Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen

Go down 
+2
Flash
Shadowcat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Empty
PostSubject: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 am

[Ooc, THIS TAKES PLACE ON THE 29TH! ]
The arena was backlit and Superman slowly stirred to find himself in an arena....His eyes widened as the loud clamor of an eager crowd filled the room. He looked up and saw a woman dressed in a dark purple dress get up across from him. "Today, we have the pleasure of witnessing a duel between the dark, the powerful and the mysterious Black Queen!! And her opponent the legendary, the valiant annd the awe-inspiring Superman!!" The commentator bellowed.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 am

Flash woke up when he herad loud noises. He stood up noticing his hand had been put in a cast. He looked around himself, noticing he was in the arena. His heart sank when he saw Superman in the ring. "Supes don't you dare die on me!!" He shouted, not caring how stupid it made him sound.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:57 am

Kara woke up slowly, wincing when sun hit her eyes.

"Today, we have the pleasure of witnessing a duel between the dark, the powerful and the mysterious Black Queen!! And her opponent the legendary, the valiant annd the awe-inspiring Superman!!"

Her eyes shot open, getting up fast as she ran to the line, dodging Shayera's and Wolverine attempts to grab her. The only thing stopped her was a guard who was now holding her still, "KAL-EL! DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE!" She yelled, the tears starting to form, it took the Guard to go on his knees, holding onto her to stop her from struggling. And even then; she was still struggling.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 pm

"Hey!" Logan shouted, pushing the guard off of Kara. "Get off of her!" He said, wrapping his arms around Kara, holding her back from doing anything stupid.

Kara! Relax! You know we can't do a damn thing in here! So, calm down, or I will knock you out to keep you from doing something stupid that might get you or your cousin killed! He said, his thoughts reaching her mind, feeling that it was easier to think it instead of say it.

Besides... Shayera would be pissed if she knew that he threatened to knock out Kara.

Stupid big sister complex... He thought to himself, making sure Kara didn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Kara shrieked almost, struggling in Logan's arms.

Kara! Relax! You know we can't do a damn thing in here! So, calm down, or I will knock you out to keep you from doing something stupid that might get you or your cousin killed!

Kara went limp kinda, listening to Logan, understanding his words. She fell down to her knees, bringing him with her. She watched the Arena in fear, gripping her shirt, tightly, "He..His mind isn't blocked.."

---
Shayera watched the scene, walking next to them, looking back to the Arena, "You better not die, Clark." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Logan sighed. "I know..." he said, turning his gaze to the arena.

Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Shayera looked at Logan, bending over to him, "I need to talk to you..alone." She whispered, giving him a look that she was going to talk to him no matter what. She then went to Kara, "I want to talk to Logan, we will be back, please stay here." Shayera smiled, seeing Kara nod, she stood up straight, grabbing Logan's shirt. Pulling him towards where she was walking before she let go. When they got by the tree, she looked at him, "The name's Shayera, and I know who you are. But, I have questions..The hell you two doing? You two known each other for two months, and you two are sleeping together?" She gave him a look, making the sleep together known for both ways that is meant.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 pm

He watched Kara, seeing her clearly upset. When Logan and Shayera left he went to Kara and took her hand with his healthy hand and squeesed it. "He will win, I'm sure of it." He tried to say convisingly. 'I hope I'm not wrong.' He thought to himself clearly worried about Superman.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Logan gave her a look then swatted her hand away when she grabbed his shirt.

When she started speaking, he raised an eyebrow at her. He shook her head when she was done.

"Look, Kara made the decision; she ain't a kid and we're planning on getting married. I love her so I proposed to her. If you don't like, tough, 'cause it's not your choice, Shakera-Shayera, whatever your name is." He said, pushing past her and back out to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Shayera's eyes widened, narrowing right as she grabbed him, not caring when the collar shocked her when she used her super strength to throw him back to the tree. Her eyes narrowing at him, "Listen here, I know she isn't a kid. The thing I am more worried about, is you hurting her! I understand that you may love each other, and want to get married. But, aren't you two rushing it?" She asked, putting her hands on his hips, "And it's Shay-era!" She said, glaring at him, "The moment you make her cry, I'll kill you." Shayera stated, walking back to the Arena, walking to Flash, "Beware I made the big guy pissed."

