Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After a Fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Chloe slowly came around and groaned she felt terrible, I cannot let Bruce know I was in a fight she thought and looked down at herself. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a search team looking for me she thought as she slowly sat up, her bones had healed but she still felt kinda out of it. Who the heck was that bitch? She wondered as she stood up, her head was ready to explode and she sighed I really need to start training again she thought.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 am

After his encounter with Laura Wally walked by the stadium. He saw a familiar figure in there. It was that Chloe girl. He went to her. "Hi, how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 am

Chloe whirled around and stumbled just a little bit, "Uh, who are you?" She asked as she had never met him before, she felt like he was vaguely familiar though.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:43 am

"I'm the Flash, or Wally if you prefer that. We met at the arena match." He said kindly. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 am

Chloe glanced down at herself again and snapped her arm back into place, "That depends on your definition of ok, and its nice to meet you." She said as she realized she was probably coming off a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 am

He winced slightly when she snapped her arm back to its place. "Nice to meet you too." He looked at he oddly. "And I don't think you are okay. Were you in a fight?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:52 am

Chloe sighed, "You could say that, some crazy psycho bitch decided it would be fun to mess with me, good thing I have a healing factor otherwise I would be dead. How are you?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

"You need my help?" He aked unsure of what to do. "And what did this psycho bitch look like?" He smiled at her. "Yeah, that's good to hear, and I'm fine. How about you? Last time I saw you you healed Bruce and I took you to your room."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

Chloe smiled, "I'm sorry I don't really remember you Wally, um well she had black hair that was shoulder length and she was about an inch or two taller then me. I'll be fine, I just need to let my other bones heal." She said and snapped her leg back into place as it was still broken.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am

He shook his head. "It's ok, I understand you were worried about Bruce." He nodded listening to the description of the woman. He winced again hearing the snap her bones made. "That must be tough? You sure you don't want my help?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:22 am

Chloe winced as the bone slowly mended back into place, "No but thank you though, I'll be fine." She said and straightened slowly.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:25 am

He nodded. "Okay then." He walked a bit closer. "So, how is Bruce? Have you seen him lately?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am

She almost backed up but stopped herself, "Um yeah he's working in his lab last time I saw him, did you need to talk to him?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:30 am

He shook his head. "Not really, I just wanted to know how he was doing. He spends alot time by himself, so I don't see him that often."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 am

She smiled as she remembered the previous night but didn't let that show on her face, "Well do you want to come with me? I'm going to swing by the lab next if you're ok with that." She said
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:36 am

He smiled. "Sure, why not. When did he get a lab?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:39 am

Chloe smiled, "Very recently apparently, its fun to watch his reactions over every new thing that turns up." She admitted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 am

He laughed. "He really likes his toys huh?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 am

Chloe laughed again, "Yeah he does, so what about you? What are your abilities?" She asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 am

"Superspeed." He said grinning widely. "What about yours besides the ability to heal yourself?" They started to make their way back to the Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 am

Chloe smiled, "Well I'm super smart and uhm I recently became a Daywalker...in other words I'm a vampire but I can walk around in broad daylight and I don't have to drink blood." She said.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 pm

"Like Jubilee?! Though she can't be in daylight and drinks blood." He glanced at his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Chloe glanced down at his wrist, "She bit you? After I healed Bruce she came into my room and since she thought I was dying she thought she was doing me a favor by making me a vampire. I woke up a little too late and long story short I am a vampire now." She gave a humorless laugh.
Back to top Go down
Super Woman

Super Woman

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 am

"Yeah. She said she was hungry, and that it wouldn't be dangerous at all, so I let her." He listened to her story. He looked down. "Sorry, I should have stayed with you when I took you back to your room." He said a bit remorsefull.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower
Admin
Watchtower

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 am

Chloe looked over at Wally and forced a smile on her face, "I don't blame you for what happened to me Wally." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Fight   After a Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a Fight
Page 1 of 1