Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight Begins...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Selene would have smiled if she could have, that fool Kryptonian should never have left his cousin alone. She seeped in around Kara and appeared behind her, "I do believe we have a fight to finish." She said with a small smile arching her lips.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Kara had been flying, stopping instantly, turning around as she punched Black Queen before she to finish her last word. Sending her straight through a tree, "Yeah, we do."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

The Black Queen let out a grunt as she was slammed through the tree, oh that little Superbitch is gonna pay she thought. She straightened up and dusted herself off, "You know its too bad I never got your precious Wolvie with us....then again he is just an animal." She snapped, before leaping up and punching Supergirl.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Kara stumbled back, growling in frustration, looking back up to him, "You ever fucking touch him, and I'll burn you to shreds! And he isn't a ANIMAL, YOU ARE!" She suddenly hit her with her heat vision, flying straight to her as she started to punch her in the air, then punched her down. Then she spun around, punching her hard into two trees.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Selene landed hard and she winced, that had not been a pleasant landing. She watched as Supergirl approached, "Oh I see someone's touchy about the Wolverine....the bitch and the wolf....no wonder you get along so well." She said dryly. She sighed, before turning back around and punching Supergirl again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:13 pm

"You keep his name OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" She screamed, kicking Black Queen hard in the stomach, kicking her to the ground as she suddenly grabbed her neck, choking her, "YOU LEAVE ME AND WOLVERINE AND EVERYONE ELSE ALONE!" She yelled, pinning her to the ground as she knelt next 'to her, gripping her neck tighter. Her eyes turning red slowly, "I should kill you right now, SO YOU CAN'T HURT ANYONE ANYMORE!
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Selene was barely able to smile but she did, "Do it then...kill me, after all this isn't an arena match....you would be killing in cold blood." She wheezed.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Her eyes widened, letting go fast as she stared at her.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Selene smiled and sat up, "I knew you couldn't bring yourself to do it, after all what would your dear cousin and the wolf say hmm?" She demanded, before getting up and sneering at her, "Coward." She said, before turning and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Her eyes widened, looking down as she looked down, suddenly getting up as she grabbed her hair, "I may not want to kill..But, I sure want to knock you out." She stated, slamming Black Queen's head hard against the tree, using all of her strength to knock the bitch out. Her eyes staring at her, kicking her in the stomach as she stared her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight Begins...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2