---
Kara looked at Flash, looking back at the Arena as she started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Logan growled. " Apparently you haven't been in many relationships because you would know that in every relationship, good or bad that there will be crying at one point. I could say something stupid that I didn't mean for it to come out like that! She could do that too! Known of us are damn perfect enough not to hurt the ones we love even if we don't mean to." He stated.

"It's what happens after the tears that matters most! If we can't fix it, then we can't fix it, but as long as I'm breathing, I will do anything to keep her smiling and if I make a dumbass move, I will do anything to make her forgive me. That's what love is about, Shay-era!" He growled.

"All relationships are different. You hear about people getting married after three months of dating, how is this any fucking different? If we know we're meant for each other, why waste damn time?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Clark looked behind him and was relieved to see his new friends and espically his cousin Kara. He tried to put on a brave face for her and was relieved to see Logan next to her. Also there were Kitty, Flash, and last but not least Shayera. He turned to look over at The Black Queen and was shocked to see her smiling, she looked cool and collected. "So I believe we have a fight to finish." She said, she spoke loudly enough so that her voice was pitched to reach his friends ears. Clark straightened his back and glared at her, "I think we do." He said and without wasting any time he went into superspeed mode and started racing around her. The Black Queen snarled and used her telekinesis to pull some chains towards her that had been looped around the stadium. With a savage yell she swung the chains around her, she smiled darkly as Clark tripped over the chains....
Back to top Go down
Hawkgirl

Hawkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Shayera stopped, staring at Logan, listening to his words, "I know what love is about, I had it, and the man threw it away. Seriously, I'm twenty-eight, I know what love is and what you are talking about. And, if you don't stop growling at me, I'm going to beat your ass." She went to walk to him, but, a hand grabbed her, making her stop.

---
Kara looked at Shayera, "You should have brought all of this up after..I'm tired of the drama right now, calm down." Her face was showing honesty, letting go as she looked back to the Arena, looking at her cousin, shaking horribly..

---
Shayera sighed, "Sorry, Kara.." She said, walking away to the other part of the Arena to watch.

---
Kara's eyes met Kal-EL, her eyes widening, jumping up fast as Black Queen attacked Kal-EL..She had made a step forward, wanting to jump in the fight.

---
The guard was staring at Kara, looking back at Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

"This is why I hate being cooped up with so many people..." He grumbled under his breath as he followed Kara back to the stands to watch the arena.

Logan glared at the guard, before taking Kara's arm gently. "Come on, Kara... The assholes aren't going to let you even get a closer look." He stated, glaring hard at the guard.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

He let go of Karas hand when Logan returned, not wanting to lose his other arm. He hid his cast behind his back, not wanting anyone to see it. He looked to the oposite side of the arena and saw Superwoman there. He looked away quickly when she wawed.

