Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Superhero's will unite.....or side against them as Supervillain's...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight Begins...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

The Fight Begins... Empty
PostSubject: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Kitty raced though the forest and could hear Storm fighting the Professor, she hoped that she could reach the others in time. She was not prepared to run into someone, "Now dear, did you really think I would let you just leave?" Kitty looked up to see the Black Queen smirking down at her. Kitty glared up at her and phased through her, "As much fun as it is talking to you, I'd rather like not deal with this right now." She snapped and kept running.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegends.rpg-board.net
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am

Kara wasn't pleased, and this was the first time she had ever gotten pissed..The only time she had gotten this pissed before, was when she had to fight Darkseid for the second time.

"Okay, Fly girl, I think you can be free now." Logan said, before throwing her into the air.

Kara shrieked, instantly flying, "TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT!" She whimpered, flying above him now. She kept her guard up, looking everywhere.

10 minutes later..

Kara suddenly stopped, hearing something..

"As much fun as it is talking to you, I'd rather like not deal with this right now."

"Logan!" Kara shouted, making him stop his motorcycle, she pointed to the woods, "I heard Kitty, she's in there!" She said, preparing to fly off when he gave a signal.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:19 am

Logan stopped his bike when Kara shouted. He listened and smelled the air. "Yeah, I hear her too and she's not alone." He growled, before turning his bike back and turning it into the woods.

He drove through the woods, easily dodging trees.

Though, dodging a girl phasing through said trees is another matter...

"Whoa!" Logan shouted when Kitty phased through a tree right in front of him.

She let out a shriek, before closing her eyes as Logan and his bike phased through her. Logan skidded to a halt, turning the bike back to Kitty.

"You all right, Half-Pint?" He asked, as Kara hovered above them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 am

Kara shrieked, grabbing her shirt when Logan drove through Kitty. Her eyes were wide, "God..Mmm." She stopped herself before she said the rest of the word. She heard someone watching, someone who felt familiar, her eyes narrowed as she flew to the ground. Her eyes narrowed more, feeling something instantly try to reach into her head, making her turn around and shoot her heat vision right at the tree. Hearing a scream right after, "You know, I can feel when you try to get in my head now! And, I'm not the person you wanna fucking pick on right now." Kara yelled, waiting for the Black Queen to walk out from hiding, "And if you don't come out, I'll make sure you do." She spoke as she clenched her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 am

Kitty barely had time to phase before Mr. Logan drove his bike through her, she had screamed as she hadn't been expecting him. She blinked and slowly registered that Mr. Logan was demanding to know if she was all right, she nodded shakily though her head disagreed. "Storm's in trouble....Professor Xavier he's...one of them!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:53 am

The Black Queen smirked as the young Supergirl started yelling she smirked and hid in the bushes as she tried to come up with a plan. Her smile widened as she reached inside one of her pockets and pulled out a lead box that she opened, she smiled at the piece of kryptonite that was nestled inside. She plucked it out and held it tightly in her fist as it gave off an eerie green glow, she then used her telepathy to send some sharp rocks and dirt hurtling towards Supergirl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:58 am

Kara was able to dodge the rocks, though she wasn't prepared for dirt to get in her eyes. Making her cover her eyes fast, going straight to her hearing senses, standing there as she tried to make her eyes work again.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 pm

The Black Queen smirked and then leapt forward with the piece of kryptonite in hand, "How's this for coming out?" She yelled, before she punched Kara in the face with the hand that had the kryptonite. She smiled darkly down at her, "I'd like to see you suffer." She added.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:09 pm

Kara went to dodge, falling down as she received the punch, cringing as she had felt the aura of the kryptonite. She opened her eyes, hearing Logan about to jump in, she looked at him, "LOGAN GO WITH KITTY! This is my fight.." She said, looking at him..

