let her take her hand back, and hung his head a bit. He thought about what he should do, and looked over his shoulder to a camera. He went to the camera and pulled it off the wall and broke it. "I'm so going to regret this." He said under his breath as he went to brea other cameras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon vs Superman   Weapon vs Superman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon vs Superman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2