--------------------------------------------

Superwoman woke up in the villains booth. She stood up and looked at the arena smiling evily seeing Superman and Black Queen fighting. She leaned her body forward, putting her elbows at the edge of the booth. "This is much more fun watching this live than on tv." She said to noone in particular. She let her gaze wander on the audience, stopping when she saw on the oposite side the heroes. She smirked, and wawed at Flash when she saw he noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Clark stumbled and fell over, The Black Queen made her way towards him. "You know, I thought this would be a difficult battle....guess I was wrong. If I win....I get to kill your cousin...I bet you would just love that wouldn't you?" She asked. Anger filling him, Clark turned on her and used his laser vision to send her flying, "Don't you ever talk about my cousin like that again." He said once he had reached her. The Black Queen sat up wincing, "Oh believe me darling, I would love to do nothing more then kill that bitch." She spat. Without hesitiation, Clark punched her, probably breaking her nose and a few of her teeth.
She screamed and fell back, her hands barely able to catch herself as she fell back. She spat the blood out of her mouth and then using her super-strength she used her leg to knock Clark over. She smirked down at him and pulled a lead shield out of her dress's pocket, "Playtime's over." She whispered into his ear. Clark punched her and sent her flying back, she was still clutching the lead box. Clark flew after but before he could continue punching her, The Black Queen opened the box, crying out in agony Clark fell down and crash landed.
He rolled a few times and then looked up as The Black Queen came out of her crash landing smiling evily as she approached him. "I think this is the part where you beg for mercy." She said as she held the kryptonite loosely in her hand. Clark curled up in agony as she neared him, "It's a pity....you almost beat me and now your cousin will have to watch as I kill you." She said as she ran the tip of the kryptonite along his arm and then dug it into his artery. He groaned and feebly tried to knock her away.....
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Kara was walking with Logan to one of the stands, stopping dead in her tracks when they started fighting.. Her eyes were widening each second, watching the fight. The moment she saw Kryptonite, she stepped forward, shrieking when she saw her stab the Kryptonite into Kal-EL, "NO! KAL-EL!" She shrieked, her heart pounding. The moment she ran from Logan, she felt him grab her instantly, holding her in a death grip, "KAL-EL!" She shrieked louder then ever, "NO! PLEASE! PLEASE! DON'T DIE ON ME! DON'T DIE ON MY COUSIN! PLEASE! KAL-EL!" Kara was starting to get loose from Logan..

---
Shayera ran to Kara, holding her back, trying to fight back the tears as she heard Kara's Shrieks, "COME ON KARA! STOP!"

---
"KAL-EL! PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER PERSON! PLEASE! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!" Kara screamed, having the tears fly from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Logan cursed as he held Kara back with the help of Shayera. "DAMN IT, TIGHTS!" He shouted to Superman. "IF YOU DIE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE AN UPSET COUSIN!! He shouted, trying to get motivation back into the man of steel.

-----

Mystique had no real interest in the fight, she mostly had interest in the stands where the heroes were, where they all were trying to hold back Supergirl from running out into the arena.

She felt herself tense when she heard Wolverine shout, "DO YOU FUCKING WANT TO MISS HER WEDDING?!"

She relaxed her body to not let the others know that she tensed up at all.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:28 pm

He turned his attention from the match to Kara, joining in to try to hold her still. He was using only his healthy hand wich made it dificult. "Come on Supes, I know you can do this." He said under his breath.

----------------------------

She smiled evily, seeing the kryptonite being stuck into Superman. She turned her attention to the drama in the hero booth. She laughed when he heard Wolverines tries to get Superman to fight. She leaned back and looked at the others. Music Meister was quietly watching the match, not wanting to be bothered. Mystique on the other hand was only watching the heroes booth. Amanda walked next to Mystique cocking her head trying to figure out who was she watching. "Seeing something you like?" She asked interested.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:41 pm

He dimly heard voices.......the ones that stuck out rang in his ears....."KAL-EL! PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I CAN'T LOSE ANOTHER PERSON! PLEASE! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!" and then...."DO YOU FUCKING WANT TO MISS HER WEDDING?!" he froze. WEDDING?? His eyes snapped open and with some effort he managed to sit up. The look on Black Queen's face was priceless. "But-how?" She stammered. Without bothering to answer her, Clark focused on slowly pulling out the piece of kryptonite. Never before had he been in such agony, he yelled in pain as he finally pulled it loose. His hands were slippery with blood and he slowly managed to throw the kryptonite as far away as he could before slowly standing up. He staggered up and then with a yell he started punching The Black Queen. The Black Queen buckled under his attack and fell back, somehow his hands managed to work their way around her neck. He squeezed and could feel bones collapse under his hands she struggled to breathe. She let out a weak laugh, "You know you might want to consider minding your surroundings." She barely managed to say before thrusting a sharp piece of kryptonite into his stomach. With one last crack, The Black Queen died....Clark looked down at his stomach and could feel his vision spin.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Kara watched in horror the fight, her cheer when he got Black Queen stopped when she stabbed him in the stomach, "NO! KAL-EL!" She shrieked, pushing Flash, Logan, Shayera off of her, running to the Arena. Running past a guard who told her stop, but, with one single look the guard went quiet. She ran to to Kal-EL catching him before he fell to the ground, putting her hand on his stomach, putting pressure on it, "Don't you die on me..Please..I'm sorry...I never meant the words I said, your a great cousin..Please, I take everything I said bad to you back, please don't die on me." The tears started to stream down her face, her words starting to get choked up, "P-please..K-Kal-EL, I take everything back...I-I please..D-don't die on me..I-I can't lose you, c-cousin..I-I PLEASE!" She whimpered out, not being able to speak, her eyes going blurry with the tears. Blinking her eyes so they could fall, "Pl....ease.." Kara whimpered..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:58 pm