"And your mind is not blocked from her, and I don't want you to get hurt. Go with Kitty! I'm fine!" She yelled in her head at him, giving him a serious look before she looked at the Black Queen, her heat vision coming out as she sent Black Queen through at least three trees.
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:15 pm

The Black Queen grunted as she was forced back, faster then any normal eye could perceive her she turned into a dark mist seconds before she made impact. She then flew back to Supergirl and used her telepathy to cause the roots to snake up from the ground. She smirked as the roots held her in place she flew behind her and turned back into her human form.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Kara growled in frustration, seeing how Black Queen didn't make the impact. She looked down as the roots held her in place, looking at the Black Queen, with the most hatred in her eyes. Her eyes not even looking at the Kryptonite even if it was her weakness, she knew how not to get weak by it. Especially when she was under some sunlight, "Your just mad that I was able to get out of the most control you ever done to someone.."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Kitty stood there frozen after seeing The Black Queen attack Kara, she looked over and saw that Mr. Logan looked ready to attack. "Mr. Logan, we have to hurry if we're going to save Storm." She said urgently, she knew that he was worried about Kara, she would be a liar if she said she wasn't. Mr. Logan tunred to look at her but she could see that he was torn, "All right Half-Pint." He muttered. He got off his bike and killed the engine, he turned to look back at Kara and whispered, "Go get her flygirl." before turning and leaving. Kitty felt extremely guilty and winced, before turning and following Mr. Logan she didn't hear Mr. Logan's added thought that he sent to Kara. "I know you can do anything."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:39 pm

The Black Queen snorted and rolled her eyes, "Oh puhlease darling don't flatter yourself, yes I did control you but whoever said I wanted you in the end?" She asked sarcastically. She snorted and held the piece of kryptonite loosely in her hand, "Now then , I do believe that this is the part where you do as I say or else." She said darkly. She was not expecting someone to use heat vision to knock her away, "I think not." The Black Queen glared at the newcomer, "Of course your heroic cousin would have to swoop in to save the day huh?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Kara jumped, looking up at Kal-El, "Thanks." She said, looking at the Black Queen, her eyes went down to the roots blasting them off with her heat vision. She looked at the Black Queen, "Now, I think this is the part where you surrender." Kara looked at her, standing by her cousin.

She decided to send one thought to Logan, "Superman just got here, I'm alright..The moment I am not, I'll tell you."
Back to top Go down
The Black Queen
Admin
The Black Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

The Black Queen sighed and stood up, dusting her clothes off as she did so "Well...I'm not really in a surrendering mood." She said cooly. Before they could move she turned into a black mist and floated away, she would return when they least expected it.....
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

Kara growled, wincing as she felt her cheeks sting a little. Making her hand go on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Clark frowned as The Black Queen disappeared and then looked over at Kara when he saw her wince, "Kara, are you all right?" He asked. He stepped towards her and looked at her worriedly, he hoped that The Black Queen wouldn't make a return appearance.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

"I'm fine!" She raised her voice, making it clear she wasn't. She was aggravated and pissed, and wanted to kill two people right now.

"I was having such a wonderful day.." Kara thought to herself, making her expression softened, hating that every time her and Logan were having a wonderful time, something bad would happen right after. She just wanted alone time with him, without everything falling apart after..
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Clark frowned, "You're not telling me something Kara, now what's really bothering you?" he asked as he slipped into Kryptonian. He could tell that Kara was worked up over something, and that worried him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Kara looked the other way, "It's nothing..." She replied back in Kryptonian, "I'm just not in a pleasant mood."
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Clark nodded slowly, "So what's going on?" He asked, he only knew that she had been in trouble as his collar had somehow deactivated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"A lot of things, we're in a fight right now with that Black Queen. And, I think someone Logan,Kitty,Storm know is being under control.." She said, looking around, "Where did that bitch go?"
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Clark frowned and scanned the area using his x-ray vision, "I don't see her but we should probably see if we can help the others." He said.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Kara nodded, "You go off first, I'll be behind you, watching your back." She stated, nodding at him.
Back to top Go down
Superman
Admin
Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Clark nodded and flew off, already listening in on the fight that was taking place he was unaware of the black mist that floated underneath him towards Kara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight Begins...   The Fight Begins... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fight Begins...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next