Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ''morning'' After.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

The ''morning'' After. Empty
PostSubject: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Dinah woke up. Feeling two arms arround her. She actually expected them to be from Green arrow. To find that she was back. But instead it where Wally's arms arround her. She slowly moved out his grip. He was still sleeping. She took her coat and put it back on. Starring at him for some minutes before walking over to kiss his forehead. ''See you later.''
Turning away from him she walked out his room. Her stomach turned slight.

As further away from him her stomach didn't stop making her feel dizzy. She leaned against the wall. Holding her head in one hand. She was 2 meters from his door but something made her dizzy. She hadn't eaten well the last couple of days and fighting against Flash wasn't her best idea to do.
Her world started to turn. She felt like there where thousands of hands pushing on her head.
She looked up but was too late to even see anything as her world turned Black. She fainted.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

He woke up when he heard a thud outside his door. He sat up and noticed Canary wasn't there. He made his way to the door opening it and he saw Canary. He hurried to her, shaking her, she didn't wake up to that, so he gently tapped her cheeks. "Dinah, Dinah..... wake up!" He saw her open her eyes, he breathed a sigh of relief. "What happened? Are you okay?" He was fussing over her like a woried mother. She tried to sat up, but he pushed her down. "Stay down for a while, rest." He said worried.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"Dinah, Dinah..... wake up!" She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry. ''What happened? Are you okay?" She tried to sit up but Wally pushed her back.
''What's going on?'' Holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:43 am

He looked at her with worry. "That's what i'm asking you. I heard a loud thud and found you passed out." He touched his temple trying to remember from first aid what to do when someone passed out. He lifted her legs on his shoulder, holding them up she remained laying down, to allow blood flow to her head. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:14 am

Dinah starred at him. Once he took her legs she pulled back. Trying to sit up. ''Don't act silly.'' Holding her head. Keeping her eyes on Wally. ''I'm fine.'' Nodding slight. She held on to the wall standing up slow.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 am

He frowned at her conserned. "Are you sure?" He thought for a moment, realising something. "Have you eaten anything? You ate nothing this morning."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 am

She shook her head. ''No. But i am just not hungry..'' Biting her lip. She held on to the wall. ''I was about to...''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 am

He crossed his arms on his chest. "You should eat something, even if you don't have appetite." He then sighed and looked at her smiling gently holding his hand out to her. "Come on let's get you something to eat. It's my turn to cook for you." He smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am

She smiled and took his hand. ''You cook?''Squeezing his hand. ''I can't wait.''
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am

He looked at her winking. "You'd be surprised at what I can do." Smiling warmly at her as she squeesed his hand. Walking hand in hand to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ''morning'' After.   The ''morning'' After. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ''morning'' After.
Page 1 of 1