Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good morning handsome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Good morning handsome Empty
PostSubject: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Superwoman woke up and slowly got dressed, in her red dress. She was looking at her reflection. "This dress is loosing its charm." She said before heading to the dining room, for breakfast. She made herself some coffee and toast. She sat down and took the newspaper and started reading the headlines of the day, while sipping her coffee and taking small bites from her toast.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Scarecrow was still a bit groggy from his nap. He noticed his so called 'nap' had stretched a bit because it was now morning.

His stomach growled. He hadn't had nothing to eat since he got here. The man concluded the best action now was to find something to eat, so he went to search if there was a kitchen somewhere in the mansion. He walked the corridors when he caught the faint scent of toast. He followed his nose so to speak and found himself in a dining room.

Scarecrow noticed he wasn't the only one there. The woman who had brought him here was there. Superwoman.

"Well, we meet again," he walked behind the woman.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:55 pm

She turned to look at the man who came in. "Good morning to you too handsome." She said sarcasticly. Taking a sip of her coffee, and continuing to read her paper.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Oooh, cold... "Not the morning person I see..."

Scarecrow went to get himself some tea but after some searching realized there wasn't tea. He frowned irritated.

"Is there really no tea anywhere here?" He interrupted Superwoman's paper reading again.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 pm

She lowered the newspaper and looked at him with and arched eyebrow. "You drink tea?" She got up and walked to a cuppoard and pulled out some tea bags from thevery back of the cuppoard. She threw it to him. "There, and I am a morning person, I wake up early every morning. There is no better time to train than then." She said as she sat down. "Why would you drink tea? It's just leaf water."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Scarecrow caught the bags and would have looked scandalised if his mask could make faces.

"Ju-Just leaf water..." he stuttered and almost craddled the tea bags. "You, woman, have no taste at all! Tea is the most regarded of drinks that has ever existed! At least compared to what you're drinking..." He pointed at the cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm

She looked at her cup, then back to the man. "I like my drinks strong. Tea just doesn't taste as much." She said taking a sip from her coffee. She stood up and walked to him leaning closer. "But enlighten me, what is wrong with coffee."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Jonathan blushed when Superwoman leaned in his personal space. He was glad it didn't show tho', throught the mask.

"Well... To start, it's unhealty compared to tea. And it always tastes the same, even though you add milk or some supposed flavours. But tea always tastes different with every sip you take. And coffee always looks that dull black... Tea can be red, green, orange an so on..." Scarecrow trailed off and then walked past Superwoman to star and make his tea.

Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm

She watched him talk taking a sip from her coffee. She hopped on the counter and crossed her legs, one on top of the other. "Those are trivial reasons for me." She tilted her head a bit. "Coffee is just as fragrant as tea, it is a more robust aroma. Besides I drink mine black, i like the small bitterness." She took one sip of her coffee, and smirked behind her cup. "And whenever I think of the smell of coffee I think of sex." She said observing his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Jonathan tensed at the word sex. He quickly collected himself and continued to add the three spoonfuls of sugar to his tea as usual. What is that woman up to? He decided he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of making him lose his cool.

Scarecrow put the spoon down and took the cup in his hand. He turned to look at the brunet.

"Sex you say. Well, tea can be quite sensual too. Did you know Ginseng tea is used by men to enhance their... stamina." He took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:20 pm

She smirked seeing him tense momentarily. She was amused at his attemts to stay cool. She extended her leg a bit making the hem of her dress slide down, revealing more thigh. "Typical for men, but us ladies, we need strong sensuel stimulants." She leaned forward revealing her cleavage more, making sure he was watching. She smirked seductively as she saw him watching her. She twirled her ankle slowly.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 pm

He looked at her, really looked at her now; she really was quite something. His eyes forcefully lowered to her cleavage she was revealing.
Scarecrow gulped and started feeling heat climping up his neck. The mask was starting to get suffocating. He took it off.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:35 pm

She extended he neck, as she tilted her head when she saw his face. She smirked. "You aren't as ugly as I thought you were." She let her foot go to his groin, and rubb it. She smiled seductively when she felt him go hard under her touch. She stopped and hopped off the counter. Going to do her dishes, she walked very seductively, enjoying his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Scarecrow couldn't help but let out a quiet moan when he was touched. He felt his legs go weak and he had to lean againts the counter to stay upright. He felt a little dissapointed when Superwoman stopped and walked away. His eyes followed like hypnotized the swaying of her hips.

Jonathan shook his head and took a deep breath. He tried to will the bulge in his drowsers to go away but it was quite stubborn. He would need to take a cold shower to shoo it away, or...

Jonathan walked up to Superwoman and put his arms around her waist. He pushed his hip against her bum. "I really hate when things are left in the middle..."

Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 pm

She smiled wickedly, using her butt to massage his groin once more. "I like that in a man. Not leaving unfinished buisness." She wiped her hair so she revealed the back of her neck to him. She glanced at him sideways, and smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Jonathan smiled lopsidedly and lowered his lips to kiss her neck. He slid his arm from her waist under her helm and lifted it, caressing her tight at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:11 pm

She moaned as she felt his lips on her neck. She smirked when he was caressing her thig. She spread her legs some so he could get better acces. She stretched her neck more. Letting one hand go down to her side and find its way to his front, she caressed his growing erection through the fabric of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:16 pm

He groaned when he felt her hand groping his crotch. Jonathan gave one more kiss to Superwoman's neck and then whipped her around. He lifted her on the counter and placed himself between her legs, and smashed their lips together.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

She smirked as she put her hands to his shoulders, wrapping them around his shoulders, pulling him closer to kiss him. She slipped her toungue in his mouth and explored it. As she pulled away from the kiss she bit his lip and pulled it a bit. She smiled seductively, letting her hand slide down his chest, then going up under his clothes. She slid it down again and brought it to the top of his pants flipping the top button open. She leaned forward putting her hand in his pants and stroking her manhood. She leaned to his ear and whispered. "You like that, big boy?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:49 am

Jonathan winced a little when Superwoman bit his lip. He shivered as her hand explored him and moaned as she found THE place.

"Yes," he whispered back. "And I hope you won't stop this time..."

He let his own hands start to wander on Superwoman's body, under her dress, back, thighs, breasts. Jonathan kissed her deeply while he started to take off her knickers.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 am

She smirked, making her touch go lighter. "Is that how you ask nicely?" She asked him between kisses, before she took her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 am

He smirked at her. "No, I was marely hoping..." Jonathan kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:18 am

She smirked to him. "That doesn't sound like you want me too much." She hopped off the counter walking to the dining room table and leaning against it. Playfully looking at him, with a sexy smirk playing on her lips. She took her panties off of her ankle and shot them to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:31 am

So she plays hard to get. He turned just to have panties his his face.

"That wasn't very nice.."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:36 am

She sat on the diningroom table, spreading her legs, and making the hem of her dres ride up. "When am I evver nice?" She asked with a husky voice. MAking her hand slide down slowly caress her own body. She slid it down to her thigh and let it rest there. looking at him with a sexy glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning handsome   Good morning handsome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good morning handsome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next