"KARA!" Logan shouted, following after her. The guard went to shoot Kara in the back, only to be turned around to be punched in the face by Logan. The guard went down to his knees holding his badly broken nose.

He spit on him." When I went down there to get Kara you guys let us through. Tell your damn "protectors" they can go screw themselves with these damn games!" He said, before kicking the guard in the stomach, before leaving him in the fetal position.

Logan jumped down to the arena and ran to Kara and Superman. He knelt down beside them. "Hey, Tights, you really need to invest in some anit-kryptonite armor or something, both you and Kara do." He said, moving Kara's hands out of the way and pulling the kryptonite out of Superman.

----

Mystique glanced at Amanda with a smirk. "I just love watching how the heroes can't do anything to help their fellow hero. I find it more entertaining then the actual fight." She said, with a cold chuckle.

She turned her gaze back to the fight and watched in shock as Superman got back on his feet, able to take the kryptonite out and being able to choke Black Queen. Mystique's expression turned grim as she watched Black Queen die.

She stood up. "Pathetic. Wasn't she supposed to be able to control people with her psychic powers?" She said, not impressed. She turned and walked out of the stadium.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:13 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Superman win, but it was short lived when he got stabbed, he felt like his stomach turned. He fell when Kara pushed him away, luckily he got his injured arm covered so it didn't get anymoer hurt. He got up and watched the scene on the arena, seeing Wolverine rush to Karas aid.

----------------------------------------

Amanda looked at Mystique sensing there was something she was hiding, but turned her attention back to the match, not bothered to harras the blue woman anymore. Just in time to see the final struggle. "Well that's a bummer." She said coldly. "I was sure she would win." She turned her attention to Mystique when she spoke. "She did?! Huh... Then she deserved to die.... Stupidity is a sin you will pay heavily for." She said more to herself than to anyone else.

-----------------------------------------

Music Meister had been watching the duel, ignoring the two women with him. Or trying to. When the match had ended he turned to look at the women, seeing Mystique leave he fixed his hat and smiled charmingly to Superwoman. "Shall we get going? There is nothing more to see, is there." He said as he headed out after Mystique, Superwoman folowing after him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Clark gasped in pain as Logan pulled out the kryptonite, he looked up at Kara and the commentator started booming into the mic, "Ladies and Gentlemen...it appears that Superman is the victor!" At his words a mixture of cheers and boos ran around the arena. He started coughing up some blood and winced in agony the sun was slowly starting to heal him, but it was taking awhile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Kara watched Logan pull out the Kryptonite, looking away instantly as he started to hold it, applying pressure on Kal-EL's wound to stop the bleeding. She then felt the sun start to do it works, she uncovered the wound when she felt the sun was healing that next. Her eyes looked at Kal-EL, holding him up..

---
Shayera walked to Clark, helping them position him to where the sun would heal him, "You put up a good fight, Clark." She laughed, hiding the tears.

---

Time passed..

---
Kara felt Kal-EL as healed enough to where he could walk, with the help of Logan she helped Kal-EL to his feet.

---
Shayera looked at Kara and Logan, looking straight to superman, "Kara, Logan, can you get one of the beds in the Medical Lab ready for him?" She looked at them, looking at Kara when she looked worried, "I carried him before Kara, he'll be fine I promise." She smiled at her..

---
Kara nodded, though she looked at Kal-EL. She saw him nod, looking at Logan before she walked away with him..

---
Shayera looked at Clark, "How you feeling? Dumb question, I know..But, still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen   Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Match: Superman vs. The Black Queen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next