Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from a one night stand

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 am

Blinking a few times. "I trust you. And you know that." She said laying one hand on his chest. "You know that."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 am

He looked at her eyes and pulled away. "Maybe trusting me isn't such a good idea." He said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:35 am

She shook her head. She was confused. "Why isn't it?" She turned to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 am

He smiled at her. "For all you know I could be just pulling your strings, and when you least expect it I betray you." He gave her a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:28 am

She raised her eyebrow. "So you say you are just using me?" Raising up from the bed. "Fine." Turning away to walk to the door. She turned back to look at him. "I would be very disseapointed in you." Looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

He looked at her. He let out a little laugh, when he saw her get upset. "I'm just saying, that I have the lable 'villain' on me. So don't forget that if you are planning on getting atatched to me too much."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 am

"Wear your label than." She sighed. "You told me you were my friend." Taking the handle of the door. "Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:50 am

She was about to leave, her hand on the door handle. "Did I answer all your questions by the way?" He smiled at her, and stood up, walking to the door. He stood infront of it. "And I am your friend."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 am

She frowned. "Why the sudden change? Just a second ago you were acting that you did not want to be my friend. Though when i came here you were woried about me? What do you want jus t tell me. Even if you are a villian you can still have some feelings." She said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 am

"At the moment I want to know what posessed you to drink so much, and why would you come all the way to here, in the middel of the night. There must have been other people in the mansion, and you have a phone in the house." He leaned closer to her now. "So 'why', that is my question now."
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:17 am

She looked into his eyes. "Because...I ...like you.." She looked down. "Nevermind you know what forget it." She wanted to get to the door but as he stood infront of it. She shook her head. "It's nothing forget it." Looking back into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 am

He took her hand gently, and looked into her eyes. "Please." He asked pleadingly, his eyes were looking at her conserned.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:45 am

She looked at her hand once he took it. She saw his eyes. "I..." She bit her lip. Shaking her head. "No it's not right." She looked for an way out. "Can I please go? Birds don't like to be caged in."
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 am

He observed her, before he stepped aside and opened the door. "Fly then little bird, but beware of the owl." He said smiling to her gently.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:00 am

She nodded at him. "Thank you." She smiled weak. Stepping out of the room as she walked into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Music Meister

Music Meister

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 am

He smiled at her. "You are welcome. And have a good night." He closed the door after her and went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
BlackCanary

BlackCanary

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

Dinah sighed relived when she heard the door close. Putting one hand on her head. She continued walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from a one night stand   Back from a one night stand - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from a one night stand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2