Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat] Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm

My name…? Well I hadn’t used it in a long while. My family was dead and friends, I didn’t have any. I didn’t have a job or money so I turned to petty thievery. My mother… loved cats, even more then I believe she ever loved me. So I turned into the thing she loved most, a cat. For a while when big, shiny things disappeared it was blamed on a variety of people yet they were all me. The Cat was my first name before it had come to a complete and utter conclusion, that Catwoman was more suited, when they realized what I looked like. From then on out I had become Catwoman. I am the thief every petty thief wants to be. I am gorgeous in my leather suit, flexible beyond any man’s hopes and dreams and I am just… that good with a whip. I may not have ‘super’ powers; but the never stopped me. Though once I was told by a cat that my super power, if it even could begin to be called that, was the fact that I could manipulate any cat to do my bidding. I was in shock, of course but in my realization I knew it to be true. Now… my pretties, go fetch momma a nice, large, and shiny diamond! First one to get it gets a nice bowl of milk.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Ohh I liked this!! ok not just like, I LOVED IT!! Welcome to RoL!! I can't wait to read more from ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm happy to be here and very glad to hear you like it. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]   The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Feline [Catwoman Intro FF for Shadowcat]
Page 1 of 1