Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 pm

She put on her work out clothes, and went to the training grounds. She put her things on the side of the field and started stretching. She finished her stretching and started to beat on the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Artemis was walking past the training grounds of the brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 pm

She delivered some fast punches to the bag, before doing a turn kick on it. She froze when she saw Artemis walking by. She stayed in the kicking position. "wHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" She yelled at the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Artemis stopped, biting her lip, "I'm walking, I can walk, fuck.." She said, walking more, not afraid of the woman, "Go back to making yourself skinnier."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 pm

She put her leg back down, and stood tall. "pffft... You are one to talk." She said starting to punch the bag again.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 pm

"Keep telling yourself that." She said, walking further away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm

She stopped punching and just laughed hard. "That was funny... for you to think I'd be insulted by that. Try harder girlie." She said suddenly getting more serious.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm

"Aww your mom would be so proud." She said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

She looked at the girl, and narrowed her eyes. She started to walk to the girl slowly. She circled the girl like a predator. "You know nothing about my mom, so I'd say you should shut up about that subject."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Artemis crossed her arms, stopping as she stared her down, "All I know she didn't raise you. Cause your a pathetic excuse for a woman."
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:29 pm

She stopped, pursing her lips in annoyed manner. She slapped the girls butt. "And I suppose you came here to fuck with your boyfriend? You two fuck like rabbits, my guess is it won't last long." She stood infront of the girl, smiling cocky to her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Artemis didn't wince when she slapped her butt, looking at the woman, "No, I was just walking to the shopping center. This is a little shortcut I've been using for a while." She stated, glaring at the woman, "Now if you'll excuse me." She said, walking past the woman, bumping her shoulder out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:37 pm

She looked at the girl and looked at her amused. "Oh really, maybe you could buy yourself some manners. I'm sure your mother forgot to teach you any."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:38 pm

"Oh..bringing the mother thing in this." She turned to look at her, smirking, "My mother raised me..and unlike you..I still have my mother, and she actually loves me." She said, turning around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 pm

She looked at her. "Who said that my mother didn't raise me. She raised me very well. For example she taught me this move." She said kicking Artemis to the back making her fall face first to the ground. "And my mother is still alive, though I don't know why I needed to tell you that, but oh well." She said as she raised her foot and aimed her blow to Artemisses head.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Artemis groaned when she hit the ground. She turned around fast, grabbing her foot, "Aww..I hit a sensitive spot! FORGIVE ME!" She hissed, before throwing her over her. Artemis turned around, punching Amanda in the face, letting her face plant into the ground. She licked her lip, tasting blood, "Oh, you busted my lip open..thank you." She said, before she kicked her head into the ground, getting on top of her, getting ready to punch her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:52 pm

She smirked, and got out from under Artemis. She threw her to the ground, hard. "Yes you did, but then again, you have been asking for this the whole time." She said elbowing the girl in the stomach. She grabbed the girl by the hair and flew up in the air. "Though you should have chosen your opponent a little better." She said throwing the girl down.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Artemis felt herself slide against the ground, feeling cuts form. She was use to pain though, since Batman trained her. She groaned when she threw her on the ground. Artemis got up, laughing, "Don't worry, I'm use to pain. After a hell training with Batman, pain is nothing but numbness." She stated, running fast at the woman, punching her hard in the face into the ground. She picked her up, kneeing her in the stomach four times, before she slammed her face in the ground. Artemis then spinned, kicking the girl away from her. Her hair fell out of her pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

She got up and spat some blood to the ground. She had gotten some bruises, but she didn't mind them. "Training with Batman, huh? Well honey I'm an Amazon. That pretty much trumps your Batman." She said spin kicking the girl down and getting ontop of her. She leaned to the girls ear. "Now for your punishment." She took hold of her arm and twisted her right shoulder, dislocating it. Artemis screamed. "Did that hurt by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Artemis groaned hitting the ground, only to scream when her should was dislocated. She opened her eyes, narrowing them as the pain was hitting her, "No..it didn't..That was screaming of pleasure!" She said, before putting her feet on Amanda's stomach, kicking her over her. Which made her hit the ground hard, hurting her leg. Artemis went to Amanda, stomping on the leg that was damaged.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

She laughed at the girls reaction at first, and she stopped the minute she felt herself being thrown to the ground. She groaned in pain at her leg. She glared at the girl who was now stomping on her leg. "I'm getting soft... Should have broken your leg." She said supporting herself with her arms and tackling Artemis down with her legs. She bit through the pain on her leg and went to the blonde, kicking her hard into her injured shoulder, making her howl in pain. She got up limping back to the mansion. "I hope you freeze to death..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 pm

He was running now. He stopped when he was standing right in front of Artemis. He looked at her, bending down. “I became a villain. And you get a bad boyfriend and a fight with a bad woman.” He reattached her shoulder, ignoring her scream of pain. He shook his head. “You were supposed to be smarter.”
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Artemis screamed in pain, feeling her shoulder get reattached. She pushed him away from her after that, "Fuck off." She said, walking off, before she turned around, "AND YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MY MENTOR! HELL, YOU WERE MY MENTOR! AND..AND NOW YOUR FUCKING THAT TRAMP, AND NOW YOUR A VILLAIN!?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
GreenArrow

GreenArrow

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:19 pm

He sighed. He shouldn’t reattached her shoulder. He should have brought her to the mansion first. “Artemis calm down. First of all. You have no rights for saying anything about who I’m fucking. Second. If I’m right you have a villain as boyfriend. So why am I a trouble? Third. You are a grown up now. I stopped being your mentor a long time ago. I’m now only a friend.” He forced her to look at him, by taking her hand. “But the question is if I am still a friend? Well? Am I?”
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 pm

"I do too have the rights!" She yelled, glaring at him, she was far from calm, "So what if I do?" She said, before narrowing her eyes at him, looking away. Artemis glared at him even harder when he took her hand, "I don't know who you are." She said coldly, "Go fuck that whore, and leave me the fuck alone!" She yelled, before she kicked him in the groin, walking off right after, "I HATE YOU!" Artemis yelled as she turned around, before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl fight   Girl fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next