Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Empty
PostSubject: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Shayera walked right back to the living room, collapsing on a couch, "First day here, and there's drama!" She yelled out, looking at Clark, sitting up right after, "How long have you been here, and, is Kara here?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

He had to bite back a smile, Shayera had always been eager and it showed in her impatience. He frowned as he remembered the reason why he had come there, "Look Shayera I hate to have bring you into another fight but Kara and some of the other hero's are in trouble. The people who created this Alternate Universe are fighting them, and they're outnumbered."
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Shayera's eyes widened, "What!?" She said, getting off of the couch fast, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Kara is here? And she is fighting with other people..Who are fighting the people who created this place?!" Her green eyes were wide, staring at Clark.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 pm

He nodded and approached her before he placed his hands on her shoulders, "Its a long story Shayera, and I'm afraid that the longer we keep talking....it won't be long before they get hurt....or worse." He said as he stared straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Shayera nodded, "Let me go get ready, one of these rooms might have my costume." She said, running off fast, teaching herself the route to the rooms. She saw a lot of the rooms' doors opened, she looked into the right room to see her costume in room 6. Shayera closed the door, getting herself dressed in her costume, putting her helmet on right after. She walked out to Superman, "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Clark nodded and tried not to stare at too long at her, he shook himself and then headed outside. "Well I am" He said as he prepared to fly, just as he was about to leap into the air his collar shocked him. Not prepared for that, he recoiled and sank to the ground wincing as he could feel the kryptonite start to dig in.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Shayera jumped, having her wings move up, but not higher then the collar would let them. She ran to him, looking at his collar, "Wasn't it off a second ago?" She asked, moving the collar a bit to where it stopped sending the Kryptonite in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Clark sighed in relief as the spikes sank back, "That can't be good." He whispered and slowly stood up. He glanced over at Shayera and then looked off in the direction of the Overseer's Lair, "I hope things are going well for them." He said and hung his head, he hated not being able to save those he cared about.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Shayera looked at him, seeing his neck stop going red, looking up at him with concern. She put her hand on his cheek, "I'm sure they will be fine, especially Kara. She is your cousin after all." She helped him up, seeing the collar wasn't going to hurt him again, when she saw he didn't pick his head. Shayera hugged him softly, pulling away as she gave him a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:08 pm

He was shocked when she hugged him but found that he liked being hugged by her, "Thank you Shayera." He finally managed as the shock wore off. He smiled at her and then looked down as another woman's face filled his vision....Lois. He tried not to let any of that show however, "Well I guess we'll just have to hope that they make it out." He said and led her back inside.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Shayera saluted him, "No problem, Clark. We are friends after all." She said, walking back to the house with him, "They will make it out, I have high hopes." She smiled, taking off her mask, "Let me go get comfortable." She said, walking to her room, putting on a white tank top and sweat pants. Shayera walked towards the living room..

Even if she didn't show it, she was deeply scared for Kara and the others she hadn't met..

Shayera walked back in the room, "Sorry, you know me, always wanting to be comfortable." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Clark grinned at her words, "I think I'll change too, tights and a cape aren't exactly a fashion statement if you know what I mean." He said with a laugh, as he headed back to his room, he tried not to think of Kara getting killed.....or worse. He hastily changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of levi's with some sneakers. Changed he didn't feel so out of place, he jogged back into the Living Room and smiled over at Shayera. "So uh how have things been between you and Green Lantern?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Shayera's smile disappeared, looking away, "We're not together anymore. I don't want to talk about it, Clark..I'm sorry." She stated, walking off to one of the pictures, picking it up as she looked at it.

Even now it broke her heart..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Clark's smile fell off his face as well, "I'm sorry Shayera....I know how difficult break-ups can be." He said sympathatically. "How is everyone back home?" He asked quietly, as he tried to steer the topic out of dangerous waters.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Shayera shrugged, making her guard go up, "It's life." She said plainly, looking at him as he asked his question, "Good, though, they are getting worried as sick that people are disappearing. And since I disappeared, they are probably getting really worried."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Clark nodded, "All right, if only we had some way of contacting them." He muttered and ran a hand through his hair. He sat down and frowned, he wouldn't say it out loud but it worried him that the Protector's knew so much about them.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Shayera nodded, sitting on the couch next to her. She flipped her red hair out of her face, looking at Clark, "How is Kara doing, other then..The fight she is in right now.."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Clark forced a smile on his face as he tried to forget Kara's unconscious body, "Oh well um she has a boyfriend now, his name is Logan and he's....different." He said after a beat, he worried for his cousin and now that she was dating someone who made bikers look like innocent babies he was even more worried.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Shayera's eyebrow raised up, looking at him as her eyes narrowed with curiosity, "How different?? And, why do you look worried about them together?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Clark sighed and pinched his nose, "Well....he's um someone who makes wrestlers look like Little League..and I may have walked in on a um private moment." He said and could feel a flush work its way up.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Shayera's eyes widened, but, when he said private moment she jumped up to her legs, "She is still a virgin, right, Clark!?" She said, her eyes widened in a bad way.

If she would find out, little Kara wasn't a virgin anymore, and she had just met this guy. Shayera was sure to give the both of them a little lecture. And, she wasn't afraid of a big guy.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Clark avoided looking at Shayera as he said it, "Well....Kara said that he was her lover...so I'm assuming that she is no longer a virgin." He said
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Shayera's eye seemed to twitch, "How. Long. Has. She. Known. This. Man. Called. Logan." Her wings seemed to twitch a little..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

He sighed and winced when he saw her eye twitch, "Not for long only about two months." He said and was glad that for once he wasn't the one that Shayera was mad at.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Shayera suddenly turned around, punching the wall, "When they get back...I'm having a long talk with Kara..." Her wings were fully out, looking at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]   Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up with one of your friends..[[Hawkgirl and Superman]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next